X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    Yeah

The way you pick them up, hold them in the air for a split second, and then chuck them back down to earth

The moment when their bodies come crashing back down and come into contact with the mattress, all that noise and laughter from their mouths dies out and then theres complete silence

And then he lies there lifeless, like horsemeat or something
    After which loud cry breaks the sky then you frantically try to calm the kid down so parents don't get gist of it and get you into trouböe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      lol, it's not what it sounds like. Im no child abuser ;)

It was playfighting gone wrong :D

What do you do when kids dont listen to you?
      Ooh I know them ones, when playfighting turns into serious beef. The smiles fade and the laughter dies out...
      Yeah, them ones

When i was a wee kid, i was the one being chokeslammed. Now it's me who's delivering the chokeslams

Funny how life changes and roles reverse

Comment

Yeah

The way you pick them up, hold them in the air for a split second, and then chuck them back down to earth

The moment when their bodies come crashing back down and come into contact with the mattress, all that noise and laughter from their mouths dies out and then theres complete silence

And then he lies there lifeless, like horsemeat or something
        Are you beating up toddlers? What's the deal?
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

When [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] blanks me

heart hurting
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Yeah, them ones

When i was a wee kid, i was the one being chokeslammed. Now it's me who's delivering the chokeslams

Funny how life changes and roles reverse
            Ikr. The kids call us baiya lol. It feela good though

And when nephews and nieces call me uncle that'sthe best part :)

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm
              >>>> :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

cmon everybody

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
              You are derailing this thread.

This is the sad thread.

Comment

Alhamdulillaah 'ala kulli haal.

Comment

[MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]
                  Asalaamu Alaykum sis
                  I went to ur masjid this morning at some weird time like 10am and i realised there was only men there so i went back downstairs and this man (I think he's the head teacher of the dugsi/malcaamad) was questioning me like am i a student. what am i doing here etc i was bare scared. I saw the teacher again later at asr and he was giving me suspicious looks. what if they think I'm a spy.
                  Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

I just had to do a clean up in this thread, over fifty posts probably had to be checked and deleted.

Word of warning: Those who frequently spam and derail threads like this are going to be banned from said topics. Things have gotten a lot quieter and peaceful on this forum ever since spammy, flamebait, overly negative, hypothetical chit chat garbage topics have started getting cracked down upon. This is a remnant topic from those days and it has not been locked yet, abuse of this is not welcome.
                    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                      [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]
                      Asalaamu Alaykum sis
                      I went to ur masjid this morning at some weird time like 10am and i realised there was only men there so i went back downstairs and this man (I think he's the head teacher of the dugsi/malcaamad) was questioning me like am i a student. what am i doing here etc i was bare scared. I saw the teacher again later at asr and he was giving me suspicious looks. what if they think I'm a spy.
                      they wont think you're a spy sis, don't worry. Perhaps ask an elder lady at the masjid to speak to him on your behalf?
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                        I just had to do a clean up in this thread, over fifty posts probably had to be checked and deleted.

Word of warning: Those who frequently spam and derail threads like this are going to be banned from said topics. Things have gotten a lot quieter and peaceful on this forum ever since spammy, flamebait, overly negative, hypothetical chit chat garbage topics have started getting cracked down upon. This is a remnant topic from those days and it has not been locked yet, abuse of this is not welcome.

How is this thread different than the "post whatever" thread?

Comment

• One of my posts got removed. That made me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            they wont think you're a spy sis, don't worry. Perhaps ask an elder lady at the masjid to speak to him on your behalf?
                            Maybe if it happens again. I might be just ott
                            Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

seen some Somalis on social media attacking arabs over the current somali drought. Made me sad and angry seeing this incompetent people blame Somalia's corruption on arabs who have been pouring money into the bottomless pit known as Somalia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                                seen some Somalis on social media attacking arabs over the current somali drought. Made me sad and angry seeing this incompetent people blame Somalia's corruption on arabs who have been pouring money into the bottomless pit known as Somalia.
                                So where is this money then? Why are the people still starving then. If anything you have UAE who are trying to exploit Somaliland off oil.
                                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X