Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    Yeah

    The way you pick them up, hold them in the air for a split second, and then chuck them back down to earth

    The moment when their bodies come crashing back down and come into contact with the mattress, all that noise and laughter from their mouths dies out and then theres complete silence

    And then he lies there lifeless, like horsemeat or something :confused:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
      lol, it's not what it sounds like. Im no child abuser ;)

      It was playfighting gone wrong :D

      What do you do when kids dont listen to you?:confused:
      Ooh I know them ones, when playfighting turns into serious beef. The smiles fade and the laughter dies out...
      Yeah, them ones

      When i was a wee kid, i was the one being chokeslammed. Now it's me who's delivering the chokeslams

      Funny how life changes and roles reverse

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
        Yeah

        The way you pick them up, hold them in the air for a split second, and then chuck them back down to earth

        The moment when their bodies come crashing back down and come into contact with the mattress, all that noise and laughter from their mouths dies out and then theres complete silence

        And then he lies there lifeless, like horsemeat or something :confused:
        Are you beating up toddlers? What's the deal?
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          When [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] blanks me

          heart hurting
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
            Yeah, them ones

            When i was a wee kid, i was the one being chokeslammed. Now it's me who's delivering the chokeslams

            Funny how life changes and roles reverse
            Ikr. The kids call us baiya lol. It feela good though

            And when nephews and nieces call me uncle that'sthe best part :)

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by RaNdOm
              :grey: >>>> :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:



              cmon everybody

              :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
              You are derailing this thread.

              This is the sad thread.

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Alhamdulillaah 'ala kulli haal.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]
                  Asalaamu Alaykum sis
                  I went to ur masjid this morning at some weird time like 10am and i realised there was only men there so i went back downstairs and this man (I think he's the head teacher of the dugsi/malcaamad) was questioning me like am i a student. what am i doing here etc i was bare scared. I saw the teacher again later at asr and he was giving me suspicious looks. what if they think I'm a spy.
                  Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    I just had to do a clean up in this thread, over fifty posts probably had to be checked and deleted.



                    Word of warning: Those who frequently spam and derail threads like this are going to be banned from said topics. Things have gotten a lot quieter and peaceful on this forum ever since spammy, flamebait, overly negative, hypothetical chit chat garbage topics have started getting cracked down upon. This is a remnant topic from those days and it has not been locked yet, abuse of this is not welcome.
                    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                    "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                      [MENTION=51699]LailaTheMuslim[/MENTION]
                      Asalaamu Alaykum sis
                      I went to ur masjid this morning at some weird time like 10am and i realised there was only men there so i went back downstairs and this man (I think he's the head teacher of the dugsi/malcaamad) was questioning me like am i a student. what am i doing here etc i was bare scared. I saw the teacher again later at asr and he was giving me suspicious looks. what if they think I'm a spy.
                      they wont think you're a spy sis, don't worry. Perhaps ask an elder lady at the masjid to speak to him on your behalf?
                      Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

                      The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

                      and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

                      and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

                      and charity is proof (of one's faith)

                      and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

                      All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.



                      حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

                      Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                      In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                      USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                      (deprecated numbering scheme)

                      أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                      Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                      Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by علي View Post
                        I just had to do a clean up in this thread, over fifty posts probably had to be checked and deleted.



                        Word of warning: Those who frequently spam and derail threads like this are going to be banned from said topics. Things have gotten a lot quieter and peaceful on this forum ever since spammy, flamebait, overly negative, hypothetical chit chat garbage topics have started getting cracked down upon. This is a remnant topic from those days and it has not been locked yet, abuse of this is not welcome.

                        How is this thread different than the "post whatever" thread?

                        Comment


                        • One of my posts got removed. That made me sad.

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            they wont think you're a spy sis, don't worry. Perhaps ask an elder lady at the masjid to speak to him on your behalf?
                            Maybe if it happens again. I might be just ott
                            Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              seen some Somalis on social media attacking arabs over the current somali drought. Made me sad and angry seeing this incompetent people blame Somalia's corruption on arabs who have been pouring money into the bottomless pit known as Somalia.

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                                seen some Somalis on social media attacking arabs over the current somali drought. Made me sad and angry seeing this incompetent people blame Somalia's corruption on arabs who have been pouring money into the bottomless pit known as Somalia.
                                So where is this money then? Why are the people still starving then. If anything you have UAE who are trying to exploit Somaliland off oil.
                                .
                                Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

                                The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

                                and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

                                and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

                                and charity is proof (of one's faith)

                                and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

                                All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.



                                حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

                                Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                                In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                                USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                                (deprecated numbering scheme)

                                أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                                Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                                Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X