Comment

• Craving Madina.

(Even though I've never been)

I've heard so much about you ya madina

My heart is yearning for you.

There's a gap

A hole

Some sort of absence

Because my heart, my eyes and my soul are all yearning to see you.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

So much destruction in this world, we are sitting hear comfortably yet we complain of x and y.

Comment

O' man, If people are going to judge you here by the way you look, & how cool you look, & call me crazy cause of the way I look and then not take you seriously, then I find it really hard to be grateful for the way I was made. I can't change my head, or face, or stature.

I'm ashamed to be from a third world country like this. I am ashamed I was even born in this place. I want nothing to do with this place.

Like really, f* this place and the people my age here. I hope I never see them again when I'm done.

Comment

Religious arguments at times is not about correcting a person or pointing out the truth especially when it becomes redundant around the same topics after establishing your point rather it becomes about protecting your ego. Self reflection is critically needed in such situations to recheck your intention. Its sad how it makes your heart bitter and hard because most neglect the state of their heart.
              '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                Religious arguments at times is not about correcting a person or pointing out the truth especially when it becomes redundant around the same topics after establishing your point rather it becomes about protecting your ego. Self reflection is critically needed in such situations to recheck your intention. Its sad how it makes your heart bitter and hard because most neglect the state of their heart.
                yes everyone read this

:jkk:
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                  Very true.

Comment

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow, so I've come to post on the sad thread about it..lol
                    I've had 11 days off.. okay I know I only work 3 days a week, but its full time so it's 12 hour shifts
                    And the fact I'm thinking of marrying so I don't have to work outside the house is not a healthy mentality at all..lol
                    It's okay.. I can do this. It won't be for long.. just a few more months. I can survive lol.
                    Last edited by Creamcake; 17-03-17, 01:30 AM.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      I HATE WORK ...o.
                      Everything is making me sad too....please make dua.....but sister marriage doesn't or won't resolve these issues...it just brings about new issues.......different but issues nonetheless ...your husband might lose his job or not earn enough and push you back into employment ....so now you are married and have a man on your back expecting your to bring home the turkey (substitute for bacon)
                      Last edited by shay5; 17-03-17, 01:36 AM.
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                        Everything is making me sad too....please make dua.....but sister marriage doesn't or won't resolve these issues...it just brings about new issues.......different but issues nonetheless ...your husband might lose his job or not earn enough and push you back into employment ....so now you are married and have a man on your back expecting your to bring home the turkey (substitute for bacon)
                        yeah you're totally right sis, lol I was mostly saying that sentence as a joke, I don't want to even consider get married rn until i'm properly ready mentally physically psychologically islamically and many other ...ally's lol. I basically just want to quit my job lol :/ but I will persevere, insha ' allah. Btw yeah we say saag for everything lol like chicken saag meat saag etc, even when it doesn't have spinach in and it's just curry. So sorry that reply is crazy late :/ how are you? I can always rely on you for funny meme's :) lol whenever I see a hilarious one/gif on here, it's always you.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I just saw a YouTube channel, run by a girl who claims to be a Muslim & wears Hijab that openly promotes witchcraft. The girl running this channel is also giving 'Islamic' advice and dresses in ways that are disgusting May Allah (AWJ) protect us from such evil and destruction of this beautiful profound religion.

Comment

*sigh*
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

What's wrong Missy

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                @RaNdOm

What's wrong Missy
                                I feels the sads

Comment

Working...
                                X