What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Wallahi I'm so angry right now tears are coming out, how can this happen to our sisters man. Who's going to protect them.

No matter where they go, they get violated. Honestly I advice those brothers who can, just marry 4 refugees each and bring them home, the world is too cruel for them.

Now I'm not going to eat for the rest of the day coz I feel sick. :(

May Allah protect them and wipe out the oppressors and violators with the slowest and most painful plague.
    Last edited by Deeni Akh; 15-03-17, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
      What is this?? Why were the girls there with some guy they dont know?
      They are trying to get into some european country sis thats basically how it goes, they are with a bunch of people like 30 or summat but they have to run for the police ans the drivers stopp the prettiest girls and kidnap them...
      [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] Allahumma ameen
      [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] Ameen and im sorry to have made you feel so bad but i was so shocked when i heared that i wrote it here...
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        They are trying to get into some european country sis thats basically how it goes, they are with a bunch of people like 30 or summat but they have to run for the police ans the drivers stopp the prettiest girls and kidnap them...
        [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] Ameen and im sorry to have made you feel so bad but i was so shocked when i heared that i wrote it here...
        It's okay, but it's so sad and unfortunate. The west could actually be worse for them than their home country in the sense that it will destroy their deen.

May Allah keep them safe.

Comment

Thanks sis

No i havent, i went in september but then i stopped because i met a friend and i was naive to believe my problems were solved and i was happy, but the friend used me so bad that rn im lower then i was lol and i started it again, I've only been once now
          leave your friend and go to therapy

Ameen

Sis cant u report this guy to the police? Make them aware of what he is doing so he'll be imprisoned and will be forced to tell where all those girls are at. Sis please report him. If you want me to call the number to report him, just tell me all the details. We have to stop him.. I dont know where they will end up if they are refugees but anything is better than this.. Astaghfirullah
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            leave your friend and go to therapy

Ameen

Sis cant u report this guy to the police? Make them aware of what he is doing so he'll be imprisoned and will be forced to tell where all those girls are at. Sis please report him. If you want me to call the number to report him, just tell me all the details. We have to stop him.. I dont know where they will end up if they are refugees but anything is better than this.. Astaghfirullah
            Yea i did leave her

This guy was on a documentary on tv and he is one of many, hes been on tv sis i dont know who he is exactly...
            [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] true subhanAllah Ameen
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Thats gross. The last thing those girls need is a strange man taking them somewhere and doing something messed up.

Please do something about this its not rightt

Comment

Uff wicked ppl always take advantage of the weak and vulnerable. May Allah protect the muslimeen from such animals ameen

Comment

• Feeling a bit sad today.
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

3 days man

come on
                    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

It was a nice day but I was studying.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                        It was a nice day but I was studying.
                        Keep going marsupial. May Allah keep you steadfast

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
                          Keep going marsupial. May Allah keep you steadfast
                          I am no longer a marsupial. I have decided to join mammal kingdom lol. My cat avi is currently pending.

Ameen :)

Comment

Somone I knew from school died this morning. I didn't really know him but it's weird to think he is dead.. And the way he went was odd. He was a drug addict so you'd guess he'd OD, but he was hit by a car.

It's scary to think that we won't know when or how we will die. He didn't know he'd die a few days prior to his death. It's really frightening.

May Allah grant us good deaths and take us when He is pleased with us.
                            وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life.
                            (Quran 20:124)

Comment

الحمد لله رب العالمين

Comment

• Wheres the languages forum

Wheres my bangla thread

Comment

Working...
                                X