Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    He didnt text me yet..
    I just cant say no when they ask it its like im scared to say no omg
    Are you okay?

Comment

Be very careful with who you share your contact details with.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
        Are you okay?
        Nooooo now hes gonna wanna text me and i will have to ignore him and find another way to school in order not to pass by the shop and not shop there anymore and find another shop goooooshh
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          Be careful man.

Next time tell him to get lost and roll your eyes and say you'll get your security guards on him.
          Looll but im not that hard hahaha
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Aynina my colleague once told me to fake it till I make it, so you fake your hardness and that should shu him away. My gheerah levels are mad rn Aynina. Save yourself you little princess.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I just found out a whole bunch of syrian refugees, girls are used as prostitutes subhanAllah i had no idea... :( may allah protect them Allahumma Ameen

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

FML

The store clerk just asked my number and i gave it because i cant say no to anything wth im totally not interested but i gave it because i want to keep shopping there or something ugh im so angry rn
                Next time please say no. or just ignore him and walk away. if he messages, block the number.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  Next time please say no. or just ignore him and walk away. if he messages, block the number.
                  Ea i ignores his texts and i wont go back there

I just have a very hard time for saying what i want, im actually in therapy for that...

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I just found out a whole bunch of syrian refugees, girls are used as prostitutes subhanAllah i had no idea... :( may allah protect them Allahumma Ameen
                    What, where you live??

Comment

Ea i ignores his texts and i wont go back there

I just have a very hard time for saying what i want, im actually in therapy for that...
                      Good, why don't you just block him sis? So you don't receive his texts. Might be easier, so that you're no temped to reply. And don't worry if you shop elsewhere, hopefully you wont encounter this creep again, lol.

I know what you mean sis, Insha ' Allah the therapy helps, you been going for long? Is it helping?
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                        What, where you live??
                        Everywhere basically, the truckdriver pretends to take a whole bunch of refugees in his truck and at one poin he screams "POLICEE" so that they would run away infear and rhe truckdriver holds on to some pretty girls and then uses them...

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          Good, why don't you just block him sis? So you don't receive his texts. Might be easier, so that you're no temped to reply. And don't worry if you shop elsewhere, hopefully you wont encounter this creep again, lol.

I know what you mean sis, Insha ' Allah the therapy helps, you been going for long? Is it helping?
                          Thanks sis

No i havent, i went in september but then i stopped because i met a friend and i was naive to believe my problems were solved and i was happy, but the friend used me so bad that rn im lower then i was lol and i started it again, I've only been once now

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Everywhere basically, the truckdriver pretends to take a whole bunch of refugees in his truck and at one poin he screams "POLICEE" so that they would run away infear and rhe truckdriver holds on to some pretty girls and then uses them...
                            Wallahi, this kind of stuff makes me feel angry and sick. May Allah save these sisters and protect them. Ameen.

Comment

What is this?? Why were the girls there with some guy they dont know?

Comment

Home is safer than anywhere else, to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X