Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
    You come across bit of hostile to be honest, but I give you benefit of doubt as we are online and everything is in written form.
    I don't want to brag about my good deeds, as it is between Allah SWT and me, but if you only knew... We should give charity in manner that our left hand doesn't know what right is doing.
    Even good word is charity.

May Allah SWT able our all the actions to be His sake, Ameen.
    Masha'Allah

Comment

I think it's too early to start being ungrateful again.

Comment

Keep saying istighfar bro

Comment

I'm failing all my classes and I'm failing in my deen to

Comment

• Pain, lots of regret and remorse...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              Pain, lots of regret and remorse...
              You're not alone bro, if we were perfect sinless humans, how would we feel that sweet feeling of Iman when we run back to Allah swt after we've erred.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                :salams:

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:
                للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي
                ‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’
                “O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”
                but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391)
                May Allah grant your dua brother
                "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

• This lectures so dead
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Very minor thing and I'm not really sad ... but I'm in verge of getting fired in 2nd job, because fully fault of my own. If I now fail this, I'll be down to one, which makes me bit worried. I used to have 3, it made working "full-time".
                    Last edited by HelloEverybody; 13-03-17, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Wearing new shoes and limping back home from uni it killssszxzx

Comment

watching Junaid Jamshed Naat. ....

Really felt sad , and thought about death . Each day we move towards death , but still so much unaware !

May Allah swt grant him highest place in Paradise .

Comment

FML

The store clerk just asked my number and i gave it because i cant say no to anything wth im totally not interested but i gave it because i want to keep shopping there or something ugh im so angry rn
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Ayninaaaa block now.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Ayninaaaa block now.
                              He didnt text me yet..
                              I just cant say no when they ask it its like im scared to say no omg
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Be careful man.

Next time tell him to get lost and roll your eyes and say you'll get your security guards on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X