• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    A mod must be active

Good job tho.. it was a useless thread anyway lool
    and the 'it's getting warmer' thread is still not khalas yet.
    Indeed we belong to Allah,
    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
      and the 'it's getting warmer' thread is still not khalas yet.
      Hahaha wth that thread should've been khalas a long time ago..it's 3ayb lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        excruciatingly painful toothache

I didn't sleep last night and was fidgeting left and right because of the pain, with severe toothaches (infections, abscesses) the pain spreads to the eyes, neck, blocks the ears and it's all connected to the brain- the nervous system

half of my face was in pain and obviously when you're in pain you can't do much so thought I could cry myself to sleep and the usual things you do when you're in pain, asking for help.

nothing was working so I got up in the middle of the night and I thought i'll have to take paracetamols, I don't take paracetamols because they don't get rid of the pain, it's just a cover up, so out of desperation I had to, thinking that it would shut the whimpering but it wasn't strong enough

I probably got three hours of sleep and still in pain so I have to wait till Monday and book an emergency appt but not looking forward to that because of the charges and what annoys me more is that they break appointments so you end up paying for more instead of getting it done in one go

It's an infection so all I can do is take ibuprofen until Monday it's a long wait, but that's all I can do and cry because of the pain

it's hard to eat when you're in pain, only using one side to chew otherwise it is a killer, but it makes you think about a lot of things

pain is horrible and in this world for some pain you can take a paracetamol so it makes you wonder about the unimaginable pain
        sorry to hear that sister,
        try clove oil :insha:

may Allah grant you shifa and a speedy recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          sorry to hear that sister,
          try clove oil :insha:

may Allah grant you shifa and a speedy recovery
          I wanted to but we don't have it

:jkk:
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            I wanted to but we don't have it

:jkk:
            try your local boots, they normally have some

Comment

Lol. This kid was talking about how he wants instagram and how his parents won't allow him I told him Instagram is boring anyways and he goes to me: "that's coz ur old"

broken hearted right now.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

when I drank a glass of water, and i remember my people, women and children are walking miles to find food and water
                I don't know what to think, I'm just shattered.
                Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

• This course is huuuugely demanding and stresssful

Sooo much content.. It's impossible. This course has taken over my life

Sometimes you just wanna call it a day and quit and drop out

I know i'd feel so much better if i wasnt doing this course, but i worked too hard to get here

Just one more year. I can do it

I'll do what i can do, and I'll leave the rest up to you, ya Rabb. Perhaps i will get a 2:2, idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                    when I drank a glass of water, and i remember my people, women and children are walking miles to find food and water
                    True stuff man.

Perspective

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post

May Allah alleviate their condition.

You can donate towards them. Because they also lack basic medications. Many are doing fundraising.

https://youtu.be/JxpV4HVulco

You can also pray salat istisqa (asking Allah for rain). It can be done individually as well.
                      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Psych blyat!

Comment

Which mod keeps on closing threads? So OTT. Wonder why it's so dry and going downhill.

Comment

Subhana'Allah, my heart is broken to see which state is our Ummah. How can we be as it not happening. So many words, so little actions.
                            Ummah is like a one body, aren't we not feeling the pain of our sisters and brothers. Alhamdulillah for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                              Subhana'Allah, my heart is broken to see which state is our Ummah. How can we be as it not happening. So many words, so little actions.
                              Ummah is like a one body, aren't we not feeling the pain of our sisters and brothers. Alhamdulillah for everything.
                              What have you done so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                                What have you done so far?
                                You come across bit of hostile to be honest, but I give you benefit of doubt as we are online and everything is in written form.
                                I don't want to brag about my good deeds, as it is between Allah SWT and me, but if you only knew... We should give charity in manner that our left hand doesn't know what right is doing.
                                Even good word is charity.

May Allah SWT able our all the actions to be His sake, Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                                X