• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    So what's for lunch daddy
    Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
    Give them roti
    Fish and Chips, Kebabs on naan...allow it bros a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Dont worry brother please go and enjoy your lunch in sha allah
      This probably just increased son's worry.

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
        This probably just increased son's worry.
        YYYyyyy
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          YYYyyyy
          You said that there is worse things out there, so he will worry about that and won't able to forget, until he search for it himself. If he isn't able to forget, then you might have started will in him to look for more.

But still don't tell whatever you have observed, it probably put many people in very bad mood.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            Fish and Chips, Kebabs on naan...allow it bros a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
            الله أكبر sounds good

Comment

I'm cool now Alhamdulillah, it passes through time.

Comment

there was no nice rodhi in the house, just a tattered white loaf and nutty brown bread :vomit:
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

My neighbors are listening to nice reggae music and its a warm day so .... temptation arises. Authobillah
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
                    You said that there is worse things out there, so he will worry about that and won't able to forget, until he search for it himself. If he isn't able to forget, then you might have started will in him to look for more.

But still don't tell whatever you have observed, it probably put many people in very bad mood.
                    He cant find it its nothing to observe, i mean the consequesnses of instagram
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

excruciatingly painful toothache

I didn't sleep last night and was fidgeting left and right because of the pain, with severe toothaches (infections, abscesses) the pain spreads to the eyes, neck, blocks the ears and it's all connected to the brain- the nervous system

half of my face was in pain and obviously when you're in pain you can't do much so thought I could cry myself to sleep and the usual things you do when you're in pain, asking for help.

nothing was working so I got up in the middle of the night and I thought i'll have to take paracetamols, I don't take paracetamols because they don't get rid of the pain, it's just a cover up, so out of desperation I had to, thinking that it would shut the whimpering but it wasn't strong enough

I probably got three hours of sleep and still in pain so I have to wait till Monday and book an emergency appt but not looking forward to that because of the charges and what annoys me more is that they break appointments so you end up paying for more instead of getting it done in one go

It's an infection so all I can do is take ibuprofen until Monday it's a long wait, but that's all I can do and cry because of the pain

it's hard to eat when you're in pain, only using one side to chew otherwise it is a killer, but it makes you think about a lot of things

pain is horrible and in this world for some pain you can take a paracetamol so it makes you wonder about the unimaginable pain
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

^ May Allah give u shifa ukhti <3

Comment

So quick :(

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                            ^ May Allah give u shifa ukhti <3
                            :jkk:
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                              So quick :(
                              just when I was gonna

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                just when I was gonna

A mod must be active

Good job tho.. it was a useless thread anyway lool

Comment

Working...
                                X