Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    My internet is acting up :(
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      The fact that I keep falling into the same sins over and over again :(
      "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        I'm very sad right now.. I'm suppose to be going hajj next Tuesday and the agent keeps promising that he'll give my passport.. he's been promising me 5 days straight that I'd get it next day but when the next day comes.. nothing.. last night I was with him till 10pm and he claimed he was waiting for someone to drop the passports off from London.. he said that they should be here by 1am and that he'd post it through my letter box and not sleep until he's done so.. woke up at 2am.. nothing.. woke up at 4am.. nothing.. woke up at 7.15am.. nothing.. I'm sad that people give you false hopes and then destroy them because you actually believe and trust that they just might keep their word this time.. I just feel like giving up and resign myself to the fact that I wont be going this year.. I know that whatever I do.. if I haven't been invited by Allah (SWT) then I cant go.. which makes me sad as I had hoped that he has invited me this year.. :(
        Don't let my online status deceive you
        (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Not even sure :(
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by spytek View Post
            I'm very sad right now.. I'm suppose to be going hajj next Tuesday and the agent keeps promising that he'll give my passport.. he's been promising me 5 days straight that I'd get it next day but when the next day comes.. nothing.. last night I was with him till 10pm and he claimed he was waiting for someone to drop the passports off from London.. he said that they should be here by 1am and that he'd post it through my letter box and not sleep until he's done so.. woke up at 2am.. nothing.. woke up at 4am.. nothing.. woke up at 7.15am.. nothing.. I'm sad that people give you false hopes and then destroy them because you actually believe and trust that they just might keep their word this time.. I just feel like giving up and resign myself to the fact that I wont be going this year.. I know that whatever I do.. if I haven't been invited by Allah (SWT) then I cant go.. which makes me sad as I had hoped that he has invited me this year.. :(
            InshaAllah you will get your passport soon.
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Too many natural disasters occurring in south east asia.
              "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

              The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
              “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by -Tawheed- View Post
                Too many natural disasters occurring in south east asia.
                "Evil and mischief have appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned, so Allaah may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return (by repenting to Allaah)."
                [30:41]
                إن للمتقين مفازا

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  I tried to make sugar cookies I added too much salt :(
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    There was a car crash on my road today and one car actually flipped over but thankfully no one was hurt...
                    "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

                    The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
                    “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      I got called names on the way to work because I was wearing a hijab and long sleeves in fairly warm weather. I became sad because I felt sorry for them for knowing so little.
                      [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#0000FF"]My shiny new blog: [url]http://hiddenmuslimah.blogspot.co.uk/[/url][/COLOR][/FONT]:hidban: (updated 29/10)[/CENTER]

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by QuranStudent View Post
                        I got called names on the way to work because I was wearing a hijab and long sleeves in fairly warm weather. I became sad because I felt sorry for them for knowing so little.
                        :there:
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                        You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



                        please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          I have been suffering from headaches for the last couple of days
                          I cannot sleep because of it.. I hope it goes soon inshaAllah
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            :there:
                            Awww, you're very kind!

                            Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                            I have been suffering from headaches for the last couple of days
                            I cannot sleep because of it.. I hope it goes soon inshaAllah
                            I can only sympathize as a migraine sufferer. I slept an hour last night because lying down was like putting my head into a vice.
                            [CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR="#0000FF"]My shiny new blog: [url]http://hiddenmuslimah.blogspot.co.uk/[/url][/COLOR][/FONT]:hidban: (updated 29/10)[/CENTER]

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Yesterday I went to a soccer game and, like the genius I am, I forgot to wear sunscreen, so my face has been hurting all day. On top of that, it makes me look like a bearded tomato. :embar:
                              "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                                Yesterday I went to a soccer game and, like the genius I am, I forgot to wear sunscreen, so my face has been hurting all day. On top of that, it makes me look like a bearded tomato. :embar:
                                :rotfl:

                                I'm sorry but that was too funny lool

                                I'A your skin recovers soon and you get back to your natural colour :)
                                Gone with the wind.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X