Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    [MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION] your biryani personality thread was brilliant
    But you didn't mention LTDHBIHS (likes to drown his biryani in hot sauce)
    :) it might be even more complex then.

:jkk:

Comment

Drained
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        I really don't want to know what else happens otherwise I won't be able to eat today...
        Dont worry brother please go and enjoy your lunch in sha allah
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
          I really don't want to know what else happens otherwise I won't be able to eat today...
          Dont worry brother please go and enjoy your lunch in sha allah
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Not everyone is meant to be in our future. Some are just passing by to teach us lessons in our life.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
              Drained
              i know the feeling :(

Comment

I need to go umrah
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• So my primary school's playground has a fence around its perimeter, allowing you to see all the adults outside the school who are going about their daily lives whilst you're stuck in that playground

When i was a primary school kid, i used to play football in the playground everyday and i used to see all the adults outside, sometimes wanting to trade lives and be like dem adults who are so free and dont have to go school

12 years later, i pass that same playground a number of times per week, and i look through the same fence and see all the kids playing football and whatnot, wanting to trade lives and be like dem kids who are so carefree and happy and dont have have no worries and stresses

Strange worrld

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Come on people. Chin up..

Dunya wasn't meant to satisfy us.

And Alhamdulilah for what's to come and Alhamdulilah for our past experiences.

It can only make our connection stronger with our Rabb.

Couples go through trials too, they get mad at each other and even though it may not seem beautiful at that time, it is beautiful when you think about it because their relationship will strengthen because of all that they faced together..

Alhamdulilah ala kulli haal

Dont be sad ya ummah.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Oops I forgot to relate it back to our connection with our Rabb.

These tests will only strength our connection in Sha Allah and He loves us الحمد لله. Let's be grateful we are being tested in some way or another. الحمد لله

Comment

The kids are looking at me to sort out lunch :(

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                          So what's for lunch daddy

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                            Give them roti

Comment

Can't wait to be a dad, gna be the most awesomest dad insha'Allah.

Comment

I feel sad because I'm finding it so hard to find a decent Tajweed class.. I don't know why so many are unorganised, that when calling/emailing/visiting them, they don't even explain the days and timings of the class properly, and no matter how clear I am in my query, they still don't seem to understand/explain properly. it's such a deterrent. So one was taught in Urdu.. another taught only pronunciation but not the rules.. another was a free for all where it's not taught and you can start at anytime in the year.. found 2 decent ones. One though only starts in September.. so I asked the woman about that, and she tried to encourage me to go to another class.. she wanted me to start past midway in the year.. I don't get it, because you wouldn't start any course or anything midway in the year.. because you'll have missed out on soo much, you want to start from scratch and learn everything properly. I have tried online, but it's just not the same. Okay I will visit the other 2 next week.. and then I feel like I am giving up, even though I can't. Why do people make it so tough.. :'(
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X