Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Lol being hafidh means next to nothing these days. Some of the biggest scoundrels I know are hafidh of the Quran.

I don't feel much sympathy for these girls either tbh. No one forced them; they made a decision and are now reaping the consequences.
    True, the bro was in his last year of 'aalimi course aswell :(

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      True but if you're a bro you know the levels of manipulation bros can go to
      Trust me, I despise guys like this. But everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        True, the bro was in his last year of 'aalimi course aswell :(
        Let's just pray any knowledge we gain reaches the hearts and is witnessed in our actions

and always renew intentions and ask Allah swt to grant us sincerity because guidance and misguidance is only from Him
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          Let's just pray any knowledge we gain reaches the hearts and is witnessed in our actions

and always renew intentions and ask Allah swt to grant us sincerity because guidance and misguidance is only from Him
          Definitely insha'Allah

May Allah make the knowledge we seek a proof for us and not against us. Ameen

Comment

How are you meant to trust anyone man.. the world is messed up سبحان الله

Being a hafiz means nowt.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Heard of some stories today of how some 'brothers' who appear practising as they run da'wah pages allure sisters into sending them the worst of pictures and these sisters actually fall into the trap and throw themselves in a mess. This one case which really scarred me was that of a hafith brother who was studying the deen but he manipulated sisters into sending him shameless pictures but was later exposed.

It shows that none of us are safe from sins that's why we always ask Allah for steadfastness. يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلوبنا على دينك

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] [MENTION=134784]HelloEverybody[/MENTION]
              Heard of some stories today of how some 'brothers' who appear practising as they run da'wah pages allure sisters into sending them the worst of pictures and these sisters actually fall into the trap and throw themselves in a mess. This one case which really scarred me was that of a hafith brother who was studying the deen but he manipulated sisters into sending him shameless pictures but was later exposed.

It shows that none of us are safe from sins that's why we always ask Allah for steadfastness. يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلوبنا على دينك

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] [MENTION=134784]HelloEverybody[/MENTION]
              Ameen.

We are never immune to sins. Resistant maybe, but never immune. Maybe whole thing began as something innocent and both stook step by step together or maybe one or both of them already planning this whole thing.

Son I feel sad, that you feel sad. Please don't stop being softy.

Those women aren't blameless, dudes didn't forcefully take those pictures or do you think that women was completely powerless? Also those dudes disgusting, using position of power. I see this sort scenario play out again and again as a tutor. Some charismatic tutors target female. The female have school problems and tutor offer solutions, female is awed with given solutions and the discussions carry on something else over days or weeks until they lead to something else as both slowly taking steps together.

This goes on with several females in different classes until they get what they want. Nothing is done, nobody cares as participants are adults.

It seems to me that this sort of scenario might play out in your dawah scene by some individuals. You have this dude with some Islamic knowledge and you recipient of that knowledge, both are willing to carry on the path slowly step by step.

Also is it wrong for me to assume that some corrupted individual in britain can re-invent himself as man of faith and use that allure muslim women with success? If this is possible how your organizations prevent this?

I don't think you get used to it. I still can't stand seeing few muslims at uni fooling around. You just become weary and careful, you do your best that you don't end up with someone with such past. Alhamdulillah if you have knowledge on programming it makes easier to find out what one has been up to online.

Comment

Originally posted by Peony. View Post
                The weather changes have been so weird lately I don't blame you. Hope you're feeling better now.
                Yeah, weathers been so :/ lately. Alhamdulilah its mostly gone now, so I'm happy. This post of yours reminds me I really need to do some winter shopping.
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Same thing that makes me sad everyday.. feeling alone
                  "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

Originally posted by airhead View Post
                    Same thing that makes me sad everyday.. feeling alone
                    :salams:

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:
                    للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي
                    ‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’
                    “O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”
                    but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391)
                    What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

[MENTION=41145]Theistic[/MENTION] your biryani personality thread was brilliant
                      But you didn't mention LTDHBIHS (likes to drown his biryani in hot sauce)
                      What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                        So the spider has held you hostage in your own home?
                        Pretty much
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'm kind of traumatised at the moment after hearing stories of things that happen between 'practising' brothers and sisters on Instagram.

نسأل الله العافية
                          SubhanAllah brother you only know the half of it....
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
                            Ameen.

We are never immune to sins. Resistant maybe, but never immune. Maybe whole thing began as something innocent and both stook step by step together or maybe one or both of them already planning this whole thing.

Son I feel sad, that you feel sad. Please don't stop being softy.

Those women aren't blameless, dudes didn't forcefully take those pictures or do you think that women was completely powerless? Also those dudes disgusting, using position of power. I see this sort scenario play out again and again as a tutor. Some charismatic tutors target female. The female have school problems and tutor offer solutions, female is awed with given solutions and the discussions carry on something else over days or weeks until they lead to something else as both slowly taking steps together.

This goes on with several females in different classes until they get what they want. Nothing is done, nobody cares as participants are adults.

It seems to me that this sort of scenario might play out in your dawah scene by some individuals. You have this dude with some Islamic knowledge and you recipient of that knowledge, both are willing to carry on the path slowly step by step.

Also is it wrong for me to assume that some corrupted individual in britain can re-invent himself as man of faith and use that allure muslim women with success? If this is possible how your organizations prevent this?

I don't think you get used to it. I still can't stand seeing few muslims at uni fooling around. You just become weary and careful, you do your best that you don't end up with someone with such past. Alhamdulillah if you have knowledge on programming it makes easier to find out what one has been up to online.
                            Good post son, I agree completely.

No one forces anyone to do anything so everyone is responsible for their own actions. These sisters come crying to my friends and other legitimate brothers who run islamic pages to confess what they done and seek guidance on how to change, so they tell me the stuff that happens behind closed doors on DMs which obviously makes it hard for me to sleep and eat.

You're right son, I don't I can get used to this, knowing our own brothers and sisters are getting involved in things like this.

It's completely corrupt and from the worst of sins to use the deen to fulfill your desires, na'uthubillah. Some brothers start up Islamic pages because they know sisters will go to him for help once they see his 'da'wah' and 'reminders'.

May Allah protect us and keep us steadfast.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              SubhanAllah brother you only know the half of it....
                              I really don't want to know what else happens otherwise I won't be able to eat today...

Comment

We mostly feel SAD if we are moving more towards Worldly deeds
                                I love ISLAM
                                arabiangulflife.com

Comment

Working...
                                X