Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I don't think I can sleep tonight.

May Allah protect our young brothers and sisters and make them steadfast on the deen.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post

May Allah protect our young brothers and sisters and make them steadfast on the deen.
      lol what happened? I don't think Instagram can be that traumatizing?
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
          lol what happened? I don't think Instagram can be that traumatizing?
          Originally posted by Morose View Post

Ameen.
          Heard of some stories today of how some 'brothers' who appear practising as they run da'wah pages allure sisters into sending them the worst of pictures and these sisters actually fall into the trap and throw themselves in a mess. This one case which really scarred me was that of a hafith brother who was studying the deen but he manipulated sisters into sending him shameless pictures but was later exposed.

It shows that none of us are safe from sins that's why we always ask Allah for steadfastness. يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلوبنا على دينك

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] [MENTION=134784]HelloEverybody[/MENTION]

Comment

Heard of some stories today of how some 'brothers' who appear practising as they run da'wah pages allure sisters into sending them the worst of pictures and these sisters actually fall into the trap and throw themselves in a mess. This one case which really scarred me was that of a hafith brother who was studying the deen but he manipulated sisters into sending him shameless pictures but was later exposed.

It shows that none of us are safe from sins that's why we always ask Allah for steadfastness. يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلوبنا على دينك

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] [MENTION=134784]HelloEverybody[/MENTION]
            SubhanAllah very depressing
            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

@RaNdOm @shay5 @HelloEverybody

Only Allah swt can protect us

I have seen the top of the food chain fall and the bottom of the food chain rise

None of us know

may Allah swt always keep us steadfast and firm upon the deen ameen
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

Only Allah swt can protect us

I have seen the top of the food chain fall and the bottom of the food chain rise

None of us know

may Allah swt always keep us steadfast and firm upon the deen ameen
                True. Sahaaba being typical examples of those who rose from the bottom right to the top.

Ameen.

Comment

Nothing new...I have heard worse...this is the norm in schools...not even surprised about him being a hafidh...
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                    Nothing new...I have heard worse...this is the norm in schools...not even surprised about him being a hafidh...
                    Allah help us. How do you live normally after hearing these things...

Comment

You are soft hearted so you feel sad...I operate differently....

Comment

Not embarrassing ..it is a great quality to have..but as sisters we know how females are...yes these girls are vulnerable...I know their back stories....bad homes, abusive parents, neglectful old parents, older siblings, low self esteem.....and some girls just have that wickedness in them because they love the attention and trouble....

Comment

Not embarrassing ..it is a great quality to have..but as sisters we know how females are...yes these girls are vulnerable...I know their back stories....bad homes, abusive parents, neglectful old parents, older siblings, low self esteem.....and some girls just have that wickedness in them because they love the attention and trouble....
                          :(
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Yeah SubhanAllah, those seem to be the common reasons.

And although it may seem like a good quality, I still need to get a way to harden it a little bit otherwise every slight thing will just affect it.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Lol being hafidh means next to nothing these days. Some of the biggest scoundrels I know are hafidh of the Quran.

I don't feel much sympathy for these girls either tbh. No one forced them; they made a decision and are now reaping the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                                Lol being hafidh means next to nothing these days. Some of the biggest scoundrels I know are hafidh of the Quran.

I don't feel much sympathy for these girls either tbh. No one forced them; they made a decision and are now reaping the consequences.
                                True but if you're a bro you know the levels of manipulation bros can go to

Comment

Working...
                                X