Half in the shadows,
    Half burned in flames,
    We can't look back for nothing,
    Take what you need, say your goodbyes

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

SOMEONE said i should be named shirly

Idk if it was b of how i talked or bc i wore a pink Burberry style scarf
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        SOMEONE said i should be named shirly

Idk if it was b of how i talked or bc i wore a pink Burberry style scarf
        Tbh I see u as a Shirley 100%
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          Tbh I see u as a Shirley 100%
          GUUUURLLL hahaha :rotfl:
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

MUMs been calling me fat and lazy with no friends and saying she wishes id be gone more often for over an hr now

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

The zombie haasid Qareen attacked me as I was going out after alot of time&I had toughest time.

It's getting sadder day by day why is this happening to me?What's my fault, though is this my sin that I tried to protect my Imaan & travelled & stayed at their nonsense place in tortures every night because I was looking forward to join a good Madrassas that had admissions opening after a month.

Yes,this was my fault. I was getting tortures in dreams ,weird ones right from first day&they were vile people who I was being warned from 1st day

Regrets since years!

Please keep me in Duas.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
                The zombie haasid Qareen attacked me as I was going out after alot of time&I had toughest time.

It's getting sadder day by day why is this happening to me?What's my fault, though is this my sin that I tried to protect my Imaan & travelled & stayed at their nonsense place in tortures every night because I was looking forward to join a good Madrassas that had admissions opening after a month.

Yes,this was my fault. I was getting tortures in dreams ,weird ones right from first day&they were vile people who I was being warned from 1st day

Regrets since years!

Please keep me in Duas.
                This is so sad
                May Allah make it easy for you
                But you know you should never be discontent with Allah azza wa jals qadr
                Maybe there was good in it
                Lessons that could be learnt
                Sins that could be forgiven
                Let us know that“Great reward comes with great trials. When Allah loves a people, He tests them, and whoever accepts it attains His pleasure, whereas whoever shows discontent with it incurs His wrath.”

Narrated and classed as hasan by at-Tirmidhi (2396); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah, no. 146

Comment

Originally posted by Zenokki View Post
                  This is so sad
                  Let us know that“Great reward comes with great trials. When Allah loves a people, He tests them, and whoever accepts it attains His pleasure, whereas whoever shows discontent with it incurs His wrath.”

Narrated and classed as hasan by at-Tirmidhi (2396); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah, no. 146
                  JazakAllah hu khayra

The problem is huge&I'm in many many trials&Alhamdull'ILLAH OK with it but this is like driving me crazy,with shouting etc as I don't know what Can I do!
                  It's extremely scary&terrible oppressive times of my life&now after I realised &have checked with few people, this is a bit happening to others too % when I try to defend myself ,I get severely oppressed&all I'm scared is to even sleep or rest.Seems like it's unbearable & I bet no one can tolerate all the nonsense that I'm going through even in health I got all those illness in physically.... Suffocation etc .

When your sanity starts to go,then you tell me how sins will be removed?And I dread they get any good in dunya&akhirah now because it was a journey that was based on intellect,istekhara etc.So,severely depressed why it's happening with so much if Trials all over

Comment

This is so sad

JazakAllah hu khayra

The problem is huge&I'm in many many trials&Alhamdull'ILLAH OK with it but this is like driving me crazy,with shouting etc as I don't know what Can I do!
                    It's extremely scary&terrible oppressive times of my life&now after I realised &have checked with few people, this is a bit happening to others too % when I try to defend myself ,I get severely oppressed&all I'm scared is to even sleep or rest.Seems like it's unbearable & I bet no one can tolerate all the nonsense that I'm going through even in health I got all those illness in physically.... Suffocation etc .

When your sanity starts to go,then you tell me how sins will be removed?And I dread they get any good in dunya&akhirah now because it was a journey that was based on intellect,istekhara etc.So,severely depressed why it's happening with so much if Trials all over

Comment

Sorry for double posts

Comment

JazakAllah hu khayra

وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا

What do you mean by defend yourself from what?but I understand how you feel I've been through alot sometimes I think no one could have been through worse where I am from and that could even be true
                        All I can say is to do what you can to hold firm to the rope of Allah seek patience and help through salat remember inna lillahi wa inna elaihi raajeoon
                        And usually there's a problem with you the way you think/feel
                        Look into your heart for anything that might be wrong or weak
                        That's partly how I overcome my issues
                        Just wait and keep waiting hopeing that Allah would grant you a way out

Comment

Sorry for double posts
                          It's fine

Comment

It's fine

وَأَنْتُمْ فَجَزَاكُمُ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا

What do you mean by defend yourself from what?but I understand how you feel I've been through alot sometimes I think no one could have been through worse where I am from and that could even be true
                            All I can say is to do what you can to hold firm to the rope of Allah seek patience and help through salat remember inna lillahi wa inna elaihi raajeoon
                            And usually there's a problem with you the way you think/feel
                            Look into your heart for anything that might be wrong or weak
                            That's partly how I overcome my issues
                            Just wait and keep waiting hopeing that Allah would grant you a way out
                            Defend myself means ,react by saying words to those khubasa&then I'm suffering more& more.

Well,it can be arranged into a competition who has worst of trials...might give hope to others&,well what I can do is only rely on ALLAH Ta'ala & hope for all trials to get over&I have seen dreams things in my life will change with onset of Khilafah of Mahdi, InshaALLAH

So,I'm waiting for the best hope in ALLAH Ta'ala as "Thinking best of ALLAH Ta'ala is an excellent act of worship"

_Hadeeth of RasulALLAH (sal ALLAH hu alyhe wasallam)

May my enemies perish&,its allowed to make duya against oppressors as established from Salafs instances& one present time Shaykh spoke of his family's incidence when the enemy got troubled .Alhamdull'ILLAH, we are all sinful But some calamity has a devastating effect on me I have gotten good dreams too ,
                            So,hoping for best

Comment

Defend myself means ,react by saying words to those khubasa&then I'm suffering more& more.

Well,it can be arranged into a competition who has worst of trials...might give hope to others&,well what I can do is only rely on ALLAH Ta'ala & hope for all trials to get over&I have seen dreams things in my life will change with onset of Khilafah of Mahdi, InshaALLAH

So,I'm waiting for the best hope in ALLAH Ta'ala as "Thinking best of ALLAH Ta'ala is an excellent act of worship"

_Hadeeth of RasulALLAH (sal ALLAH hu alyhe wasallam)

May my enemies perish&,its allowed to make duya against oppressors as established from Salafs instances& one present time Shaykh spoke of his family's incidence when the enemy got troubled .Alhamdull'ILLAH, we are all sinful But some calamity has a devastating effect on me I have gotten good dreams too ,
                              So,hoping for best
                              :brf:

Comment

Wa feek
                                [MENTION=142887]Zenokki[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X