What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Since I'm back in my place (Sudan) I'm starting to get sad.

I think this place gave me PTSD for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
      Since I'm back in my place (Sudan) I'm starting to get sad.

I think this place gave me PTSD for some reason.
      hmm... If that place is bad for you, are at least in the process of getting out?

Comment

Post whatever you feel like sharing (sad edition) *

Comment

I'm invisible
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
            Post whatever you feel like sharing (sad edition) *
            Lool.

Comment

• I dream and im hopeful of a day where there will be no sadness, nor shall we grieve

Comment

• إِلَّا تَنْصُرُوهُ فَقَدْ نَصَرَهُ اللَّهُ إِذْ أَخْرَجَهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا ثَانِيَ اثْنَيْنِ إِذْ هُمَا فِي الْغَارِ إِذْ يَقُولُ لِصَاحِبِهِ لَا تَحْزَنْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَنَا ۖ فَأَنْزَلَ اللَّهُ سَكِينَتَهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَيَّدَهُ بِجُنُودٍ لَمْ تَرَوْهَا وَجَعَلَ كَلِمَةَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا السُّفْلَىٰ ۗ وَكَلِمَةُ اللَّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيم

If you do not aid the Prophet - Allah has already aided him when those who disbelieved had driven him out [of Makkah] as one of two, when they were in the cave and he said to his companion, "Do not grieve; indeed Allah is with us." And Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                  I'm invisible
                  I feel so sad that you are feeling like this...is there anything I can do to make you feel visible...let me at least try....let me in....

Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                    I feel so sad that you are feeling like this...is there anything I can do to make you feel visible...let me at least try....let me in....

i said already you're gonna make me fall in love with u and I can't handle that princess
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

I'm invisible
                      Nice but please avoid invading anyone's privacy as that would not be nice
                      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

i said already you're gonna make me fall in love with u and I can't handle that princess
                        How do people handle you......off the forum? in life?

Comment

How do people handle you......off the forum? in life?
                          Looooooool

You're gonna make me fall for you with this attitude shayshay

Comment

Looooooool

You're gonna make me fall for you with this attitude shayshay
                            Answer the damn question sweetheart! and maybe put some lipstick on while you're answering me!

Comment

Answer the damn question sweetheart! and maybe put some lipstick on while you're answering me!
                              I only show you lot my annoying side

I'm quite lovely really allahumma baarik

Do you think you could handle me off the forum? But tbh you would be extra fun to annoy so I might start gushing

Comment

I only show you lot my annoying side

I'm quite lovely really allahumma baarik

Do you think you could handle me off the forum? But tbh you would be extra fun to annoy so I might start gushing
                                Off the forum I think I would put on a glove and put my hand over your mouth....you could fight it...if you wanted to ...

Comment

Working...
                                X