Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    so i guess it doesn't tell you who reports you...

that would have been the better thing to do :rotfl:

i was just so disturbed..
    I was too. Alhamdulillah, his stay didn't last long. The mods took care of him pretty quickly.
    لا يؤخر الله أمراً إلا لخير
    ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
    ولا ينزل عليك بلاءً إلا لخير
    فلا تحزن
    فـرب الخير لا يأتي إلا بخير

Comment

i wonder if people who get banned, can they see the activity stream..
      They can still visit UF with a proxy if their ip gets banned.
      ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
      فلا تحزن

Comment

Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
        They can still visit UF with a proxy if their ip gets banned.
        ohhh

still unsure if someone knows you reported them.. can you report me. let me see.
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

lol maybe drink some hot honey tea after
          I don't like honey but I'll drink tea and ginger

==

I took out my nose ring to try on a silver stud and now I can't stick back the ring *cries*
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            I don't like honey.

==

I took out my nose ring to try on a silver stud and now I can't stick back the ring *cries*
            i love nose rings and nose studs. I've always wanted one..but never got around to it. if i do though, I'm not sure which one i want the stud or the tiny ring. i think the tiny ring looks so nice lols.

Comment

ohhh

still unsure if someone knows you reported them.. can you report me. let me see.
              Lol I don't want to get in trouble with the mods for wasting their time.

I don't think the author of the post can see the report, Allahu alam. There is a user many Muslims dislike and he'd complain how others don't like him. I neg repped him many times and he mentioned me doing that twice. I reported him many times and he never mentioned it. I feel like he would have whined in his posts if he could see the reports.

I reported one of his posts and I could see the reasons of the users who reported the post after me. I think that's as far as it goes.
              ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
              فلا تحزن

Comment

Lol I don't want to get in trouble with the mods for wasting their time.

I don't think the author of the post can see the report, Allahu alam. There is a user many Muslims dislike and he'd complain how others don't like him. I neg repped him many times and he mentioned me doing that twice. I reported him many times and he never mentioned it. I feel like he would have whined in his posts if he could see the reports.

I reported one of his posts and I could see the reasons of the users who reported the post after me. I think that's as far as it goes.
                hmm, i thought perhaps since others could see it reported maybe the user could see it too. lols oh well.

Comment

i love nose rings and nose studs. I've always wanted one..but never got around to it. if i do though, I'm not sure which one i want the stud or the tiny ring. i think the tiny ring looks so nice lols.
                  Go with what suits u, I personally don't like studs on me, dont know why I decided to try one on ...I like the little gold nose rings they are more me
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

hmm, i thought perhaps since others could see it reported maybe the user could see it too. lols oh well.
                    I don't think everyone can see reported posts. HelloEverybody said he reported that creep and I didn't see it in the activity stream. I think you can only see the reports of others when they report the same post after you.
                    ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
                    فلا تحزن

Comment

I don't think everyone can see reported posts. HelloEverybody said he reported that creep and I didn't see it in the activity stream. I think you can only see the reports of others when they report the same post after you.
                      okay.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                        Go with what suits u, I personally don't like studs on me, dont know why I decided to try one on ...I like the little gold nose rings they are more me
                        I'm not surprised you have one. your name sounds like you would have a little gold nose ring. Lols don't ask. Maybe cause the queen of sheba had one in some muslim animation I saw once :rotfl:

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Guys I've been feeling really down lately
                          Please remember me in your dua's

Comment

Originally posted by Hebz View Post
                            Guys I've been feeling really down lately
                            Please remember me in your dua's

اللِّهُمَّ إنِّي عَبْدُكَ ، ابْنُ عَبْدِكَ ، ابْنُ أَمَتِكَ ، نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ ، مَاضِ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ ، سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ ، أَوْ أنْزَلْتَهُ فِي كِتَاَبِكَ ، أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقِكَ ، أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ ، أنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِي ، وَ نُورَ صَدْرِي ، وَ جَلاءَ حُزْنِي ، وَ ذَهَابَ هَمِّي

Allahumma inni ‘abduka, ibnu ‘abdika, ibnu amatika, naasiyati biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukumuka, ‘adhlun fiyya qadha’uka asaluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, aw an-zaltahu fi kitabika, aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilmil-ghaibi ‘indaka, an taj’alal-Qur’ana Rabbi’a qalbi, wa nura sadri, wa jalaa’a huzni, wa dhahaba hammi

‘O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

[Musnad Imam Ahmad 1/391. Shaikh al-Albaani graded it authentic (Saheeh) in al-Kalimtul-Tayyib]

:salams:
                            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Was sitting at the waiting area in a clinic.

There was this Indian family of 5 sitting together. This young man was berating his younger sister in front of everyone. I couldn't get what he was saying because he was speaking native. He was loud and angry, and acting all macho confronting the girl in front of him. The dad was beside him eyes glued to the tv screen, ignoring his own son throwing vulgarities at his own sister. Mom sits beside wiping tears off her face. And there was one time the brother confronted her and looked at her in the eye and almost swinged his arm at her. He kept going on and on berating his younger sister and spit out swear words, loudly. Everyone just sat there and looked on, including me. The other sister was nonchalant the whole time, and only stepped in when her brother wanted to whack her.

It turns out the younger sister was "19& pregnant".The brother was frowning the whole time, walking with his chest out announcing to everyone in the area that his sister is pregnant. He even confronted her and said " You are going to have a miserable life. You are going to have a miserable life you know that."and he pointed at her threateningly. I was facing the lady's back, but she was sitting still the whole time.

This is just the small part of your traditional "family honour", most of us like to keep up. The big part is when your own family member disown you and kill you for it, and I don't get to see that. Because you only see this in the news.

I almost cried because it must've been embarrassing for the young girl. I was so disappointed how the young man get away with abusing his younger sister, and the dad just ignores them, like he's not part of this.
                              Last edited by nudgetheputri; 06-03-17, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                                Was sitting at the waiting area in a clinic.

There was this Indian family of 5 sitting together. This young man was berating his younger sister in front of everyone. I couldn't get what he was saying because he was speaking native. He was loud and angry, and acting all macho confronting the girl in front of him. The dad was beside him eyes glued to the tv screen, ignoring his own son throwing vulgarities at his own sister. Mom sits beside wiping tears off her face. And there was one time the brother confronted her and looked at her in the eye and almost swinged his arm at her. He kept going on and on berating his younger sister and spit out swear words, loudly. Everyone just sat there and looked on, including me. The other sister was nonchalant the whole time, and only stepped in when her brother wanted to whack her.

It turns out the younger sister was "19& pregnant".The brother was frowning the whole time, walking with his chest out announcing to everyone in the area that his sister is pregnant. He even confronted her and said " You are going to have a miserable life. You are going to have a miserable life you know that."and he pointed at her threateningly. I was facing the lady's back, but she was sitting still the whole time.

This is just the small part of your traditional "family honour", most of us like to keep up. The big part is when your own family member disown you and kill you for it, and I don't get to see that. Because you only see this in the news.

I almost cried because it must've been embarrassing for the young girl. I was so disappointed how the young man get away with abusing his younger sister, and the dad just ignores them, like he's not part of this.
                                That's disgusting.

This is how garbage culture destroys families.

Comment

Working...
                                X