Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    A guy with A BEAR IN HIS TRUNK AND FLOWERS OKAY HE PROLLY FINNA PROPOSE TO SOME GYALL MEANWHILE I BEEN IN BED ALL WEEK TRYNA NOT BE DEPRESSED
    Are you sure he's not just surprising his wife or something?

Yeah, comparing your life to others will make you depressed. You should really get off Instagram if you want to avoid that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      Are you sure he's not just surprising his wife or something?

Yeah, comparing your life to others will make you depressed. You should really get off Instagram if you want to avoid that.
      Haha i know, sorry about that comment hahah
      I just got marriage fever lately
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I miss my cats. A lot. Mainly my cat though, I raised him since he was a child. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
          I miss my cats. A lot. Mainly my cat though, I raised him since he was a child. *sigh*
          Where'd he go?
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            Where'd he go?
            Sub'ana Allah he was also the one that came back after getting out. We had to give him away, he was causing too much of a mess to the point where we had to keep him in a room because the mess also followed him (he wasn't cleaning himself). I tried everything but he was just too lazy (he wasn't sick, it was his personality and remembering him now again makes me smile and tear up at the same time). Some people may think it's "just a cat". Sub'ana Allah he had such a personality, sometimes I would just look at him and laugh. He used to crack me up doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

Sub'ana Allah he was also the one that came back after getting out. We had to give him away, he was causing too much of a mess to the point where we had to keep him in a room because the mess also followed him (he wasn't cleaning himself). I tried everything but he was just too lazy (he wasn't sick, it was his personality and remembering him now again makes me smile and tear up at the same time). Some people may think it's "just a cat". Sub'ana Allah he had such a personality, sometimes I would just look at him and laugh. He used to crack me up doing absolutely nothing.
              Allahumma baarik

now I feel sad you had to give him away :( what was his name? And isn't there a way to get him back cos I miss him too now
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Allahumma baarik

now I feel sad you had to give him away :( what was his name? And isn't there a way to get him back cos I miss him too now
                The problem is the najasah :/ I can't have him on my bed anymore and I feel so awful to keep him in a room alone. Sometimes he meows. He's such a chill cat though, he started sitting in the onion rack haha that memory alone made me laugh a little.

Seriously he was such a character, he acted like he was too cool for everyone - and he was! He literally did nothing all day and when he does decide to move, it's usually to get food. He'd look at a cockroach and just be amused by it, he rarely attacks (unless he felt like it) cause he was so lazy! Nothing really scared him either, he just passed by glancing at things and kept walking like nothing happens. The funniest thing is that he thought he was so cool but he had the absolute goofiest face ever (sub'ana Allah).

Comment

The problem is the najasah :/ I can't have him on my bed anymore and I feel so awful to keep him in a room alone. Sometimes he meows. He's such a chill cat though, he started sitting in the onion rack haha that memory alone made me laugh a little.

Seriously he was such a character, he acted like he was too cool for everyone - and he was! He literally did nothing all day and when he does decide to move, it's usually to get food. He'd look at a cockroach and just be amused by it, he rarely attacks (unless he felt like it) cause he was so lazy! Nothing really scared him either, he just passed by glancing at things and kept walking like nothing happens. The funniest thing is that he thought he was so cool but he had the absolute goofiest face ever (sub'ana Allah).
                  :):):):) I love him too now allahumma baarik

sounds like an estp (soz couldn't resist) :rotfl:

do u have pics

Comment

:):):):) I love him too now allahumma baarik

sounds like an estp (soz couldn't resist) :rotfl:

do u have pics
                    I had to look that up lol

And he's the most boring cat ever! lol, if you leave and he's in the closet sleeping in a basket, and you're gone for 6 hours, you'll find him still in the closet! ^_^

And I have pics but on my phone and I'm using the laptop atm. He looks EXCATLY like this (but goofier face)

Click image for larger version

Name:	cat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	10765006

Comment

And he's the most boring cat ever! lol, if you leave and he's in the closet sleeping in a basket, and you're gone for 6 hours, you'll find him still in the closet! ^_^

And I have pics but on my phone and I'm using the laptop atm. He looks EXCATLY like this (but goofier face)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86724[/ATTACH]
                      There's something about cats and babies. They can make the hardest of hearts - melt.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]86724[/ATTACH]
                        lol omds he is just too cute like I know why u could never get mad at him allahumma baarik

bring him backkkkk

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                          There's something about cats and babies. They can make the hardest of hearts - melt.

Don't bother us indy

Comment

Don't bother us indy
                            Okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                              Okay.
                              -_- omds u were meant to fight with me and u make me feel guilty instead -_______-

Comment

-_- omds u were meant to fight with me and u make me feel guilty instead -_______-
                                I don't fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X