Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

My poetry book hasn't arrived from amazon yet :(
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Realisation that the struggle against music is very much there. I have good days, but I have bad ones too where the urge is so strong.
      I'm scared that I will relapse, as I have many many times
      But I'm serious about it this time, unfortunately it doesn't make it less difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Demure View Post
        Realisation that the struggle against music is very much there. I have good days, but I have bad ones too where the urge is so strong.
        I'm scared that I will relapse, as I have many many times
        But I'm serious about it this time, unfortunately it doesn't make it less difficult.
        More proof that music is a real drug.

Are you listening to and reciting Quran daily? What steps have you taken to remove music from your life as much as possible?

I personally deleted all my music files. Got rid of Spotify. Removed all artists/albums or any reference to music from my social media profiles. Trust me, after a while the urges get weaker and weaker, until they are gone. Now music makes me feel uneasy and sick.

Music is a poison that makes you more prone to other sins. It introduces diseases into your heart. Once you free yourself from it you will feel an inner peace you never thought was possible.

Comment

[MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Brother in Islam,

It's good to know you know Haram&halal&advises us but preaching of Islam is done with manners,in private,through rep,,or in very honourable manner

I agree on Haram stuff but on othrer hand ,I believe degrading a Muslimah on open forum is an I'll mannered action by any male .Top of it,you tell that bros rep you over your posts on her.

Do you understand that breaking heart of any Muslim male or female is terrible&this can cause trauma at times to kind souls.

You maybe too young without life experience, as you grow older&gain trials as every momin is tested acc to Imaan,you will understand my reminder,InshaALLAH

I'm not encouraging for indecent or soft talk but trust me,real righteous guys,though there are few,speak to women in limits of haya&care.

Be such a honourable man with your virtues & knowledge, InshaALLAH

Haya includes manners& humbleness with weaker creation called women

You call for correct but me myself has understood that somethings are allowed though not any doubtful matters.

Please apologize to ukhte Random,I ask you for ALLAH Ta'ala's Sake.
          Never advise like this in open&advise in best&wise words that affects.

What made me sad today?
          Seeing [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] being in terrible position, targeted

Please if anyone sees me traumatising any Muslim here ,then inform me in proper way
          A Request.

P.S:Whatever I write about in my posts after Duas"except for my near &far enemies "has nothing to do with my dear family.We are trying to get along again&my brother&mom has shown me best regards&I keep tawakkal in ALLAH Ta'ala, InshaALLAH
          Last edited by RedBirdie; 02-03-17, 10:28 PM.

Comment

People at young age are at one extreme,&,then after years another.
            So,be moderate &avoid all wrong but moderation is key to success.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
              [MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Brother in Islam,

It's good to know you know Haram&halal&advises us but preaching of Islam is done with manners,in private,through rep,,or in very honourable manner

I agree on Haram stuff but on othrer hand ,I believe degrading a Muslimah on open forum is an I'll mannered action by any male .Top of it,you tell that bros rep you over your posts on her.

Do you understand that breaking heart of any Muslim male or female is terrible&this can cause trauma at times to kind souls.

You maybe too young without life experience, as you grow older&gain trials as every momin is tested acc to Imaan,you will understand my reminder,InshaALLAH

I'm not encouraging for indecent or soft talk but trust me,real righteous guys,though there are few,speak to women in limits of haya&care.

Be such a honourable man with your virtues & knowledge, InshaALLAH

Haya includes manners& humbleness with weaker creation called women

You call for correct but me myself has understood that somethings are allowed though not any doubtful matters.

Please apologize to ukhte Random,I ask you for ALLAH Ta'ala's Sake.
              Never advise like this in open&advise in best&wise words that affects.

What made me sad today?
              Seeing [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] being in terrible position, targeted

Please if anyone sees me traumatising any Muslim here ,then inform me in proper way
              A Request.

P.S:Whatever I write about in my posts after Duas"except for my near &far enemies "has nothing to do with my dear family.We are trying to get along again&my brother&mom has shown me best regards&I keep tawakkal in ALLAH Ta'ala, InshaALLAH
              :jkk:

I have no intention to offend anyone. She said she won't be offended but then became offended. Anyways sister if I went cross limits I apologise.

Thank you for the naseeha

:wswrwb:

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                :jkk:

I have no intention to offend anyone. She said she won't be offended but then became offended. Anyways sister if I went cross limits I apologise.

Thank you for the naseeha

:wswrwb:
                I'm not offended it's fine.
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                  I'm not offended it's fine.
                  Good but you need to be careful more akh feil Islam ,bcs although she's saying but she's a human being.

May ALLAH Ta'ala forgive me &you two&protect us from all evil&wrongs,Aameen

Comment

Today I was sad at.... hmm nothing really , alhamdulillah. Oh wait I couldn't find my gloves at work so now my hands are really dry. Did eventually find them alhamdulillah.

May Allah help all of you and deliver you in your needs

Comment

So much work and little time *mega sigh*
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                        The one who responds to you when you speak for issues other than islam and that which benefits has in some way shape or form , fell for you.

Yes . Regardless of what they say.
                        *shivers*...maybe if he is an extreme masochist
                        Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

When there's plenty of empty seats on the train but someone decides to come sit next to u. Why?? I like my space -.- . Was tempted to move but then that would of been too rude.
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            When there's plenty of empty seats on the train but someone decides to come sit next to u. Why?? I like my space -.- . Was tempted to move but then that would of been too rude.
                            Lols. Ikr.
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

:salams:

When the cops go speeding past with sirens on does anyone else wonder if actually they're trying to get back to the station before their pizza gets cold
                              The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                              ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

When you're looking forward to something and then it gets cancelled

Comment

Working...
                                X