Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    dad is unwell


    hate seeing him unhappy and it sucks when i think i dont know wat to do
    but i do know what to do just i dont wanna do it


    sacrifices have to be made and it breaks my heart that it has to be this way, no choice




    bandeer naseeb
    May Allah swt make it easy for u ameen
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      i just type exactly like I think - if I smile I lol if I laff I loool - how would I stop that in real life If u were married then I would expect u to avoid me urself so I would feel sad that ur wife had a husband that was talking to other sis i would get mad jel if my husband even quoted another sis - even if it was for dawah or knowledge or whatever but tbh I would get angry if he was on a forum in the first place so we all have diff thoughts and stuff don't we - that doesn't mean I will look badly on the married people here. Just I wouldn't like it. i already said before I need a husband that will ban me from the forum lol
      Ok, no doubt. But if you don't ban yourself from certain aspects which are harming you and others, then why would Allah bless you with such an honourable person? Not to say that it won't happen, I pray for the best for all my muslim brothers and sisters. Don't expect anything from anyone. A man can be married and come here and chit chat with you just to fulfil his nafs. Shayton creates false hopes and desires in the hearts of men


      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      i just type exactly like I think - if I smile I lol if I laff I loool - how would I stop that in real life
      This is not wise at all. Not for a Muslim women. We should maintain a level of decency. You know why? because if you we're in a masjid or we were conversing in person then you wouldn't be doing this. If you had, I would walk away from you. The reality is , what takes place online does NOT take place offline. Maybe it does, I haven't seen it, I don't chill in those circles with all due respect.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
        Ok, no doubt. But if you don't ban yourself from certain aspects which are harming you and others, then why would Allah bless you with such an honourable person? Not to say that it won't happen, I pray for the best for all my muslim brothers and sisters. Don't expect anything from anyone. A man can be married and come here and chit chat with you just to fulfil his nafs. Shayton creates false hopes and desires in the hearts of men




        This is not wise at all. Not for a Muslim women. We should maintain a level of decency. You know why? because if you we're in a masjid or we were conversing in person then you wouldn't be doing this. If you had, I would walk away from you. The reality is , what takes place online does NOT take place offline. Maybe it does, I haven't seen it, I don't chill in those circles with all due respect.

        What do u mean fulfil his nafs? What does that mean
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          What do u mean fulfil his nafs? What does that mean
          I am only conversing you about this to give you da'wah. Perhaps you do not know how males think and this knowledge will enable you to refrain the correspondence with non mahram males.

          The ego/soul is satisfied with speaking to the opposite gender. Especially when the opposite agrees and confirms to what the other is saying. May Allah forgive me for saying this but you may play the role of some type of Internet girl-friend for some males who yearn to speak with a women. As innocent as you may see it from your perspective Ukhti, males do not necessarily see it in the same light you do.

          i'll explain to you why.

          Allah throughout the Qur'an has admonished men/women from zina and commanded them to lower their gaze. The Prophet(saws) has also confirmed that the biggest test for this ummah, the biggest fitnah is women. The biggest test is NOT men, it's women.

          basically what I am saying is the desire of man for a women is very different for a women to a man, though they share similar qualities. The way a man looks at a situation and feels about it is completly different than his female counterpart. There are so many examples of this and im sure you can think of many expereinces in your own life which prove how perverted men are.

          Anyways basically what I am trying to say is, you should hold back, don't give it all up so easy(no offence). Islaam commands women to cover up and be extremely modest. To the point where you can't even see their face. Yes you can talk yes you can do what ever, but don't lose this concept. Allah is covering you up, it's not a bad thing to be modest and prude. It's a good thing.

          I hope this message is well received, and Allah subahanahu wataala knows best.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
            I am only conversing you about this to give you da'wah. Perhaps you do not know how males think and this knowledge will enable you to refrain the correspondence with non mahram males.

            The ego/soul is satisfied with speaking to the opposite gender. Especially when the opposite agrees and confirms to what the other is saying. May Allah forgive me for saying this but you may play the role of some type of Internet girl-friend for some males who yearn to speak with a women. As innocent as you may see it from your perspective Ukhti, males do not necessarily see it in the same light you do.

            i'll explain to you why.

            Allah throughout the Qur'an has admonished men/women from zina and commanded them to lower their gaze. The Prophet(saws) has also confirmed that the biggest test for this ummah, the biggest fitnah is women. The biggest test is NOT men, it's women.

            basically what I am saying is the desire of man for a women is very different for a women to a man, though they share similar qualities. The way a man looks at a situation and feels about it is completly different than his female counterpart. There are so many examples of this and im sure you can think of many expereinces in your own life which prove how perverted men are.

            Anyways basically what I am trying to say is, you should hold back, don't give it all up so easy(no offence). Islaam commands women to cover up and be extremely modest. To the point where you can't even see their face. Yes you can talk yes you can do what ever, but don't lose this concept. Allah is covering you up, it's not a bad thing to be modest and prude. It's a good thing.

            I hope this message is well received, and Allah subahanahu wataala knows best.
            I laffed when I read the easy comment but then I thought about it and there's no way u can interpret that with good intent even if u put a no offence after it. If I was easy then don't u think I would have got married by now. Iif I was easy I would have giggled or invited any comments that people made when I was walking down the street. If I was easy the people that come to me at work I would have accepted their offers themselves or people they know. If I was easy I would probs be on my 7th marriage by now.

            u don't know amantu. And last time u offended me cos of this issue aswell. U have no idea. U think so linear and so black and white. So someone isn't a carbon copy of u? U start slating them and their character? U try and do it in a polite way but the real meaning behind the message always comes through

            at the beginning u justified it as this is only dawah - well ur justifications are only for Allah swt. U wrote down sumt that is internal but because u would judge someone for making a post like this, u felt the need to clarify at the beginning. What? for the sake of people?

            i am actually sick of some of the attitudes on uf. Even when people are nice to me I'm not getting boosted but I'm always interested in how people's perceptions are changing. When ur on ur way up it's really interesting to note who's suddenly sweet sweet nice nice but when ur on ur way down, it's just as interesting.

            i still don't think ur bad amantu but I have no idea how ur mind works so I don't think I could ever get anything through to u because yeh u will say words like I hear u. But that is all. U hear me but u don't try and understand.

            so what? I am the Internet gf of everyone I reply to? That is some messed up way of thinking. Feeding the ego of everyone I reply to. Well a lot of the time I only post if I disagree but there are some members that I pretty much always agree with eg gbm but I don't think his ego gets fed. I've seen cos even when I said sumt against him he was calm and didn't lash like the others that do have an ego

            men are getting perverted thoughts when I reply to them? Is that what u are saying? And yes I have seen what a lot of men are like but I would not expect Muslim men to think those thoughts

            I'm sorry but I can't be serious all the time and sometimes I am quite light hearted and I think this is what u do not like. But this is in my nature, just like every person has a different nature. A lot of the times I will use humour to get a point across cos I don't want to upset or offend the person but it doesn't seem u are someone who understands that.

            Sometimes it's nice to just be able to make someone smile. The effort u put in to all of this? Is that the same effort u put into helping ur brothers and sisters in Islam? When someone makes a thread titled help me? Do u fulfil fhe right they have over u an help them? What is better than helping them when they are in need

            but even now more than I am annoyed, I am confused... what has made u like this



            Ibn Umar reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The most beloved people to Allah are those who are most beneficial to the people. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy, or to remove one of his troubles, or to forgive his debt, or to feed his hunger. That I walk with a brother regarding a need is more beloved to me than that I seclude myself in this mosque in Medina for a month. Whoever swallows his anger, then Allah will conceal his faults. Whoever suppresses his rage, even though he could fulfill his anger if he wished, then Allah will secure his heart on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever walks with his brother regarding a need until he secures it for him, then Allah the Exalted will make his footing firm across the bridge on the day when the footings are shaken.
            Source: al-Muʻjam al-Awsaṭ 6192
            Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani


            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


              Different types of companions:


              Sheikh Uthaymeen رحمه الله تعالى said:


              "Companions can be categorised into three types :


              The first: The companion of personal interest


              This is one who accompanies you so long as he attains some sort of benefit from you; whether this be wealth, status or so forth. Whereby if this benefit ceases, he turns into an enemy and treats you like a total stranger as though you do not know him. How many of this type of companions there are! How many they are.


              Allaah عز وجل Has said in the Qur’an:


              وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَلْمِزُكَ فِي الصَّدَقَاتِ فَإِنْ أُعْطُوا مِنْهَا رَضُوا وَإِن لَّمْ يُعْطَوْا مِنْهَا إِذَا هُمْ يَسْخَطُونَ“
              And from them are some who accuse you (O Muhammad) in the matter of (the distribution of) the alms. If they are given part thereof, they are pleased, but if they are not given thereof, behold! They are annoyed!” [Surah Tawbah, Ayah 58]


              He could be a close friend to you and you view him as the most honourable of the people and he views you the same. One day he asks you, “Give me your book so that I may read it.” You say to him, “By Allah, I need the book tomorrow so I can’t give it to you.” He becomes haughty towards you and displays enmity towards you. Is this a (true) friend? This is a friend of benefit!


              The Second: The Friend of Delight


              Meaning, he only befriends you because he finds pleasure in speaking with you and associating with you and being with you. However he does not benefit from you nor do you benefit from him. Neither of you benefit the other. It is nothing except a waste of time. Regarding this one should also beware that he should waste your time!


              The Third: The Friend of Virtue


              He carries you toward that which beautifies you and prohibits you from that which disfigures. He opens for you the doors of good and directs you towards it. If you slip he corrects you in a manner that does not strip you of honour. This the friend of virtue!


              [Sharh Hilyah Taalib Al-‘Ilm, page 102 ~ Translated by: Abu Ishaq Muhammad Al-Barwani]
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

              Comment


              • Life is too short...

                Alhamdulilah 'ala kulli haal. One step closer.
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Feeling alone
                  I love ISLAM
                  arabiangulflife.com

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    how come all the stickys in learn about in islam are gone?

                    going to be a mission to find that thread
                    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                    Comment


                    • Awkward moment when you make the most beautiful looking omelette out there and then realise you put too much salt in there.
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

                        I won't continue here because this thread is not for that. Just want to tell you two things 2 brothers who are very active here repped me for that very post which seemed to offend you.
                        Secondly I am not saying you are easy , just saying don't give your personality so easy. That's all , that's what no offense means. No offense - because you usually hear those words in a more "serious" context

                        Anyways being light hearted as you claim is good. Just don't be light hearted with me. Stick to the point and don't be soft in your speech . "Lol" = soft in speech. Being light hearted is great actually , just not with non mahrams.

                        Anyways nice talking with you , may Allah guide us , don't be offended you said you wouldn't be in the other thread which is why I "let you have it"

                        :wswrwb:

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                          @RaNdOm

                          I won't continue here because this thread is not for that. Just want to tell you two things 2 brothers who are very active here repped me for that very post which seemed to offend you.
                          Secondly I am not saying you are easy , just saying don't give your personality so easy. That's all , that's what no offense means. No offense - because you usually hear those words in a more "serious" context

                          Anyways being light hearted as you claim is good. Just don't be light hearted with me. Stick to the point and don't be soft in your speech . "Lol" = soft in speech. Being light hearted is great actually , just not with non mahrams.

                          Anyways nice talking with you , may Allah guide us , don't be offended you said you wouldn't be in the other thread which is why I "let you have it"

                          :wswrwb:
                          -_-

                          bye lol bye lol bye lol bye lol bye lol

                          may Allah swt bless those brothers ameen

                          and I don't give my personality easy, anyone who would fall for this side of me is an idiot
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            -_-

                            bye lol bye lol bye lol bye lol bye lol

                            may Allah swt bless those brothers ameen

                            and I don't give my personality easy, anyone who would fall for this side of me is an idiot
                            The one who responds to you when you speak for issues other than islam and that which benefits has in some way shape or form , fell for you.

                            Yes . Regardless of what they say.
                            Last edited by AmantuBillahi; 01-03-17, 01:41 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                              The one who responds to you when you speak for issues other than islam and that which benefits has in some way shape or form , fell for you.

                              Yes . Regardless of what they say.
                              Ok that's nice cos I don't really care for anyone like that

                              brothers are so funny lol

                              they think so much of themselves that brother says 'yes if I say I have fallen for u'

                              that a sis would just melt in his arms

                              lololol

                              maybe cos ur a revert but Muslims women from young have been trained to KEEP THEM AWAY not get flattered
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                              Comment


                              • What made you sad today..

                                Edited.
                                Last edited by iRepIslam; 01-03-17, 01:59 PM.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X