Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    [MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION]

    Originally posted by AmantuBillahi
    Assalamu alaykom.

    I would like to know what is your view on speaking to non mahrams.

    The reason for my asking you ( a non mahram) is for purpose of da'wah and increasing knowledge, in case you are wondering.
    :wswrwb:

    lol

    i don't think I'm the right person to tell u

    best person I seen on forum in that regard is [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] - I think he's a revert too so :):)

    ------

    and to everyone that tells me that they seen good posts by me so stop acting immature or they know I'm secretly mature

    I'll say this now that the more 'good' posts I do - the more fitna I attract

    so I will be immature and I will be a brat

    thanks and goodnight

    :)
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      [MENTION=35538]Saif-Uddin[/MENTION]

      u might be direct in nature but that is why u often miss the point and get into arguments. I'm not saying this to be mean but just cos someone is black and white, doesn't mean the world is

      and looking for deeper meaning is good cos it's contemplating and that leads to gratitude and introspection and all sorts
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        [MENTION=63294]AmantuBillahi[/MENTION]



        :wswrwb:

        lol

        i don't think I'm the right person to tell u

        best person I seen on forum in that regard is [MENTION=763]AbuMubarak[/MENTION] - I think he's a revert too so :):)

        ------

        and to everyone that tells me that they seen good posts by me so stop acting immature or they know I'm secretly mature

        I'll say this now that the more 'good' posts I do - the more fitna I attract

        so I will be immature and I will be a brat

        thanks and goodnight

        :)
        Right...

        I just wanted to get your take on the matter.

        I feel like continuing here will have this thread closed. Alhamdulillah [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] is actually kind of strict in a sense. In a weird crazy way.

        Better than nothing

        May Allah guide us to the straight path.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          [MENTION=35538]Saif-Uddin[/MENTION]

          u might be direct in nature but that is why u often miss the point and get into arguments. I'm not saying this to be mean but just cos someone is black and white, doesn't mean the world is

          and looking for deeper meaning is good cos it's contemplating and that leads to gratitude and introspection and all sorts
          Ukthi you realise we are non mehrem right?

          Them avoid beating around the Bush and this immature behaviour.

          You don't look for meaning behind what was said, you take what is apparent,

          If your asking about explanation of Ayaat or Ahadith that's a different matter, but if you don't understand what said, you ask you don't make assumptions or look behind what was said...

          :jkk:
          Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 01-03-17, 12:48 AM.
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

          "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

          – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
            Right...

            I just wanted to get your take on the matter.

            I feel like continuing here will have this thread closed. Alhamdulillah @Abu 'Abdullaah is actually kind of strict in a sense. In a weird crazy way.

            Better than nothing

            May Allah guide us to the straight path.
            if it was for dawah and increasing knowledge then u wouldn't need to get my take on the matter
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
              Ukthi you realise we are non mehrem right?

              Them avoid beating around the Bush and this immature behaviour.

              :jkk:
              Lol omds what did I do

              what was immature there
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                hmm... this thread is devolving into "post anything" - thread, I guess this will be taken down soon.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION]

                  seriously....

                  i can feel the slam comin just please don't
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    Lol omds what did I do

                    what was immature there
                    Look at your previous post's,

                    :jkk:
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      if it was for dawah and increasing knowledge then u wouldn't need to get my take on the matter
                      No it's not dawah to me. It's dawah to you.

                      You see you are a proof against yourself, and you are knowledgeable enough to know it - alhamdulillah.

                      Sister why don't you just stop? Basically what I am asking is ; do you think that your chatting with non-mahrams is halal or haram?

                      You said you won't be offended in the other thread, so I have no shame asking you so directly, even though it bothers me to be rude.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                        Look at your previous post's,

                        :jkk:
                        omds loooool ok I don't even know now
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                          No it's not dawah to me. It's dawah to you.

                          You see you are a proof against yourself, and you are knowledgeable enough to know it - alhamdulillah.

                          Sister why don't you just stop? Basically what I am asking is ; do you think that your chatting with non-mahrams is halal or haram?

                          You said you won't be offended in the other thread, so I have no shame asking you so direct, even though it bothers me to be rude.

                          Lol how is it rude? And how should I act?
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            Lol how is it rude? And how should I act?
                            Ok, if it's not rude, i'll let you have it.

                            Sister you shouldn't speak so freely to non mahrams. Would you talk to me like this in real life? "loling" and the likes?

                            You shouldn't ,would you want your son doing that with girls who he's not related to? Better yet, your husband? What if I am married? How would my wife feel?

                            It's something to consider don't you think? Allah must'aan.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              dad is unwell


                              hate seeing him unhappy and it sucks when i think i dont know wat to do
                              but i do know what to do just i dont wanna do it


                              sacrifices have to be made and it breaks my heart that it has to be this way, no choice




                              bandeer naseeb
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                                Ok, if it's not rude, i'll let you have it.

                                Sister you shouldn't speak so freely to non mahrams. Would you talk to me like this in real life? "loling" and the likes?

                                You shouldn't ,would you want your son doing that with girls who he's not related to? Better yet, your husband? What if I am married? How would my wife feel?

                                It's something to consider don't you think? Allah must'aan.
                                i just type exactly like I think - if I smile I lol if I laff I loool - how would I stop that in real life

                                If u were married then I would expect u to avoid me urself so I would feel sad that ur wife had a husband that was talking to other sis

                                i would get mad jel if my husband even quoted another sis - even if it was for dawah or knowledge or whatever

                                but tbh I would get angry if he was on a forum in the first place

                                so we all have diff thoughts and stuff don't we - that doesn't mean I will look badly on the married people here. Just I wouldn't like it.

                                i already said before I need a husband that will ban me from the forum lol
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X