Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    A mod decided it was too chit chatty, I think.
    Sighs* it started getting like that. It was the only thread I liked posting on
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
      Sighs* it started getting like that. It was the only thread I liked posting on
      Lol don't understand how that thread is different from this thread.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.


      Quran 2:156

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Not sure where to post this but a shop just opened that's literally less than 30 seconds away.

        I'm going to end up fat

        :/

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
          Lol don't understand how that thread is different from this thread.

          I don't understand which rules were broken either in that thread.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
            I don't understand which rules were broken either in that thread.
            Perhaps chit chatting even w same gender is fithna as well? I don't even know. I'm confused now :rotfl:
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.


            Quran 2:156

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
              Lol don't understand how that thread is different from this thread.
              It's just not the same. I don't like posting on this thread. :(
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                It's just not the same. I don't like posting on this thread. :(
                me neither. but there's no where else to post :rotfl:
                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                and indeed to Him we will return.


                Quran 2:156

                Comment


                • What made you sad today..

                  Whys this thread stilll open? lol where's mods?
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    Whys this thread stilll open? lol where's mods?
                    lool why should it be closed though :scratch:
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.


                    Quran 2:156

                    Comment


                    • What made you sad today..

                      If the other threads r closed due to no reason this should too so it's fair and square :)
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        If the other threads r closed due to no reason this should too so it's fair and square :)
                        I thought those other ones were closed due to unnecessary chitchat going on b/w guys and girls.
                        Indeed we belong to Allah,
                        and indeed to Him we will return.


                        Quran 2:156

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          I thought those other ones were closed due to unnecessary chitchat going on b/w guys and girls.
                          [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] don't you think?
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.


                          Quran 2:156

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                            me neither. but there's no where else to post :rotfl:
                            I know forum is :zzz: now
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                            Comment


                            • What are we supposed to do now.

                              Shall i create a new post woteva u feel like sharing thread, lads?

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                                What are we supposed to do now.

                                Shall i create a new post woteva u feel like sharing thread, lads?
                                Make one for lads only
                                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X