• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
    got ganged up on by 3 chavs...
    subhanAllah

hun :there:

please let us know what happened and how you are physically and mentally sis xx

Comment

thats deep.
      im sorry to hear about that. Dunno why these chavs always pick on muslim women

Comment

oh no what happened luv? :there:
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Subhanallah
          Sis hope your ok:(

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

wat happened ?

Comment

Reminiscing about my grandfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                subhanAllah

hun :there:

please let us know what happened and how you are physically and mentally sis xx
                Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                thats deep.
                im sorry to hear about that. Dunno why these chavs always pick on muslim women
                Originally posted by Strive View Post
                oh no what happened luv? :there:
                Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                wat happened ?
                it almost turned physical but alhamdulilah it didn't
                got called the worst things (which I can't mention) and they started swearing at me an everything, they were going on about how I should dress like them (eew no thanks) and all the "I should be able to see your face" rubbish
                tried to blank them but then their shouting saying "yeah you know who i'm talking to"
                the people around were just laughing so I just had to 'take it'

but i'm fine now alhamdulilah, it could have been worse. it wasn't all the stuff about how I dress that got to me (hear that a lot anyway) it was the things they called me
                thanks for asking anyway
                "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

+92 336 3538786 <- this didn't make me "sad" kinda freaked me out though got called from a RANDOM number in Pakistan like 6 times. Picked up first no response, googled it apparently they try and fob you off saying you won loads of cash *not impressed*
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

got called the worst things (which I can't mention) and they started swearing at me an everything, they were going on about how I should dress like them (eew no thanks) and all the "I should be able to see your face" rubbish
                    tried to blank them but then their shouting saying "yeah you know who i'm talking to"

but i'm fine now alhamdulilah, it could have been worse. it wasn't all the stuff about how I dress that got to me (hear that a lot anyway) it was the things they called me
                    thanks for asking anyway
                    SubhanAllah sis.. may Allah reward your patience and protect all women of this ummah! My friend wears niqab she got driven into by a van, yes you heard right and she broke her ribs (they were chavs) another incident when she was waiting at traffic lights and a boy on a cycle pushed her onto the road from behind.. so saddening :(

---

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                      SubhanAllah sis.. may Allah reward your patience and protect all women of this ummah! My friend wears niqab she got driven into by a van, yes you heard right and she broke her ribs (they were chavs) another incident when she was waiting at traffic lights and a boy on a cycle pushed her onto the road from behind.. so saddening :(
                      People are awful.

Ameen to your dua

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                        *DISCLAIMER: controversial*

Really respect these sisters for wearing niqab in the west but if they are having to face such difficulties why not just take it off? It's not like it's compulsory :scratch:
                        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post

Really respect these sisters for wearing niqab in the west but if they are having to face such difficulties why not just take it off? It's not like it's compulsory :scratch:
                          Some sisters follow the opinion that it is compulsory.

---

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post

that's like telling them to get rid of a part of themselves
                            "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                            (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                            He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

thanks for asking anyway
                              awww :( alhamdulilah Im glad they didnt try and hurt you *hugs* ugh that ticks me off
                              الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

I haven't done anything today, that makes me sad. I did had a very busy week and was tired but still, I feel like I have wasted my time by lying all day on the coach and doing nothing. I should at least have practiced more my English so I won't make so many mistakes here on Umman.com. Feel free to correct me! LOL

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X