• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Early starts late nights not a good combination :(
    go to sleep missy

I fear I maybe in a similar position in a couple weeks time :( for now I'll enjoy the sleep inns lol
    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

My angel crying...: (
      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
        go to sleep missy

I fear I maybe in a similar position in a couple weeks time :( for now I'll enjoy the sleep inns lol
        I'm going i'm going I'll regret it in the morning lol
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

had no money in my card and was super hungry at uni
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
            had no money in my card and was super hungry at uni
            Awww uni, I remember it.. broke times lol students trying to leech off each other LITERALLY. Surprisingly some of them always had money to go drink sharab and go to clubs.
            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
            As You have sanctified Your house,
            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
            In which permission of entry
            Is only granted to a few,
            Please Allah, allow my heart
            To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
            In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
              Awww uni, I remember it.. broke times lol students trying to leech off each other LITERALLY. Surprisingly some of them always had money to go drink sharab and go to clubs.
              :( forever hungry students...I never understood those type of people , they are :wacko:
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                :( forever hungry students...I never understood those type of people , they are :wacko:
                Do you live out? I remember those kinda students always being hungry lol cos they didn't have mummy's cooking to go back to.
                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                As You have sanctified Your house,
                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                In which permission of entry
                Is only granted to a few,
                Please Allah, allow my heart
                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                  Do you live out? I remember those kinda students always being hungry lol cos they didn't have mummy's cooking to go back to.
                  Lool I live with mom and dad, but you know I still get hungry during school hours, and I like to buy food instead of taking food from home...I'm just that lazy

Comment

I have a stomachache today, and feel not comfortbale!

Comment

The fact that Muslims will go any lengths to imitate the non Muslims way of life, so far as to even argue seismically for it. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rcing-on-a-Guy
                      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                        The fact that Muslims will go any lengths to imitate the non Muslims way of life, so far as to even argue seismically for it. http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...rcing-on-a-Guy
                        You've actually ignited a very deep thought in me.
                        One that needs researching.
                        :jkk:
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Reading about the people who have been killed in Nairobi especially a muslim girl of 8 and her mother.
                          innalillahi wa inna ilaiyhi rajioon
                          Alhumdulillah

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Don't feel well. My bones ache, my head's throbbing, my mouth feels yucky. pre- symptoms of flu.
                            Don't wanna have to go out in the cold :'(
                            Wanna stay indoors in my pyjamas with my baby blanket :(
                            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                              Don't feel well. My bones ache, my head's throbbing, my mouth feels yucky. pre- symptoms of flu.
                              Don't wanna have to go out in the cold :'(
                              Wanna stay indoors in my pyjamas with my baby blanket :(

I know how you feel everyday should be a pyjama day May Allah restore your health ameen
                              "Islam is like a bird, the body is the love of Allaah , the right wing is the love of Jannah, and the left wing is the fear of hell-fire, if you take away one of the wings, then the body will not fly and if you take away the body, the wings have no use" Ibn Taymiyyah RA

Comment

got ganged up on by 3 chavs...
                                "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                                (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                                He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Working...
                                X