Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    How can we go to sleep or carry on with our lives knowing that our bros and sisters are suffering really bad. :( Ya Allah
    Its really terrible.

Muslim nations must act against it . The water has gone over the head.

Comment

The situation of the ummah has actually made me unwell, Allahul musta'an.

Comment

Alumdulillah for all the ups and downs.
        Try these Islamic Quizzes !! It is Fun :evilb:

Comment

Sadness is my natural trait.

If I was taller, and had a bigger frame, I'd get respect and attention from the guys and girls. My words would be taken seriously instead of being an unnoticed shadow. I'd be a man who would be listened to - and be marriage material.

But no, it is not this. It is ungratefulness, and Allah punishes ungratefulness.

This is why, I envy those bigger than me - they don't get pushed around and become unnoticed. They get respect, & women flock to them.
          Last edited by aabdall_25; 14-12-16, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post

If I was taller, and had a bigger frame, I'd get respect and attention from the guys and girls. My words would be taken seriously instead of being an unnoticed shadow. I'd be a man who would be listened to - and be marriage material.

But no, it is not this. It is ungratefulness, and Allah punishes ungratefulness.

This is why, I envy those bigger than me - they don't get pushed around and become unnoticed. They get respect, & women flock to them.
            Even if you were 6 foot tall, with a muscular build, had a supermodel wife and ten children - I doubt you would be happy.

And there are those with far less (than you), and who are content.

So we say, Alhamdulillaah 'ala kulli haal.

Comment

Brother showed me video of a poor little boy of maybe 3 years old, naked in the shower, being beaten by a man. I don't know if anyone else has seen this, or how old it is, but the voices are Arab, and there is a woman who is trying to stop it. We can't see the faces, just this terrified looking little child being smacked about, causing him to fall and sending him left to right and vice versa.

May Allah Ta'aalaa hasten his adhaab upon such evil people so that they repent, and if in His knowledge, they are not those who repent, may He afflict them with a horrendous affliction in dunya before akhirah.
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
              -------------------------------
              "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
              NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post

I know it is tough aabdaal, but don't worry about these girls. You don't need validation from girls, these girls will not be joining you in your grave they won't even care about how tall you are because they'll be too busy about their own deeds just like all of us.

Think about it, we have been here for a long time and it's nearly 2017. Satan is always there to create doubts and bitterness in your heart and he will want to lead you astray.

I HATE people who will only notice you for your money and your looks. It's not love, it's FAKE. They won't be there for you when you are dying.

Everything will vanish just like that and it'll feel like it has come to us so soon. On the day of judgment the only thing we will hear is the cry of 'ya nafsi, ya nafsi'.

We all have our trials, I can't face marriage but my parents are being hasty because they are very concerned. I wish they would let it go because there is always a bad atmosphere at home, I can't breathe.

I hope your situation gets better soon :insha: cry to Allah say in your dua that if Allah has said that he will listen to the servant that makes dua then beg to him. Its tough, but it's just all about worship even though when we look around us everything seems unfair. We just don't have full knowledge of the plan and that's it.

May Allah save us from the humiliation of the day of judgement and have mercy on us because he is the Most Merciful-Ameen
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Accidentally broke my bros charger which I borrowed....
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Creme egg
                    Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

:(

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        :(
                        This
                        “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

feeling really down :(

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Yahya View Post
                            Creme egg
                            3 for £1 ...why such sadness?
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              feeling really down :(
                              Any reason? Thought that book would help ...
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                                Any reason? Thought that book would help ...
                                realistically i wont get around reading it unless i have a physical copy and if i push myself to read it,
                                then again how will that book help apart from make me reflect..

Comment

Working...
                                X