Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
    Du'as don't help much. I said everything I could have ever wanted to say. I don't have much to say anymore.

As for practical steps, there are some steps I can take and should take, but some things can't be changed.

I am sorry but I have a picture in my head of what will make me happy in this life, but it will never be attainable or isn't right now.
    If your duaas aren't being answered directly, they are being answered indirectly. It means Allah SWT has planned something for you which is greater, so thank him for all you have and try to change your negative outlook. Life isn't fun and it isn't easy, we are at the lowest of the low. Heaven is so ... unimaginable. It's our true home, no najasat, no sorrow, pure bliss. It's so vast and I can't emphasize enough on why you should take life as it comes in this world but put in full effort to make sure you get to the next world in the highest of heavens (bi 'thni Allahi) because it's your eternal rest.

You need to stop letting shaytan from distracting you and you need to change your perspective.

Comment

I an unsatisfied and unhappy with my life. Not even Allah can change this.
      I'm pretty sure the statement you made is major kufr, you should retake your shahada.

Maybe Allah isn't blessing you with happiness because of your attitude.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

[MENTION=140892]aabdall_25[/MENTION] check your whatsapp.

Comment

Du'as don't help much. I said everything I could have ever wanted to say. I don't have much to say anymore.

As for practical steps, there are some steps I can take and should take, but some things can't be changed.

I am sorry but I have a picture in my head of what will make me happy in this life, but it will never be attainable or isn't right now.

so many sheikh have already said that in this life you wont get exactly what you want when you want it. This way you will work harder for jannah. Allah swt knows what you want might not be good for you here. But if it is good for you allah swt will forgive you of some sins keep making dua make even more dua allah swt will forgive you.

Comment

Br [MENTION=140892]aabdall_25[/MENTION]

https://youtu.be/ot39XRW9Z3c

Please watch. Only a minute long.
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
            -------------------------------
            "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
            NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Waking up and realizing I'm still alive.

Comment

Reading the Qur'an won't help that much, I tried. I find it a temporary activity to get away, but aftrewards its back to the same.

I find happiness important, otherwise why would one want to live? You can say Paradise and anything you want but I am talking here and now on this earth.
                If you stopped being such an ingrate then your life would make a turn for the better.
                "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                Darul Ilm Blog
                Darul Ilm Faceboook
                Darul Ilm Twitter
                Darul Ilm Google+
                Ummah Radio Classes
                Ummah Radio
                Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
                Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

I an unsatisfied and unhappy with my life. Not even Allah can change this.
                  Omg

Bye

Comment

Reading the Qur'an won't help that much, I tried. I find it a temporary activity to get away, but aftrewards its back to the same.

I find happiness important, otherwise why would one want to live? You can say Paradise and anything you want but I am talking here and now on this earth.
                    aabdall, *sighs

from today onwards I want you to try to think like this

'my life will get better, Allah is watching me, he is seeing my trials and he knows how much I am suffering, he knows the rage within me but I know he will give me salvation very soon because he doesn't fail in his promise, he is my only salvation'

I know human beings find it so easy to give up and it's understandable but sometimes we just need to stop and think for ourselves.

I understand you are frustrated and in despair. You're in a mess, you feel like what's the point, right?

The thing is without religion you are lost anyhow, you lose out in both worlds. But with islam, and your own efforts you have something to show Allah on the day of judgement. You need your good deeds on your side.

It is better for you to be a grateful believer more than being a happy believer because happiness is temporary but showing gratitude is the BEST thing you can have, in the long run you'll be the winner.

How many times are we told to not be ungrateful?

i'm not perfect, I have my days I just want to scream and blame someone, but the guilt can overcome me and it's not right, it reminds me that these rage is evil. Pure evil lol trust me it's not helping you out it is making you even more bitter and you're losing the battle

anyway, I will stop and carry on from this next time you're online and remember the only one you have is Allah, anything else is temporary happiness. We just don't realise it because we're a bit weak.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Burmese Army Burn Rohingya Children Alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6wvakhsvF4

Myanmar army kills 25 in Rohingya villages - BBC News

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37970926

14 Nov 2016 - The Myanmar army says it shot dead 25 people "armed with machetes ... show dead women and children and people fleeing burning homes.
                      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

seeing video from syria our ummah being killed..

Comment

my sister's poor health.
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            my sister's poor health.
                            May Allah grant her shifa. Ameen.

Comment

• How can we go to sleep or carry on with our lives knowing that our bros and sisters are suffering really bad. :( Ya Allah
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

the fact that if a brother says something, bad, realistically or supposedly direcly or indirectly, expressly or imliedly..which...targets marriage or women...in a way which sisters find offensive..makes those sisters post like 200 posts

But..if a female postor asks muslms to support or gives an indication of supporting kafirs in killing muslims....nothing really happens

in other words an offensive or presumably offensive post about marriage or women takes precedence over a post that supports or presumably supports massacring muslims

that really hurts
                                Last edited by GoogleSlayer; 13-12-16, 08:09 PM.
                                Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Working...
                                X