What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Nothing made me sad today, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      No she wasn't. She was being her typic self with the sly digs. She knows nothing about me so she should keep her mouth shut and moreover don't think I'm like mirror that you can speak to me like that.

Talwaar put her in her place. She thinks she can get rude to anybody she wants. Not me.

When did talwaar put me in my place? :scratch:

what are you even talking about?

what did I say to mirror? you mean what he said to me and I told him to not to speak to me like that?

And please don't be so cheap and bring other people in to have an argument, it doesn't even make sense here.

First you come on here and think you can make as many accusations as you can and imply I'm some kind of a witch or something. Basically, you think you know me mainly due to a certain thread you think you got all aspects of me covered.

If you think I will remain silent while you try to be have your sly digs and bashes at me, then think again. The accusations you're throwing at me fit very well with you at this very moment.

I'm not rude, I'll defend myself when people say something to me. I'm not the type to sit there and take it. I guess I don't have enough patience for that especially when people think they know me.

Good day.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by MC-Grindah View Post
        Look what your innocent post has dragged into from nothing to this... UF
        Ikr

I think people wait for an opportunity to jump at you and bring the past and a whole new story into it
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I got a headache

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            When did talwaar put me in my place? :scratch:

what are you even talking about?

what did I say to mirror? you mean what he said to me and I told him to not to speak to me like that?

And please don't be so cheap and bring other people in to have an argument, it doesn't even make sense here.

First you come on here and think you can make as many accusations as you can and imply I'm some kind of a witch or something. Basically, you think you know me mainly due to a certain thread you think you got all aspects of me covered.

If you think I will remain silent while you try to be have your sly digs and bashes at me, then think again. The accusations you're throwing at me fit very well with you at this very moment.

I'm not rude, I'll defend myself when people say something to me. I'm not the type to sit there and take it. I guess I don't have enough patience for that especially when people think they know me.

Good day.
            No you resorted to insults when all I was doing was trolling hence the reference to outlandish statistics. But you jump to insults because it's in your nature. Of course you'll call me a moron because you go around this forum acting like some big shaykhah. You're not.

I wasn't brining anyone into it I was making a point that I'm not like mirror I won't stand for your crap. You insult me all the time and I just ignore it but you're too wicked to let things slide by. Have you seen the way you lash out at people? You're completely crazy. If you want I can give you many examples. And you talk badly about those from back home yet those village women from Bangladesh, you are not have as much as dignified as they are.

Stop acting like you can treat everybody as dirt. Have a think of the kind of person you are. You are frantic and crazy and you lash out at people all the time. Grow up.

Got all aspects of you covered? You think I care enough to spare energy in trying to understand you? But when you act like a lunatic I'll have that impression.

Oh and I'll never think you'll remain silent. You're not the type. You actually enjoy lashing out at people.
            Last edited by Morose; 28-09-16, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
              No you resorted to insults when all I was doing was trolling hence the reference to outlandish statistics. But you jump to insults because it's in your nature. Of course you'll call me a moron because you go around this forum acting like some big shaykhah. You're not.

I wasn't brining anyone into it I was making a point that I'm not like mirror I won't stand for your crap. You insult me all the time and I just ignore it but you're too wicked to let things slide by. Have you seen the way you lash out at people? You're completely crazy. If you want I can give you many examples. And you talk badly about those from back home yet those village women from Bangladesh, you are not have as much as dignified as they are.

Stop acting like you can treat everybody as dirt. Have a think of the kind of person you are. You are frantic and crazy and you lash out at people all the time. Grow up.

Got all aspects of you covered? You think I care enough to spare energy in trying to understand you? But when you act like a lunatic I'll have that impression.

Oh and I'll never think you'll remain silent. You're not the type. You actually enjoy lashing out at people.
              You call that trolling? That explains it all. I called you 'moroni' which means skinny in bangla and because of your username.

Get your facts straight. Accusing me of things again, go and have a look at the Bengali thread. When did I talk badly about people back home? You mean the government and the whole corruption that exists there? How about you and your hatred towards the muslims in the West? In other words 80% of the ummah forum members on here?

Are you being fake with us all then?

You're very good at taking things out of proportion.

Lash out on people? You mean that one particular marriage thread in the private section? And that means I lash out on everyone now on the main forum? It's called sharing my opinions and just because you don't agree to it doesn't mean it's lashing out. Just because caps are used doesn't mean I'm burning the roof down. It's called EMPHASIS.

I don't think I'm a shaykah. lol I'm not saying I'm this holy person and i'd hate to be like that.

Again, you're saying things that suit your character. You keep saying you don't care but you do care because you are hurt by me for some reason that you had to come into this thread and quote me.

You do care.

Lets take this to VM. I'm not done with you yet.

Apologies to everyone else. If you anyone wants to watch the entertainment continue, then head over to the VM.

:1popcorn:

it's okay everyone, if morose is willing to co-corporate we will get this sorted even if it means never to speak to each other again but things need to be cleared here

:jkk:

Comment

Please allow the beef Morose and Ya'sin. May Allah give you a house in the middle of jannah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  You call that trolling? That explains it all. I called you 'moroni' which means skinny in bangla and because of your username.

Get your facts straight. Accusing me of things again, go and have a look at the Bengali thread. When did I talk badly about people back home? You mean the government and the whole corruption that exists there? How about you and your hatred towards the muslims in the West? In other words 80% of the ummah forum members on here?

Are you being fake with us all then?

You're very good at taking things out of proportion.

Lash out on people? You mean that one particular marriage thread in the private section? And that means I lash out on everyone now on the main forum? It's called sharing my opinions and just because you don't agree to it doesn't mean it's lashing out. Just because caps are used doesn't mean I'm burning the roof down. It's called EMPHASIS.

I don't think I'm a shaykah. lol I'm not saying I'm this holy person and i'd hate to be like that.

Again, you're saying things that suit your character. You keep saying you don't care but you do care because you are hurt by me for some reason that you had to come into this thread and quote me.

You do care.

Lets take this to VM. I'm not done with you yet.

Apologies to everyone else. If you anyone wants to watch the entertainment continue, then head over to the VM.

:1popcorn:

it's okay everyone, if morose is willing to co-corporate we will get this sorted even if it means never to speak to each other again but things need to be cleared here

:jkk:
                  First off, I thought it was already established that I am not a decent person by any means. By my own admission it was made clear I am a horrible person. You even commented in the thread I made that fact when I was seeking some advice so why do you keep insinuating that I deny this? I don't.

What I would like to establish is your own terrible character. My one is well known but you won't admit yours.

Secondly, I thought you called me a moron. If that's not what you meant then why did you choose a word that's so similar to it and that fitted quite nicely with your comment 'you wouldn't understand my humour...' Because based on that anybody would assume you meant moron. And I've never heard of moroni and moreover how did that even have anything to do with the argument? Where does being skinny come into it? And how would you even know if I was skinny? So yeah, not unreasonable to assume you meant moron.

Thirdly, not that one thread. You really want examples? i won't mention names but in that thread you refer to there were actually 3 members in total - 1 a Bengali bro and one a Bengali sister and one a Pakistani bro and then of course mirror. Then in a Candyapple thread there were a couple of sisters. Then in the marriage section there was another sister about couple of weeks ago. And there were more too but can't be bothered to list them. And these were heated arguments. And I only mention them because it's clear deny this problem of yours so maybe you'll reflect.

And no, no VM. 'I'm not done with you yet' - don't you talk to me in that domineering tone you woman. This is what I mean. You like to dominate everybody but not me. I don't respect you in the least so I won't give you that concession. And I certainly ain't scared of you you're a nobody.
                  But yeah no VMs because as of now I do not wish to hear from you at all. And also, I'm done bickering with some woman who has only half her wits about her and clearly thinks she's in the right and won't admit she has issues.
                  But I don't care if it's a woman and I look petty I won't take crap from anyone least of all you.

And hating western Muslims well I already said I don't hate western Muslims. I say I hate a lot of things but I don't mean hate in the literal sense. Who does? But yeah if uou think I'm being fake that's fine. But I'm not being fake here when I make my contempt of you known.
                  And yeah you did upset me upon many occasions but I didn't want to make anything out of it. I thought it would be better to let it go. But I don't think so anymore.

And this concludes any transaction with you. I have made it clear what I think.

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] you woman some woman

seriously???? That is so backward

anyway ur both quite similar in ur arguing style so it's literally like bulls clashing

but both of u don't matter to each other so both of u can drop it m

both of u have been chosen to be servants of Allah so perhaps there is hidden goodnesses in you both that only He knows
                    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

waiting..makes me sad..
                      sigpic

Comment

tempers are flaring up. Take a breather and log out of the forum.

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
                        Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners."

Build your house...

Comment

Originally posted by kakashi View Post
                          tempers are flaring up. Take a breather and log out of the forum.

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
                          Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners."

Build your house...
                          I agree
                          Chill guys
                          "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Loneliness. It sucks that Muslim countries are being blown up. It would be nice to live among Muslims.
                            "And surely this brotherhood of your is a single brotherhood, and I am your Lord and Cherisher. Therefore fear Me and no other. But people have broken their religion into sects, each group rejoicing in that which is with them. But leave them in their confused ignorance for a time." (23:52-54)

Comment

• Sky digs from brother ling :(

Comment

• Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                                waiting..makes me sad..
                                Wait patiently, with beautiful patience :)

You gon get some ajr for that patience

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X