Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    Yeah well maybe also try to realise your own wrongs. Starting arguments isn't cool.
    Arguments don't get started without a reason. If someone winds you up knowingly fully aware of what the reaction will be then it is their fault
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      Arguments don't get started without a reason. If someone winds you up knowingly fully aware of what the reaction will be then it is their fault
      It's sometimes good to argue with your siblings

Comment

Originally posted by MC-Grindah View Post
        It's sometimes good to argue with your siblings
        One of my brother's goes over the top with the banter

Sometimes I'm not in the mood, especially when I'm not feeling well which is frequent these days. I just want to be alone

Things are serious at home and you just need to be serious at the right time, it can't be jokey jokey all the time.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

I'm definitely the worst sister though lol

Comment

All I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if your brother was unimpeachable in the matter while you were the instigator. Though I am not sure what happened and nor do I care to find out.

But I'm saying it is a human condition that in matters of dispute we always claim the other person started it. I do this too even though deep down I know when I was in the wrong. But a lot of people don't and this winds me up.

The CIA and the KKK.

Comment

One of my brother's goes over the top with the banter

Sometimes I'm not in the mood, especially when I'm not feeling well which is frequent these days. I just want to be alone

Things are serious at home and you just need to be serious at the right time, it can't be jokey jokey all the time.
              If you just completely ignore his banter then he would decrease his banter. But the only problem is if you ignore his banter everytime then he won't do it ever again and you don't want that.

Comment

I'm definitely the worst sister though lol
                I find that really hard to believe and am incredulous as to the truthfulness of that statement.

I honestly cannot. I'm sorry but I cannot believe that. I never would have guessed.

Comment

Okay forgive my harshness actually. But when a person upsets me sometimes I have to retaliate but I'm working on it.

Comment

All I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if your brother was unimpeachable in the matter while you were the instigator. Though I am not sure what happened and nor do I care to find out.

But I'm saying it is a human condition that in matters of dispute we always claim the other person started it. I do this too even though deep down I know when I was in the wrong. But a lot of people don't and this winds me up.

The CIA and the KKK.
                    I know what you think of me and I know why you would think like that about me.

Don't worry, I don't care lol Just don't be fake and communicate with me when you think badly of me.

Comment

I find that really hard to believe and am incredulous as to the truthfulness of that statement.

I honestly cannot. I'm sorry but I cannot believe that. I never would have guessed.
                      You're sarcasm isn't funny

But I'm sure you'll make someone smile

Comment

Originally posted by MC-Grindah View Post
                        If you just completely ignore his banter then he would decrease his banter. But the only problem is if you ignore his banter everytime then he won't do it ever again and you don't want that.
                        Yeh, balancing everything is the key

I have sat down and spoke to him about it and he knows to stay away lol he lives with me, he knows what goes on but he forgets how difficult it is for me to live with all that nonsense

Comment

I know what you think of me and I know why you would think like that about me.

Don't worry, I don't care lol Just don't be fake and communicate with me when you think badly of me.
                          Yeah yeah whatever. It's not about thinking badly I don't actually think anything of you. Just don't like how you lay the blame on other people (which granted they may be blameworthy) but you completely ignore your own part.

Doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                            Why do u people think this is love

she clearly hates u
                            Nah it's love. Trust.

Comment

Yeah yeah whatever. It's not about thinking badly I don't actually think anything of you. Just don't like how you lay the blame on other people (which granted they may be blameworthy) but you completely ignore your own part.

Doesn't matter.
                              if you read what I wrote before you came in with your preaching then maybe you would have got what it was about, I don't ignore my part- don't you worry!

funny, you're preaching about arguing and here you are arguing with me

if I have offended you personally in the past or whatever, you tell me properly, and I have no idea what the other posts means about someone upsetting you, if that was about me, upset you about what? a rep?

Comment

All my wishes are far away..... unattainable.....

Comment

Working...
                                X