What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

You are looking into these threads too much.. That isn't good.

Just obey Allah and make Dua he gives you what is best for your iman, we don't know our Qadr, remember your story is written by Allah Azzawajal and he will in Sha Allah give you what's best ie what will make u close to him/make him happy. Our ultimate aim.. Ameen

you have to be ready for everything, good and bad
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 21-09-16, 02:50 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
      About what? Future or marriage? Anyway, it seems like a woman just can't win. You marry a bad man, he mistreat you, you marry a good man, few years down the line, he'll look for a 2nd wife lol
      I'm talking about reading these depressing threads on marriage. There are plenty of successful marriages that you probably haven't read about. You need to move yourself away from negativity.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that all "good men" want second wives but whatever, that's you.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        I'm talking about reading these depressing threads on marriage. There are plenty of successful marriages that you probably haven't read about. You need to move yourself away from negativity.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that all "good men" want second wives but whatever, that's you.
        Yeah you're right. Should stay away from depressing stuff. I'm not saying all good men are like that. Just from what I read in those threads.

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
          Yeah you're right. Should stay away from depressing stuff. I'm not saying all good men are like that. Just from what I read in those threads.
          You can read those threads but don't assume your life is gonna be like that.

I read them but only with intention of avoiding mistakes that these brothers and sisters have made in their own marriages.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

May Allah save us from backbiting. in all honesty, it's reprehensible.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
              May Allah save us from backbiting. in all honesty, it's reprehensible.
              Rasulullah :saw: is reported to have said: “Gheebat is worse than zina”

May Allah save us from this sin... Ameen
              “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

My friend hasn't got a job offer, I feel sorry for her

Comment

Originally posted by Kmate View Post
                  My friend hasn't got a job offer, I feel sorry for her
                  Provision is written for everyone and whatever is decreed for a person will never miss them so you don't need to worry insha'Allah :up:

Comment

A three year local child is in his final moments today due to a water accident over the weekend. As the dad to a similar aged youngster, it makes it all the more real.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrant View Post
                      A three year local child is in his final moments today due to a water accident over the weekend. As the dad to a similar aged youngster, it makes it all the more real.
                      SubhanAllah. What happened? And how long does he have left?

May Allah grant him life

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        SubhanAllah. What happened? And how long does he have left?

May Allah grant him life
                        It's touch and go at the moment. The last update is that there is a very small response in one of his eyes, but everything else is non-responsive. Life support currently helping the young man breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                          Rasulullah :saw: is reported to have said: “Gheebat is worse than zina”

May Allah save us from this sin... Ameen
                          Source please, :jkk:

Comment

• Didnt get any rishtas today

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                              Didnt get any rishtas today
                              Go into uni with a longhi bro

Comment

My heart is extremely wounded and bleeding. It's so full of pain that never seems to go away.
                                “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

Comment

Working...
                                X