Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Uni next week. Cba for it.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

When scents bring you down memory lane :(
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

take so much for granted subhannallah may Allah forgive me
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I'm feeling very weary in the store, a guy started laughing at me in my face and others just staring..
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Uni next week. Cba for it.
            Bunk it fam

That's what i usually do

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION]

Awww. Babes.

Remember the reward lies with Allah swt
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

Awww. Babes.

Remember the reward lies with Allah swt
                Yeah, I'm normally bot that sensitive when someone comments, but i felt like in a surrounding where no muslim had ever been lol and it wasnt just one person but most of them

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• What made you sad today..

May Allah make your trials easy for you, I know how you feel but remember to Allah you are a queeeeen. You don't need comments from anyone, good or bad, you are a queen coz Allah swt told u so. Work it girl.

:there:
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

May Allah make your trials easy for you, I know how you feel but remember to Allah you are a queeeeen. You don't need comments from anyone, good or bad, you are a queen coz Allah swt told u so. Work it girl.

:there:
                    Aww girl thank you :love:

Ameeenn
                    barakAllahu feeki xx

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• [MENTION=96647]hasan2013[/MENTION]

I bunked sooooo much of first year loool. Uni doesn't do anything about it. At uni, you are treated as an adult and you are in charge of your own learning. We are there voluntarily

But it's no biggie. Most lectures are completely useless. I still dont understand the point of these lectures so i bunk em.

As long as you do enough independent study, you should be good

This academic year, imma start going to some lectures. If they're still useless, imma start bunking again

Comment

Read some posts in the anonymous section. So many problems in marriage. Made me sad and scared of the future. :(

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
                          Read some posts in the anonymous section. So many problems in marriage. Made me sad and scared of the future. :(
                          Why? I don't even think about that.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

People not pulling their weight. Me and some other colleagues doing all the work. No pay rise. "Thank you" is not enough when you have half the team off sick :|
                            https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                Why? I don't even think about that.
                                About what? Future or marriage? Anyway, it seems like a woman just can't win. You marry a bad man, he mistreat you, you marry a good man, few years down the line, he'll look for a 2nd wife lol

Comment

Working...
                                X