X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
    Ohhhhh :(
    it was because israel captured land of muslims....and persecuted them which lead to the murder of israeli athletes.
    Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
      it was because israel captured land of muslims....and persecuted them which lead to the murder of israeli athletes.
      Ohhhhhh :(

Comment

Where's the what made you really really angry today thread? Hmm

Comment

Originally posted by MC-Grindah View Post
          Where's the what made you really really angry today thread? Hmm
          I don't think there is one

But where's the what made u wanna cry today thread
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
            my mouse's scrolling button has become dodgy

i roll it to scroll down, but the page sticks/goes up instead :(
            That's because you're off the manhaj m8.

Comment

Im having some type of panic attack, the ppl at my work areny beig nice to me and i cant help but being scared to go back in tomorrow, i know its my own fault for caring too much but theres so much on my head rn that i cant handle any more, i cried in the bathroom at work this morning and I'm crying rn, i rly need to sleep i need to get up in 5 hours from now, i just cant stop overthinking
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                Im having some type of panic attack, the ppl at my work areny beig nice to me and i cant help but being scared to go back in tomorrow, i know its my own fault for caring too much but theres so much on my head rn that i cant handle any more, i cried in the bathroom at work this morning and I'm crying rn, i rly need to sleep i need to get up in 5 hours from now, i just cant stop overthinking
                They aren't being nice why?
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Ahhhhhh maaaaaan

if only we lived in Belgium no joke we would get them HARD

with overthinking

breathe in and breathe out and just remember that what's to happen has been written in the book of decree 50000 yrs before creation so all you have to do is go out and play ur part. In our duas for sure.
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

So annoying. The "thing" is everywhere. Get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                      They aren't being nice why?
                      Like gossiping and telling the boss things that arent true, i just wanna move to an unknown city accros the globe and sleep
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                        Ahhhhhh maaaaaan

if only we lived in Belgium no joke we would get them HARD

with overthinking

breathe in and breathe out and just remember that what's to happen has been written in the book of decree 50000 yrs before creation so all you have to do is go out and play ur part. In our duas for sure.
                        Aww thats true, thank you sis

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Like gossiping and telling the boss things that arent true, i just wanna move to an unknown city accros the globe and sleep
                          Go to HR or management and complain.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            Go to HR or management and complain.
                            Theres no such thing, im just a cleaning lady

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Well, I guess complain to Allah, then. He is always there.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Comment

Right now i need a miracle. I call your name but you're not around. I say your name but you're not around. I think i am losing my mind right now. Yeah, i need you right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X