What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I'm so disappointed in myself... I know what I should do and I constantly think and stress about it and there's been a lot of time to do it but still I don't get anything done. I feel so insecure, lonely and weak (maybe my clinical depression is getting worse again).

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :rotfl: yeh I am... But u don't have to answer the questions if u don't want to, but that won't stop me asking them. I just find it really interesting. Although I don't think I would find a cars bum too interesting.
      @zi-zizou read the 3rd paragraph :up:

Lol allahumma baarik u don't rise to them. It's always the wise ones that don't. And now I actually feel kinda worried because it must mean you're better at reading people than I assumed of a Welshman. But inshaAllah I won't be a fish. So if you used to be a priest - did loads of people come and confess things to you or does that not happen?

Lolol even I don't know what url stands for but u just click some stuff until it all works. I'll include a screenshot of what it'll look like. But at the top there's two tabs, one says url and the other computer. You most likely need to click the one that says computer and choose the correct file and then once you have, click upload and it'll appear at the bottom once you press post - like my one below. I feel so proud to be able to teach you something lol.[ATTACH=CONFIG]85272[/ATTACH]

what was the day like when you took your shahada and did you feel any different? it's good if you tell us all these things because I will remember them inshaAllah and then one day I can tell the story to someone else that might be considering Islam. It already is a very inspiring story. :up:

Lol snow is good - The report narrated by at-Tirmidhi from Ka‘b ibn Murrah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “Whoever has one hair that turns grey in Islam, it will be light (noor) for him on the Day of Resurrection.”Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi https://islamqa.info/en/171195

Hmm doesn't it make you feel worried - sorry about the text like this but it's messing up and looks like im being paid back for all the teasing I did But like you might find this an annoying question or not want to answer it or like have some type of wisdom I don't understand. But like how @eesa the kiwi described his situation of being in a family who aren't Muslim and what he feels, I can understands that fully. But how do you have patience not to explode when you're desperate for your fam to become Muslim but they aren't.... Like I know other reverts who share a similar attitude to you but I just need help understanding it. I know sometimes the slow tortoise wins the race but I don't know. Or do you just have so much tawakkul that you know that guidance will come to those who it is meant for...
      Oh ok... But it's interesting when they post rubbish especially if you're good at not being a fish!!!
      Read it...he went to the lake and did some casting...some action on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
        I'm so disappointed in myself... I know what I should do and I constantly think and stress about it and there's been a lot of time to do it but still I don't get anything done. I feel so insecure, lonely and weak (maybe my clinical depression is getting worse again).
        Handle it all, pain/depression, for the sake of Allah let it become ur strength inshallah and maybe that's why your feeling this way because Allah wants you to become a stronger muslim and be among the patient
        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
        [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          Read it...he went to the lake and did some casting...some action on his part.
          haha i'm laughing so hard right now -_-
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandad View Post
            :rotfl: yeh I am... But u don't have to answer the questions if u don't want to, but that won't stop me asking them. I just find it really interesting. Although I don't think I would find a cars bum too interesting.
            [MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION] read the 3rd paragraph :up:

Lol allahumma baarik u don't rise to them. It's always the wise ones that don't. And now I actually feel kinda worried because it must mean you're better at reading people than I assumed of a Welshman. But inshaAllah I won't be a fish. So if you used to be a priest - did loads of people come and confess things to you or does that not happen?

FONT][/COLOR]
            Very briefly....lots of stuff to do. I was not a priest. I studied for the priesthood, but came to realise that my vocation lay in being a dad and grandad. In šāʾ Allāh I will reply to the rest of your post soon.

May Allāh (Subḥānahu ūta'āla) bless you, and keep you safe.

PS: When I press the PIC thingy I just get this: Add an Image from Url. Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif It's URL only, no reference to computer. Perhaps I don't yet have enough Rep stuff (or whatever) to get the option you speak of. No worries.
            Lol son, you're a funny man.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• I keep on forgetting what day it is.
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                I keep on forgetting what day it is.
                That's definitely sad :(
                'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  Damn I've gone astray.
                  Snm - stray no more akhi :)
                  [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                  [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                    Snm - stray no more akhi :)
                    Yeah... I know. Let's see what happens.
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I have a pimple in my nose and it hurts so bad. My nose looks swollen

I'm mad I was always told eating better and drinking more water clears the skin up. So where did this pimple come from :||||||||||
                      Last edited by brightesthour; 14-08-16, 05:29 PM.

Comment

it can be such a cold world with such evil people...

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          I have a pimple in my nose and it hurts so bad. My nose looks swollen

I'm mad I was always told eating better and drinking more water clears the skin up. So where did this pimple come from :||||||||||
                          If you have tea tree oil you can put that on it and it might help. Just make sure you wash any tea tree oil off your hands afterwards so you don't get it your eye or something.
                          Narrated Anas:
                          The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

:salams

will Defo make dua inshaAllah

a mothers love is so great that she has probably found a way to forgive you no matter what u put her through. That was ur past now anyway, don't make it ur present by holding onto it. If you had a son or a daughter that did the very same thing would u keep hatred in your heart or would you fully understand the journey. Sometimes people have to go through stuff to end up where they are. Your life was planned perfectly by Allah swt and even in those moments u were taking drugs or being a criminal, He knew all along that He was going to grant you guidance.

You should use it only to fuel your gratitude but no negative feelings of guilt. Even in terms of what you might have put your mum through, you've always shown that they are now at the forefront of your mind and one of the ways we can get an indication of our relationship with Allah swt is through our relationship with our parents and whether whatever pressures/difficulties they place he through if we are trying our utmost to be humble.

You just have to let the guilt go and forgive yourself because you are a completely different person now and probably wiser because of it.

I can't even imagine how it must feel, I just always think of the time that I saw a revert crying where he said he would cut off his arm just so that his mum would become Muslim that is a very hard test to go through but Allah swt knows your heart and placed you in a family where he knew u wold be able to handle all of this.

Have you ever listened to Abdur Raheem Greens story of his father coming to Islam, his father was very anti but I think he took the shahada on his deathbed. So don't give up hope because He can change hearts even at the very last moment... I mean look at [MENTION=123043]Grandad[/MENTION] lol joking. Sorry

But yeh Defo will make dua for ur mum inshaAllah
                            :jkk: apreciate the advice and duas
                            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

been a bit of an emotional day today :(

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                                been a bit of an emotional day today :(
                                Did you find true love?
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X