Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    Strange you mention that. Surah an-najm is one of my favourite surahs which i listen to almost everyday

Yes, i make dua after every fajr and maghrib salah for my relief and for this anxiety to go

Ok, will do

Jazakillah khair. It seems like you guys genuinely care
    :D maybe u were always meant to have it as a favourite surah for this moment right here allahumma baarik

:) inshaAllah it will

:jkk: n of course we care - the Ummah is like one body
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
      Great advice :masha:
      Also, it's important we read the adhkar of the morning and evening (Hisnul Muslim - Fortress of the Muslim).
      Great advice :jkk:
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Absolutely hate my younger brother. It's reached a point where I just want him to give me a reason now to beat the shit out of him. A simply barge on the shoulder will suffice.
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          Absolutely hate my younger brother. It's reached a point where I just want him to give me a reason now to beat the fudgecrackers out of him. A simply barge on the shoulder will suffice.
          why u swearing tho....

This is the JOB of younger bro - he would not be ur younger bro if he didn't do this. Think about when ur 70 inshaAllah and then how you'd find it kinda funny

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            why u swearing tho....

This is the JOB of younger bro - he would not be ur younger bro if he didn't do this. Think about when ur 70 inshaAllah and then how you'd find it kinda funny
            I am 70. Take it from me, all you have said is true. On the other hand.......he doesn't make her eat frogs :D
            'Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a fool.' (Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)

Comment

Originally posted by Grandad View Post
              I am 70. Take it from me, all you have said is true. On the other hand.......he doesn't make her eat frogs :D
              Lol no way ....Are u really? Post your revert story

looll yeh that would be a REAL story - the best I've ever done is throw water over my sis and cut my sis hair when I was pretending to brush it (she deserved it COMPLETELY tho)

Comment

why u swearing tho....

No, he gives my parents grief(he's 19). He needs to get beaten up, that's the only way he'll learn. If he pushes me I'm gonna snap and break neck.

Comment

Absolutely hate my younger brother. It's reached a point where I just want him to give me a reason now to beat the shit out of him. A simply barge on the shoulder will suffice.
                  :salams

Woah Ibzy. You scary bladd. Remind me never to joke around with you again.

Comment

No, he gives my parents grief(he's 19). He needs to get beaten up, that's the only way he'll learn. If he pushes me I'm gonna snap and break neck.
                    No. Cos when you were 19 you were probs the same and if you weren't then that will never resolve it. But I get when its ur younger sibking you become like that... I actually get like that too, but I think it's easier telling someone else.... So no. N.O. Make dua for him. Cos truthfully that is the only thing that can really change someone.

Comment

Younger siblings can be so annoying, but that doesn't solve anything. It will only make it worse! You know the Hadith where The Prophet (saw) said 'don't get angry' three times. Don't let shaytan come in between you and your brother.

Comment

No. Cos when you were 19 you were probs the same and if you weren't then that will never resolve it. But I get when its ur younger sibking you become like that... I actually get like that too, but I think it's easier telling someone else.... So no. N.O. Make dua for him. Cos truthfully that is the only thing that can really change someone.

I dno. I need to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                          Younger siblings can be so annoying, but that doesn't solve anything. It will only make it worse! You know the Hadith where The Prophet (saw) said 'don't get angry' three times. Don't let shaytan come in between you and your brother.
                          I don't know who he is. He's a stranger that just eats and sleep and goes to uni. Never talks to anyone. We've grown apart and I can see that we'll go our seperate way in the future.

Comment

Lol no way ....Are u really? Post your revert story

looll yeh that would be a REAL story - the best I've ever done is throw water over my sis and cut my sis hair when I was pretending to brush it (she deserved it COMPLETELY tho)
                            Poor sis!!

Yup. 71 in November. Trust me, there are few things more boring than an old geezer talking about himself......especially a Welshman from the Valleys....we just don't know when to shut up. Here's a joke for you: What's the difference between a Valley man and his photograph?.......The photograph is fully developed.
                            'Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a fool.' (Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)

Comment

• Knackered :(
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I failed my interview.

:'(

It was good experience, I need to show more competency!
                                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X