What's wrong akhi?

PM me if you want...

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
        same:/

What's wrong akhi?

PM me if you want...
        Like it legitimately upsets me. I was having a good morning, then I saw that and I was like well..I'm sad now. Sigh....

I think his family is super westernized so none of them care. Btw talking about one of my brother's friends. My sis in law uploaded a video to snapchat and they were all drinking, I was like :/

Comment

same:/

What's wrong akhi?

PM me if you want...
          Dont know bro, been feeling like this for a few months.. Just cant be bothered with anything.

I think i do have mild depression

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
            Dont know bro, been feeling like this for a few months.. Just cant be bothered with anything.

hmmm did it come out of nowhere?
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
              hmmm did it come out of nowhere?
              I think it had a very specific trigger, but that trigger is nearly gone, and i still feel much the same

Comment

I think it had a very specific trigger, but that trigger is nearly gone, and i still feel much the same
                Sometimes it takes longer to heal...

What are your prayers and recitation of the Quran or istighfaar like? Or is it pretty nil since u don't feel like doing anything?
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

• [MENTION=138802]Faith reloaded[/MENTION]

Remember to keep in touch with Quran which I'm sure you're doing already

Istighfar

Loads of Dua, don't give up, Allah SWT is your only hope.. Nothing can save you from dunyah troubles without Allah...
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Alhamdulillah, i find some comfort and peace in salah and listening to Qur'an recitations, so i always do these things without fail

Perhaps i need a bit more time. I think once uni starts and i get into a routine and start talking to.people, then things will brighten up insha'Allah

Comment

@iRepIslam @RaNdOm

Alhamdulillah, i find some comfort and peace in salah and listening to Qur'an recitations, so i always do these things without fail

Perhaps i need a bit more time. I think once uni starts and i get into a routine and start talking to.people, then things will brighten up insha'Allah
                      inshaAllah

but just remember [53:43] He is the one that makes you laugh or cry.

so people will never make u feel better, only Him. Sometimes when things get us down it is the perfect opportunity to reassess and reanalyse our lives and figure out why it is like it is? What can you improve? What can you do better? The benefits of istighfaar are so much that we should be doing this all the time.

I don't want u to give an empty kinda answer where ur like I'll be ok. I want u to actually be ok. So please keep saying astaghfirullah. Read the dua for sorrow and anxiety which even explains to us that the Quran will become the light - so increase your recitation of the Quran and then after this if u still don't feel any change please report back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        Like it legitimately upsets me. I was having a good morning, then I saw that and I was like well..I'm sad now. Sigh....

I think his family is super westernized so none of them care. Btw talking about one of my brother's friends. My sis in law uploaded a video to snapchat and they were all drinking, I was like :/
                        I know how it feels tbh. I've lost contact with some of my older friends who use to be the same people who encouraged me to practice Islam more back when I was really young. Now I've seen pictures of them hanging around with people that aren't a good influence and who drink as well. I personally don't know if they drink, But I seriously hope they don't :(

Put your faith In Allah SWT bro. I've had days in my life were I feel terrible, But I put my trust in Allah SWT. I've been having minor anxiety over the past few days due to my exam results which are coming up and also over other personal things going on in my life, But I keep the faith and know that things will get better :insha:

I think the most important thing to realise is that this world is merely, but a test for us. Sometimes we are tested to the point where someone like you and me begin to feel terrible, However if there's anything that I've learned from these experiences it is the fact that it can bring out the best of us if we keep the right mindset imo. When we go through these trials we have a tendency to seek help and comfort, and there's no greater comforter and helper than Allah SWT himself, So seek His help via dua and get closer to him. Where I find peace is when I connect with my Lord through salah and making dua. I make dua for my anxiety, stress and other problems to be removed and for it to be converted into joy and happiness and I'll be sure to make dua for you too. Just know that you will be rewarded for your patience and that things can get so much better if you keep your faith in Allah SWT and never despair!

If you're worried about the sins which you committed in the past, then I'll share this hadith with you which makes me smile at the mercy of our Creator. It gives me hope knowing that our Lord truly is the Most Merciful.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:
                        I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.
                        [It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.]

Whatever is troubling you whether it be your past sins or something bothering you in your life, don't despair, I'll make dua that things get better :insha: :)

Comment

I know how it feels tbh. I've lost contact with some of my older friends who use to be the same people who encouraged me to practice Islam more back when I was really young. Now I've seen pictures of them hanging around with people that aren't a good influence and who drink as well. I personally don't know if they drink, But I seriously hope they don't :(

Put your faith In Allah SWT bro. I've had days in my life were I feel terrible, But I put my trust in Allah SWT. I've been having minor anxiety over the past few days due to my exam results which are coming up and also over other personal things going on in my life, But I keep the faith and know that things will get better :insha:

I think the most important thing to realise is that this world is merely, but a test for us. Sometimes we are tested to the point where someone like you and me begin to feel terrible, However if there's anything that I've learned from these experiences it is the fact that it can bring out the best of us if we keep the right mindset imo. When we go through these trials we have a tendency to seek help and comfort, and there's no greater comforter and helper than Allah SWT himself, So seek His help via dua and get closer to him. Where I find peace is when I connect with my Lord through salah and making dua. I make dua for my anxiety, stress and other problems to be removed and for it to be converted into joy and happiness and I'll be sure to make dua for you too. Just know that you will be rewarded for your patience and that things can get so much better if you keep your faith in Allah SWT and never despair!

If you're worried about the sins which you committed in the past, then I'll share this hadith with you which makes me smile at the mercy of our Creator. It gives me hope knowing that our Lord truly is the Most Merciful.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:
                          I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.
                          [It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.]

Whatever is troubling you whether it be your past sins or something bothering you in your life, don't despair, I'll make dua that things get better :insha: :)
                          Aw that's quite sad :(. I hope they don't either...

Comment

• Non stop errands .. I'm even forgetting to eat. Stomach is hurting now. :/
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

inshaAllah

so people will never make u feel better, only Him. Sometimes when things get us down it is the perfect opportunity to reassess and reanalyse our lives and figure out why it is like it is? What can you improve? What can you do better? The benefits of istighfaar are so much that we should be doing this all the time.

I don't want u to give an empty kinda answer where ur like I'll be ok. I want u to actually be ok. So please keep saying astaghfirullah. Read the dua for sorrow and anxiety which even explains to us that the Quran will become the light - so increase your recitation of the Quran and then after this if u still don't feel any change please report back to us.
                              Strange you mention that. Surah an-najm is one of my favourite surahs which i listen to almost everyday

Yes, i make dua after every fajr and maghrib salah for my relief and for this anxiety to go

Ok, will do

Jazakillah khair. It seems like you guys genuinely care

Comment

inshaAllah

Great advice :masha:
                                Also, it's important we read the adhkar of the morning and evening (Hisnul Muslim - Fortress of the Muslim).

Comment

Working...
                                X