What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Today I missed my train so I had to take a taxi to another station which cost £20; and then when I got there I realised I left my season ticket at home so I had to pay an additional £52.80. I feel so guilty for having wasted so much money. Is that a sin on me? Cos it wasn't really my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by menk View Post
      What's wrong with me? Why do I dislike kid's?
      My half brother and cousin is staying over and they're not that bad. There is something in my head that just switch and I get frustrated.
      are u a control freak?
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        Today I missed my train so I had to take a taxi to another station which cost £20; and then when I got there I realised I left my season ticket at home so I had to pay an additional £52.80. I feel so guilty for having wasted so much money. Is that a sin on me? Cos it wasn't really my fault.
        but none of it was your fault :scratch:
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          but none of it was your fault :scratch:
          I know that but I feel like I did something wrong, because I was careless...? I don't know, I just feel so bad cos people starving and here I just wasted money which could have fed a person for a few days or even a week depending on where they live :(

May Allah forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
            I know that but I feel like I did something wrong, because I was careless...? I don't know, I just feel so bad cos people starving and here I just wasted money which could have fed a person for a few days or even a week depending on where they live :(

May Allah forgive me.
            Ameen

i think if sumt like that happened to me I would feel bad and be like damn I need to give more charity cos our money isn't ours but that money was decreed to not be spent on what i wanted. So like maybe give some charity now and then that'll come back to u multiplied. And then maybe Allah swt will be pleased like look he lost that money but he still doesn't hesitate to spend in My cause.

Comment

are u a control freak?
              No, am far from being a control freak.
              I like being alone and I just want some peace and quiet at home. Well its only temporary, so I need to stop complaining. I feel silly complaining about this.
              I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

No, am far from being a control freak.
                I like being alone and I just want some peace and quiet at home. Well its only temporary, so I need to stop complaining. I feel silly complaining about this.
                but doesn't it make u happy when their laffs are so pure and they have cheeky grins and they live so carefree - it's like the innocence and purity of a soul allahumma baarik

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
                  What made me sad is Allah is up on his throne but doesn't seem to do anything. I'm tired of being patient and I give up. If he actually existed he would do something for someone that's been making dua for years.
                  This thread might help you: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...10-Reasons-why
                  If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
                  And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

but doesn't it make u happy when their laffs are so pure and they have cheeky grins and they live so carefree - it's like the innocence and purity of a soul allahumma baarik
                    Yeah I find all that cute, but I just don't like being around them for that long because they start to get a bit rowdy.
                    I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Yeah I find all that cute, but I just don't like being around them for that long because they start to get a bit rowdy.
                      How about whilst he's over u just pretend to be a kid again for a little while

Comment

How about whilst he's over u just pretend to be a kid again for a little while
                        I've tried that, but I get bored easily and leave them with others. I think that's just the way I am, and I don't think I could change that part of me. Anyway, it be fine inshallah.

Comment

Loooool I know ur secretly laffin at me for that - IT WAS AUTOCORRECT - oh mannnnn

Do things that increase rizq
                          What increases rizq?

Comment

Risk

sometimes
                            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Who will make dua for me by name?

Maybe one of you pious servants dua will benefit me
                              And make me also pious
                              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                                Who will make dua for me by name?

Maybe one of you pious servants dua will benefit me
                                And make me also pious
                                I am not pious but I will make dua for you in sha Allah.

Comment

Working...
                                X