Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    A twin brother would be nice.. (Mahram for life lol)
    Never thought of it that way, that'll be a great blessing, Maasha Allah

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
      Never thought of it that way, that'll be a great blessing, Maasha Allah
      Indeed lol

Comment

A children's cartoon (Fireman Sam) had an episode where the fireman stepped on the Quran. Sigh

Comment

A children's cartoon (Fireman Sam) had an episode where the fireman stepped on the Quran. Sigh
          What?
          You serious
          The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
          ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            What?
            You serious
            Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1469525205693.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	10763734

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85079[/ATTACH]
              Messed up subhannallah
              The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
              ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

I'm usually very positive And deal with things calmly but recently i'v lost control..
                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                  I'm usually very positive And deal with things calmly but recently i'v lost control..
                  May Allah keep you positive and ease your affairs for you. Ameen.
                  Remember its an expiation of your sins whatever struggles you're going through.

May Allah shower upon us patience and grant us His mercy, wallah we trully in need of it.
                  '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

• Allah saved me from death...

I feel really scared, i wasn't ready, I wasn't content...

الحمد لله for allowing me to live
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

What made me sad is Allah is up on his throne but doesn't seem to do anything. I'm tired of being patient and I give up. If he actually existed he would do something for someone that's been making dua for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Muaawiya View Post
                        What made me sad is Allah is up on his throne but doesn't seem to do anything. I'm tired of being patient and I give up. If he actually existed he would do something for someone that's been making dua for years.
                        What

Bint Muaawiya noooooooooooo

this is a whisper from the shaitaan

seek repentance for even thinking this way

cos what do your words scream out? They scream out you don't know who your Lord is. Cos if you knew you would never say these words. I know I know I know sometimes it gets too hard and dua seems to be unanswered for so long but even that is a mercy cos u start reanalysing your life, u start continuously trying to analyse what u can do better and what u need to leave. U pick urself apart so that you become someone He loves.

We are not spoilt babies that will receive what we want at our will and our demand.

I was just thinking about this today. We need to really understand what submission is and what it is to be content with Allah swt decree. No matter how much it hurts no matter how much we want something. Ultimately past all that - the fact u have emaan and Islam is a given that the best is happening for u.

You just always need to make urself think if we know who Allah swt is. If we believe in His promise. If we believe after hardship comes ease. If we really internalise the stories of the prophets where their patience was always rewarded. Then we will distance these thoughts. Thoughts which shaitaan wants to weaken u with. We will push them so far away cos it'll be like NO. I know who my Lord is.

If you trust in Him no matter how bitter it tastes then you will accept it. You will correct yourself. Sometimes we need to think why what we want may not be good for us or good for us right now.

in this moment - istighfaar is your best friend.

if even, u gave up - where would u be left? Just an empty soul in this life

look at yourself in the mirror and slap these thoughts out cos they will end up destroying u

know ur Lord, read His names and call upon Him using those names
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Sister, please don't think like that. Allah does care about you. Every problem that we encounter is simply a trial from Allah, the better we do in it the more reward we will have.
                          We can give up or we can strive to improve ourselves and work on our weaknesses.

Don't despair, for Allah is with you.

I think it would be a good idea if you talked to some sisters insh'Allah

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] [MENTION=122588]Fragile[/MENTION] [MENTION=131974]Creamcake[/MENTION]
                          Last edited by hasan2013; 27-07-16, 07:51 PM.

Comment

SubhanAllah sister I didn't expect you to post something like this

You're still breathing, eating, seeing, listening, talking, thinking, walking, enjoying, etc. How can we be ungrateful to Allah swt for all that he has given us?

Comment

I know it feels frustrating and plenty of muslims are in your shoes waiting, waiting and waiting for their answers, prayers and wishes in life to be accepted. Those duas seem so futile during these moments of anguish.

But these answers never come. You feel angry and then, all you want is an explanation why this is happening. Why is it that you're not receiving any answers. You know what, nothing or anyone can really put tranquillity in your heart at this moment until you sense some gratitude towards the Almighty first because he has said to his servants to never show him ingratitude. It is only a few that show him gratitude even after hardship. It's mind boggling how a human being is still being thankful to its creator after so much suffering. But these people are our role models.

Human beings fall and they have to pick themselves up again. Muslim or non muslim. The former has hope the latter is always in confusion without any real answers.

Take time out. But make dhikr even if you don't feel anything. Sit alone where it is safe, preferable near nature and ponder to reflect about your personal trials. We don't know what they are. But a moment of reflection and silence will remind you that we human beings will die alone and in the end our final destination is to return to our creator and what will WE be answering to him?

We're looking for answers for nothing but what will we be saying to the creator of the universe that encompasses ALL knowledge, the knowledge that we are unable to comprehend on the day of judgement.

Of course, I want to know why certain things happen too and why duas don't come true. But no human being can come to our rescue but Allah he is the one that doesn't betray and fail his promises and he promised those that are righteous that there reward will come on the day of judgement. It may feel like a long time but it's not, It will be a day of relief for the righteous ones.

I'm sure you know all this but it's just a reminder because I don't want you to lose yourself in these thoughts. It's a horrible feeling. Stepping out of that environment for some fresh air can help you to clear your head. Don't let anyone make you lose your faith because most of us face these doubts in our head but this is a chance for us to actually think about life.

I hope you can put back your trust in Allah soon and whatever trials you face end with a good reward :insha:
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

They say God works in mysterious ways
                                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Working...
                                X