• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Last time I post :( bye bye ummah forum people and may Allah get you all high reward of janatl firdas and made this life at earth with support and comfort and help. ameen Thank you for help for me and kindness and sorry for when I annoy you and said the wrong words please to forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
        Last time I post :( bye bye ummah forum people and may Allah get you all high reward of janatl firdas and made this life at earth with support and comfort and help. ameen Thank you for help for me and kindness and sorry for when I annoy you and said the wrong words please to forgive me.
        Sis why you leaving the forum?? Please don't leave you're such a sweet sister and I enjoy chatting to you and I'll miss you :( is everything ok with you? And Ameen to your dua

Comment

canny feel me arms :/

Comment

:salams

May Allah grant you good in this life and the next, and grant you and your family the highest station in Jannah, ameen. You have never annoyed me, and you haven't done anything for me to forgive. You're one of the sweetest sisters on here, I'll miss your posting :love:

:brf:
            Narrated Anas:
            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Fire is heading to the town next to mine :(

They even closed the freeway

Comment

today sister I get to Germany. I am wait for car now and pick me at 6am. When I get to oberhausen and look to my father and him said yes to computer then inshallah I will get on ummah forum and said hello from Germany. I know what my father said hhhh him do not like computer and I think him said no. Inshallah I find the husband who said yes to computer bye bye until next hello
                Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                Sis why you leaving the forum?? Please don't leave you're such a sweet sister and I enjoy chatting to you and I'll miss you :( is everything ok with you? And Ameen to your dua

Comment

I think one of my colleagues is up to her old tricks of slandering. She slandered me and line manager a couple years back. Stopped people talking to me. Ignored me, then told everyone it was me doing it. Well today I caught her speaking to (more like influencing) a new girl the conversation was "it must be hard, difficult people to work with" the new girl said. I looked at the old colleagues face and she had a smirk.
                  https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I wish I had a younger brother :(

Comment

Aren't they usually annoying?
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                        Aren't they usually annoying?
                        Dunno sis but I can be annoying too lol. One in his teens and one couple of years younger than me :(

Comment

Dunno sis but I can be annoying too lol. One in his teens and one couple of years younger than me :(
                          You have so many on here :)
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimahDelight View Post
                            I think one of my colleagues is up to her old tricks of slandering. She slandered me and line manager a couple years back. Stopped people talking to me. Ignored me, then told everyone it was me doing it. Well today I caught her speaking to (more like influencing) a new girl the conversation was "it must be hard, difficult people to work with" the new girl said. I looked at the old colleagues face and she had a smirk.
                            I'm sure she would've been fired or sanctioned at the least if she slandered a manager right?

Comment

A twin brother would be nice.. (Mahram for life lol)

Comment

Ameen.

May Allah keep you safe and secure and bring blessings to your life and family. Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                                X