• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

sister you do this to self?
    Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
    Cuz I would get in trouble.
    I honestly don't regret doing the action itself, just the fact that I lied. Lying's haram

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
      sister you do this to self?
      Sometimes. It's getting better though alhamdulillah

Comment

minaqtala what you do this to self? You do not like you body sister? You do not like self? What is reason for this sad action ?
        Sometimes. It's getting better though alhamdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
          minaqtala what you do this to self? You do not like you body sister? You do not like self? What is reason for this sad action ?
          Just stuff going on at school and at home

Comment

please beautiful sister find other way to get out pain. My small brother is shot and my eyes look at him dead and my mother is dead. I have pain of this in heart. What I can do cut my body? Please sister do other way to get pain out. I ask Allah to help for you and angels to guide you in this. ameen
            Just stuff going on at school and at home

Comment

Can't sleep ...

Good thing I'm doing nothing tomorrow .. er today

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                I've got a headache.. I hope it goes away soon amin
                Once, describing the People of the Fire (Jahannam), Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'They are those who do not suffer from pain in their heads.' Just then a bedouin entered and he asked him, 'O Bedouin! Did you ever experience this type of headache?' He replied, 'What is a headache?' Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'It is the throbbing of veins in the head of a person.' The man replied, 'I have never experienced this.' When the bedouin turned to go away, Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'Whoever wishes to look at a person from the People of the Fire should look at this Man.' (Ahmad, Nasa-ee)

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                  Once, describing the People of the Fire (Jahannam), Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'They are those who do not suffer from pain in their heads.' Just then a bedouin entered and he asked him, 'O Bedouin! Did you ever experience this type of headache?' He replied, 'What is a headache?' Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'It is the throbbing of veins in the head of a person.' The man replied, 'I have never experienced this.' When the bedouin turned to go away, Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'Whoever wishes to look at a person from the People of the Fire should look at this Man.' (Ahmad, Nasa-ee)
                  SubhanAllah! Baarak'Allahu feek for sharing this hadith

Comment

An explanation would be great. I very rarely get headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post

I remember reading somewhere similar for fever too. I think it's that someone with no trials are people of the hell? I don't know
                      [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]

Comment

same, I rarely get headaches

The last time I had one was a very long time ago and I've heard of this hadith before, not sure how authentic it is
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

The last time I had one was a very long time ago and I've heard of this hadith before, not sure how authentic it is
                          http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...=22&Topic=3954

Comment

http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...=22&Topic=3954

Comment

I remember reading somewhere similar for fever too. I think it's that someone with no trials are people of the hell? I don't know
                              [MENTION=91405]I See You[/MENTION]
                              Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

http://www.alifta.net/Fatawa/FatawaC...eNo=1&BookID=7
                              “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Lying about the scars on my wrists
                                What scars on your wrists?
                                I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                                Guide me on your path to your janna,
                                Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Working...
                                X