Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    probably just in your head bro, i mean you dont get aggressive when you have chicken do ya? lol
    No that's true. I dno, I've been having a lot recently, and I just feel like I'vebeen quite aggressive to the people around me
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      No that's true. I dno, I've been having a lot recently, and I just feel like I'vebeen quite aggressive to the people around me
      which brand whey protein do u take?

could just be other stuff like lack of sleep etc

Comment

which brand whey protein do u take?

could just be other stuff like lack of sleep etc
        Yh that's true.

USN Anabolic muscle fuel

Comment

Yh that's true.

USN Anabolic muscle fuel
          any good?

i normally use myprotein

Comment

any good?

i normally use myprotein
            It's really good. I've definitely seen a difference in my muscle mass. Like I don't want to get bulky, I want that lean look but also grow muscles in arms, chest, back and so on

Comment

It's really good. I've definitely seen a difference in my muscle mass. Like I don't want to get bulky, I want that lean look but also grow muscles in arms, chest, back and so on
              might try it out when mine finished, yea i think the lean look looks way better then the bulky look...

ive even some of the well known youtube pranksters getting quite ripped too lol

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                why sister you not like the uncle and the wife?
                I don't like guests
                Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

might try it out when mine finished, yea i think the lean look looks way better then the bulky look...

ive even some of the well known youtube pranksters getting quite ripped too lol
                  lol yh you should defiantly give it a go. I've tried tons of different protein shakes, this by far, is the best one.

Lol I recently purchased another tub of it, and they chucked in these pills with apparently increases testosterone level, but then as I was reading the ingredients and what it actually does, I found out that it improves potency, when I read that I just chucked it in the bin.

Comment

lol yh you should defiantly give it a go. I've tried tons of different protein shakes, this by far, is the best one.

Lol I recently purchased another tub of it, and they chucked in these pills with apparently increases testosterone level, but then as I was reading the ingredients and what it actually does, I found out that it improves potency, when I read that I just chucked it in the bin.
                    yea might try it out, ive got enough whey protein and have hardly been using it recently but i'll have a look on ebay :insha:

Comment

Oh my goodness...why is creamcake banned? She does not seem like someone who would break rules....
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                        Oh my goodness...why is creamcake banned? She does not seem like someone who would break rules....
                        Must be an account error/problem.

Comment

• My uni timetable. :(
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

[MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] rumours say you're next in line apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                              [MENTION=119899]shay5[/MENTION] rumours say you're next in line apparently.
                              Rumours, carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by the ignorant.......................................... .............................
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Rumours, carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by the ignorant.......................................... .............................
                                Yeah that's why I didn't spread them and told you straight up. Masha'Allah I am such a good human being.

Comment

Working...
                                X