Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by startingarabic View Post
    this is the start of your test in islam.

when we were kafir - life was so smooth.

then in the first few years after islam you get a few test .

hope thing improve after time.
    Yea i guess I'm realising how much harder life as a muslim really is...
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
      Hang in there cupcake , tomorrow will be a better day.
      I feel you sis, I feel you. Such is life.

May Allah grant you happiness and serinity in your life.

Smile habibty this life ain't permanent.
      Thanks sweety, Ameen and may Allah give you the same and better Ameen
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Thanks sweety, Ameen and may Allah give you the same and better Ameen
        Lol sis I'm never good with encouragement and giving someone consoling words. I leave that to the wise ones but if you ever need someone to talk to, It so happens I'm a great listener . I'm also quite familiar with the dark side so I can relate.
        '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Lol sis I'm never good with encouragement and giving someone consoling words. I leave that to the wise ones but if you ever need someone to talk to, It so happens I'm a great listener . I'm also quite familiar with the dark side so I can relate.
          Haha sis the dark side, it sounds funny, thanks sis its really nice of you, I'm just feeling some type of wat, not really anything going on, its weird lol but i will be fine, khair in sha Allah

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Haha sis the dark side, it sounds funny, thanks sis its really nice of you, I'm just feeling some type of wat, not really anything going on, its weird lol but i will be fine, khair in sha Allah
            Sure you'll be fine.

I know moments where life gets so shitty and I run out of emotions, I can't even cry and feel numb. Sometimes at such moments I get laughing fits.

Wallah I hate seeing people sad or feeling down though I know life can get so messy.
            '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Sure you'll be fine.

I know moments where life gets so shitty and I run out of emotions, I can't even cry and feel numb. Sometimes at such moments I get laughing fits.

Wallah I hate seeing people sad or feeling down though I know life can get so messy.
              Yea i know how you feel sis, my empathy level is very high, and that sometimes becomes too much for me because i always carry other peoples feelings too, and that hurts me as well

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'm sad because I have work tomorrow,
                I don't want to work in a call centre, I've truly had enough..
                the day is so long, hard, tiring, boring.. people calling up to shout/argue, confusing situations where you don't know what to do, but you're reluctant to ask anyone because you don't know anyone that well, and there are mainly males in your team..
                need to ask about going part time so I can afford to fund my counselling course.. don't know if i'll be allowed and kinda worried to bring it up
                Bleurgh lol.
                I just love being at home, and not working, espec in a call centre. jobs that i'm interested in would be different, but need to gain relevant qualifications.
                I'm tired of being confused of what I want to do, and from trying to balance doing so many different things..
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  I'm sad because I have work tomorrow,
                  I don't want to work in a call centre, I've truly had enough..
                  the day is so long, hard, tiring, boring.. people calling up to shout/argue, confusing situations where you don't know what to do, but you're reluctant to ask anyone because you don't know anyone that well, and there are mainly males in your team..
                  need to ask about going part time so I can afford to fund my counselling course.. don't know if i'll be allowed and kinda worried to bring it up
                  Bleurgh lol.
                  I just love being at home, and not working, espec in a call centre. jobs that i'm interested in would be different, but need to gain relevant qualifications.
                  I'm tired of being confused of what I want to do, and from trying to balance doing so many different things..
                  Have you looked into working from home jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                    Have you looked into working from home jobs?
                    jazakhallahu khairan, I haven't yet actually, kinda thought that it seems too good to be true. I'll definitely have a look Insha ' Allah.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      jazakhallahu khairan, I haven't yet actually, kinda thought that it seems too good to be true. I'll definitely have a look Insha ' Allah.
                      :brf: I'm currently looking into a few ideas, Iv'e worked from home before. If you want, I can send you some ideas once I do some research insha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        :brf: I'm currently looking into a few ideas, Iv'e worked from home before. If you want, I can send you some ideas once I do some research insha'Allah.
                        That's really good Masha ' Allah, and yeah, that would be really useful, because I wouldn't have a clue where to start, and I'm sure other sisters and brothers too, jazakhallahu khairan

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                          Husbunallahi wa ni'mal wakeel.

May Allah take care of your affairs and keep you happy ALWAYS. Ameen.

coz you're lav so you're awesome and you're gonna get through any obstacle that comes your way iA. Loveee youuu :D
                          :jkk: may Allah swt keep you happy always too ameen

Please keep me in your duas. And that's because I'm learning how to be awesome from you. Love you more :love:
                          "Let the days do as they please
                          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                          Do not despair due to the events of the past
                          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Eating dinner alone.. Fam is travelling.
                            اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

When you take a pic with snapchat filter and you think you look good. And then you realize you don't actually look like that.

evil filters.
                              Indeed we belong to Allah,
                              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Depression.
                                اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Working...
                                X