Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    I really miss Uni. :love: I can't handle this chillaxed life, even working is chill, ya Allah make these holidays go quick, Ameen ya rabb
    Enjoy it while it last. I have less than a week to resume though I miss the pressure of uni and all, I can't help but feel it was a very short holiday.
    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=129151]Silent being[/MENTION]

How long was your holiday?

Yeah, I miss the pressure. I just feel like when I'm not studying I'm wasting my life/time.
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
        I not look good and call brother Bismil the sister bismillah and feel much bad for that sorry
        [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] sis I sent you a rep, I'm pretty sure they understood you didn't mean any harm :). By the way I hope you don't find me creepy but I love the way you write. It makes me smile so big when I read your posts because you just sound so genuine and warm. Okay sorry if I'm creepy! lols <3
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Yeah, I miss the pressure. I just feel like when I'm not studying I'm wasting my life/time.
          If you have free time now, enjoy it. It's also a good opportunity to focus more on ibadah, Qur'an, seeking knowledge etc. in shaa Allaah. ♡

Comment

creepy
            ˈkriːpi/Submit
            adjectiveinformal
            causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.

Dear sister I don't find you creepy. Not creepy any days. You sister I find encourage me and kind of me and funny machala
            I write like baby and I am not baby enchala on future I am not write like baby.
            Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            [MENTION=139009]miahmiah[/MENTION] sis I sent you a rep, I'm pretty sure they understood you didn't mean any harm :). By the way I hope you don't find me creepy but I love the way you write. It makes me smile so big when I read your posts because you just sound so genuine and warm. Okay sorry if I'm creepy! lols <3

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
              creepy
              ˈkriːpi/Submit
              adjectiveinformal
              causing an unpleasant feeling of fear or unease.

Dear sister I don't find you creepy. Not creepy any days. You sister I find encourage me and kind of me and funny machala
              I write like baby and I am not baby enchala on future I am not write like baby.
              Sis you're awesome :D

Comment

asalmalekm Good day brother. What made you sad today.. thread
                Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                Which thread, sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                  asalmalekm Good day brother. What made you sad today.. thread
                  Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                  Which thread, sister?
                  Walaikumassalam

Comment

The servers for Pokemon Go keep going down..

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                      Stuff.. :(

Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel.
                      Husbunallahi wa ni'mal wakeel.

May Allah take care of your affairs and keep you happy ALWAYS. Ameen.

coz you're lav so you're awesome and you're gonna get through any obstacle that comes your way iA. Loveee youuu :D

Comment

Three months. When you are not studying you miss it, but while you at it gets you bored. Maan I feel so tired of uni it's never ending all I've been doing in my life is studying. I feel like a noob outside books.

I need some fun in my life,I've been tip toeing through it.
                        '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                          If you have free time now, enjoy it. It's also a good opportunity to focus more on ibadah, Qur'an, seeking knowledge etc. in shaa Allaah. ♡
                          Good advice . Try memorizing Quran [MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION] been trying that for so long but I lack consistency.

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

I'm so done with being lonely, being broke, living at home, caring, having feelings, having obligations, living up to expectations, my brain isnt large enough to cope with everything around me
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              I'm so done with being lonely, being broke, living at home, caring, having feelings, having obligations, living up to expectations, my brain isnt large enough to cope with everything around me
                              this is the start of your test in islam.

when we were kafir - life was so smooth.

then in the first few years after islam you get a few test .

hope thing improve after time.
                              inshallah

there are dua here from our prophet -saw- during difficult times to get you over these issues inshallah
                              Correct Supplications of the People of Sunnah صحيح الأذكار عند أهل السنة
                              http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/2...people-of.html
                              Last edited by startingarabic; 10-07-16, 12:47 PM.
                              If you not on Quran and Sunah go to hell and leave me alone. No Kuffar, no Shia, no Mushrik Barelvis, no rejecters of hadith (even for your mathab) & no other deviants. :up:
                              Our Arabic Blog http://al3arabiya.org/
                              Our Islamic Blog http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/
                              Our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...8-CYfRl_3_jpsw

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                                Hang in there cupcake , tomorrow will be a better day.
                                I feel you sis, I feel you. Such is life.

May Allah grant you happiness and serinity in your life.

Smile habibty this life ain't permanent.

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Working...
                                X