Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    Instagram, pretty people, pretty women, nice pictures, great smiles are nice to see. But damaging to me because i cant compete with that kinda wealth. Im going green with envy its destroying me.

    Got rid of instagram for good. Hopefully i can shake off this intense jealousy.
    Instagram is a killer of self-esteem.
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      There's a hadith in which the Prophet Muhammad :saw: cursed those who aren't forgiven by Allah swt in this blessed month. I think that's what she's referring to. I don't know how authentic it is and I can't find it online, But I heard about it in a video.
      [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]

      It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ascended the minbar and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the minbar and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

      Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679
      Last edited by Muslimah_08; 03-07-16, 09:26 PM.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
        [MENTION=134006]ashmeo[/MENTION]

        It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) ascended the minbar and said: “Ameen, ameen, ameen.” It was said: ‘O Messenger of Allaah, you ascended the minbar and said, ‘Ameen, ameen, ameen.” He said: “Jibreel (peace be upon him) came to me and said: ‘If Ramadaan comes and a person is not forgiven, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘O Muhammad, if both or one of a person’s parents are alive and he does not honour them and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen. He said: ‘If you are mentioned in a person’s presence and he does not send blessings upon you and he dies, he will enter Hell and Allaah will cast him far away. Say Ameen.’ So I said Ameen.”

        Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan, 3/188; classed as saheeh by al-Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1679
        :jkk: May Allah swt bless you with all goodness.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Some people just never change
          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

          [B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            I don't care about you anymore. Or her. Get your friends to have Eid with you. I don't want to. You've hurt me far enough. My life is much better without you. Not replying to my salam is more damaging than all of the rumors, all of the backstabbing, all the other stuff you did to me. You spoke to every other sister but you didn't reply to my salam. May Allah forgive you because after all y'all put me through I certainly won't. Oh yeah, newsflash: So what if no one showed up at graduation? I got the stupid diploma, I got my four years of effort and hell and it was worth it in the end. I learned so many life lessons, so far what did you learn? How to make people's lives even worse? Sorry....last time I checked they don't really have that concept in the curriculum. Yeah....

            I'd rather never learn to read and write then take that out of my school experience. I have something you don't have. I will never be mean the way you are to others. I will be nice. It's time you learned that lesson too.

            -Figs
            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Figs View Post
              I don't care about you anymore. Or her. Get your friends to have Eid with you. I don't want to. You've hurt me far enough. My life is much better without you. Not replying to my salam is more damaging than all of the rumors, all of the backstabbing, all the other stuff you did to me. You spoke to every other sister but you didn't reply to my salam. May Allah forgive you because after all y'all put me through I certainly won't. Oh yeah, newsflash: So what if no one showed up at graduation? I got the stupid diploma, I got my four years of effort and hell and it was worth it in the end. I learned so many life lessons, so far what did you learn? How to make people's lives even worse? Sorry....last time I checked they don't really have that concept in the curriculum. Yeah....

              I'd rather never learn to read and write then take that out of my school experience. I have something you don't have. I will never be mean the way you are to others. I will be nice. It's time you learned that lesson too.

              -Figs
              It's a life lesson not to be gullible. I've been there sis. You need to stop worrying about others and focus on yourself. May Allah swt make things easy for you

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                It's a life lesson not to be gullible. I've been there sis. You need to stop worrying about others and focus on yourself. May Allah swt make things easy for you
                Ameen.

                That's exactly what my dad says....:/ every single word.
                Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Aww [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] I'm so sorry sweety, people will always dissapoint you and we learn that over and over because we forget and decide to trust people too much we learn it again and again, i think its a way for Allah to show us that we should put all our trust in Him alone, because He is the only one that won't dissapoint
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                  O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                  Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    Aww [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] I'm so sorry sweety, people will always dissapoint you and we learn that over and over because we forget and decide to trust people too much we learn it again and again, i think its a way for Allah to show us that we should put all our trust in Him alone, because He is the only one that won't dissapoint
                    I know...I keep thinking I learned my lesson and it happens all over again. I always knew what this person was like but I just realized how badly things have gotten and how thanks to this wonderful thing called culture (which is really meant to complicate your life trust me) l'm stuck having to keep close ties forever. There's no escape from them. I don't know....

                    If my culture wasn't so demanding life would be so much easier.
                    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      '.....or ignore them, that's cool too '
                      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Ramadan ending
                        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Wishful thinking is bad. :(

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                            Ramadan ending
                            definitely....
                            We have no guarantee we will see another Ramadan...

                            May Allah accept our fasting and prayers. Ameen.
                            “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              I have zero excitement about Eid,
                              No Longer On UF

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Ain't gonna see that special someone on eid day man.
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X