Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    Instagram, pretty people, pretty women, nice pictures, great smiles are nice to see. But damaging to me because i cant compete with that kinda wealth. Im going green with envy its destroying me.

Got rid of instagram for good. Hopefully i can shake off this intense jealousy.
    Get rid of the instagram. ohh din see your last sentence. Inshaa Allah. All this social websites are pretty useless,why people have them is beyond me.
    Last edited by Silent being; 30-06-16, 07:40 PM.
    '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
      yes sorry for throat for sister. I ask allah made reward of good and jana of all strong work of sister on ramadan
      Aww Ameen and you too sister
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
        I made mistake on understand what is mean moderators. sorry for that. I googled this word and not understand what is mean.
        is brothers charge on web site.
        sad of shay5 sister click bad reputaion red for me. I do not have knowledge why. sorry for that sister shay5.
        That innocence though Allahumma baarik :)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
          been really sick, i have a condition similar to parkinsons (though no where near as bad). for a long time it was only a mild tremor in my hands but over the last six months ish my balance has been badly affected and also been getting anxiety and low moods. Something to do with the dopamine receptors in the brain. its got to the point where its hard to leave the house, i just feel so self conscious when im out, everyones minding there own business and me im trying my best not to fall over and make a fool of myself. been very isolated this ramadan as even praying in the masjid is near impossible with the balance so the loneliness has really been getting to me. feels almost like being a new muslim again when it felt like it was me and Allah against the world. Alhamdulilah for islam though this whole thing has just made me really look forward to jannah. im kicking myself to as there was stuff i was hoping to achieve in the next year or two but its looking less and less likely. Allah is the best of planners though and i hope he intends khair

anyway enough whinging the doc wants to try me on some new meds so please make dua that they are effective and that Allah grants me steadfastness in deen
          :(

May Allah سبحانه و تعالى grant you relief nevertheless and give you the reward of patience, ameen.

Comment

• Reality kicking in few days time...ramadhan will be all over :(

Wish it was Ramadan ever day ( the atmosphere)

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              Reality kicking in few days time...ramadhan will be all over :(

Wish it was Ramadan ever day ( the atmosphere)
              Hi.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Thinking of one particular sin in the past hurts.

Deep inside I am a pretty broken individual.
                Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Ramadan is almost over, it went so fast. :sub: I can't even comprehend, feels like it just started.

Feeling sad, and also scared when thinking about the hadith about people who are not forgiven in Ramadan...
                  Last edited by Muslimah_08; 03-07-16, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                    Ramadan is almost over, it went so fast. :sub: I can't even comprehend, feels like it just started.

Feeling sad, and also scared when thinking about the hadith about people who are not forgiven in Ramadan...
                    Can you share the hadith here sister? I don't think I've heard it.
                    :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                      There's a hadith in which the Prophet Muhammad :saw: cursed those who aren't forgiven by Allah swt in this blessed month. I think that's what she's referring to. I don't know how authentic it is and I can't find it online, But I heard about it in a video.

Comment

My sis fell in love with this boy on twitter, things got complicated and he hurt her feelings and was a cold. So many of us are used to cruel behaviour especially brothers when a girl likes them or is innocent to them
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Jshdgdjsndvn
                          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Damn, I'm out here dressed like a tramp. Didn't know uncle was gonna take me to the city centre
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                              Watch this short reminder, in shaa Allaah:
                              http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...dan-(reminder)
                              Last edited by Muslimah_08; 03-07-16, 02:45 PM.

Comment

i got to know 3 days ago my mother died...thats not sad because i never knew her and met her only once in my entire life...whats sad is she died as a kaffir............

Comment

Working...
                                X