What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I was thinking of sister Phia a lot today..
    Miss her so much, does anyone know how her son is doing?
    Insha ' Allah she's at peace, and granted Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

been really sick, i have a condition similar to parkinsons (though no where near as bad). for a long time it was only a mild tremor in my hands but over the last six months ish my balance has been badly affected and also been getting anxiety and low moods. Something to do with the dopamine receptors in the brain. its got to the point where its hard to leave the house, i just feel so self conscious when im out, everyones minding there own business and me im trying my best not to fall over and make a fool of myself. been very isolated this ramadan as even praying in the masjid is near impossible with the balance so the loneliness has really been getting to me. feels almost like being a new muslim again when it felt like it was me and Allah against the world. Alhamdulilah for islam though this whole thing has just made me really look forward to jannah. im kicking myself to as there was stuff i was hoping to achieve in the next year or two but its looking less and less likely. Allah is the best of planners though and i hope he intends khair

anyway enough whinging the doc wants to try me on some new meds so please make dua that they are effective and that Allah grants me steadfastness in deen
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        I was thinking of sister Phia a lot today..
        Miss her so much, does anyone know how her son is doing?
        Insha ' Allah she's at peace, and granted Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen.
        ameen, miss her too. A very blessed sis, remember that one time she mentioned a dream she had subhanallah may Allah reunite her son with her in jannah ameen.
        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

In my duas insha allah, may Allah (Swt) cure all our sick brothers and sisters and give them reward for being patient, ameen.
          Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
            [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

In my duas insha allah, may Allah (Swt) cure all our sick brothers and sisters and give them reward for being patient, ameen.
            Appreciate it
            Jazak Allah khair
            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

When theres ladies swimming but the guard is a guy
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

My muslim coworker that doesnt fast tells me her throat is dry after she drank 3 glasses of water
                GIRL you chose not to fast and you telling me ur throat is dry? Mine is like the sahara, do you hear me complain????
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'm not feeling (emotionally/mentally) well... Feeling irritable, low mood, concentration problems etc.
                  Haven't been feeling well most of the Ramadan I think (and that scares me because Ramadan is the time when we should be feeling well and energetic etc., right?)

I'm still recovering but I think somehow I try to force myself to feel well and to be and feel "how we are supposed to be and feel in Ramadan". Maybe I'm being too demanding on myself and that backfires.

Also, I don't have any close sister friends and I'm spending my time alone. Can that also have an effect?
                  Last edited by Muslimah_08; 30-06-16, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                    I'm not feeling (emotionally/mentally) well...
                    Haven't been feeling well the whole Ramadan I think (and that scares me because Ramadan is the time when we should be feeling well and energetic etc., right?)

I'm still recovering but I think somehow I try to force myself to feel well and to be and feel "how we are supposed to be and feel in Ramadan". Maybe I'm being too demanding on myself and that backfires.

Also, I don't have any close sister friends and I'm spending my time alone. Can it also have an effect?
                    Yes obviously. If you don't open up to someone you'll end up emotionally unstable.

I'd rather my emotions kill me than open up to snakes

Make most of your time in these last few days of ramadan inshaAllah. May Allah ease your affairs
                    Last edited by AbulUthman; 30-06-16, 05:12 PM.
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
                      Yes obviously. If you don't open up to someone you'll end up emotionally unstable.

I'd rather my emotions kill me than open up to snakes

Make most of your time in these last few days of ramadan inshaAllah. May Allah ease your affairs
                      Ameen.

I was trying to multi quote. How do you do that?
                      Last edited by Silent being; 30-06-16, 07:10 PM.
                      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post

I'd rather my emotions kill me than open up to snakes though

Sounds so contradictory without 'though' lool
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

hhhhhhh sahara mean desert :rofl1::love: throat is sahara hhh
                          Originally posted by aynina View Post
                          My muslim coworker that doesnt fast tells me her throat is dry after she drank 3 glasses of water
                          GIRL you chose not to fast and you telling me ur throat is dry? Mine is like the sahara, do you hear me complain????

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                            hhhhhhh sahara mean desert :rofl1::love: throat is sahara hhh
                            Haha sister I'm happy i make you laugh, you are so sweet :love: :rotfl:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

yes sorry for throat for sister. I ask allah made reward of good and jana of all strong work of sister on ramadan
                              Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Haha sister I'm happy i make you laugh, you are so sweet :love: :rotfl:

Comment

Instagram, pretty people, pretty women, nice pictures, great smiles are nice to see. But damaging to me because i cant compete with that kinda wealth. Im going green with envy its destroying me.

Got rid of instagram for good. Hopefully i can shake off this intense jealousy.

Comment

Working...
                                X