Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    all you pakis on skype ... what are u all doing there.
    smh
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      smh
      i'm sensing some weird paki satanism going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
        Self-change is so difficult...
        sometimes i think impossible

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Ok...
          Last edited by iRepIslam; 21-06-16, 09:02 PM.
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
            i'm sensing some weird paki satanism going on.
            Nah man there're bengalis on there and all sorts of ethnicities not just pakis. I rarely log in so I don't really know what goes on.

I hate logging in to an account fuuuuullllll of msgs though :/
            Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I wish if I *actually* become pious :(
              Our deen is sooo beautiful yet we become distracted by this useless duniya
              Best Dhikr is :lailah:
              :inlove:
              (Hadith)

We have one JUST ONE book yet we don't give attention to it

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                U ever wanna cry so bad that it literally takes everything in your body to the point u start physically shaking to stop u

yeh
                Hey sis.. you okay? Whatsup?
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I asked two questions about the same topic, and no body responded.....I feel like people are ignoring me...

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post
                    My mum has become so depressed, she won't eat anything and is not sleeping well, please make dua for her :(
                    Make Du'aa and also get her to see a doc? Not for the meds but just to see whatsup.. If there's any cause for the depression
                    As well as Du'aa, try to get her to eat and sleep, for her health, and do things to distract her and cheer her up, Insha 'Allah
                    Depression is very debilitating, and one of the most underestimated disorders.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                      I asked two questions about the same topic, and no body responded.....I feel like people are ignoring me...
                      Hey I'm sure that no one is Ignoring you little brother.. it's probably just that people are busy because it's Ramadhan. I'll look at the threads and attempt to respond, not seen them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Futurealimah View Post
                        I wish if I *actually* become pious :(
                        Our deen is sooo beautiful yet we become distracted by this useless duniya
                        These are my thoughts too sis, I don't know why this world distracts us so much.. but it does.
                        Even in things we don't realise, like not necessarily materialistic stuff but academic education and things like that.
                        Just feels like so much pressure, and the scary thing is we could leave here at any time.
                        And I feel so unprepared...

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          Hey I'm sure that no one is Ignoring you little brother.. it's probably just that people are busy because it's Ramadhan. I'll look at the threads and attempt to respond, not seen them yet.
                          they were about whether or not people get rewarded for righteousness in the dunya, and whether people get tested or rewarded for good deeds, in the dunya...I wrote it in the lounge...

Comment

As a girl outnumbered by many older brothers in the fam, Wish i had a sister to talk to and hang out with.

Even the female friends i have, I feel like im more of their social worker than their friend.

Theres no way around it...

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                              As a girl outnumbered by many older brothers in the fam, Wish i had a sister to talk to and hang out with.

Even the female friends i have, I feel like im more of their social worker than their friend.

Theres no way around it...

what about sisters on here? i'm sure you'll click with someone, I know that some have become best friends and those that have met in real life after meeting online.

I think [MENTION=101156]Mockingjay[/MENTION] is from east asia and [MENTION=58525]geeksupremo[/MENTION]
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                what about sisters on here? i'm sure you'll click with someone, I know that some have become best friends and those that have met in real life after meeting online.

I think [MENTION=101156]Mockingjay[/MENTION] is from east asia and [MENTION=58525]geeksupremo[/MENTION]
                                Sure ^ ^

Comment

Working...
                                X