Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Have to go in and override all today
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

When you find the dress you got married in in your closet
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Father thought the ripe plantains were bananas and threw them away :(

Comment

Family
          My sister made my step mum cry today.. Which was like a knife to my heart
          My sister is so fixated on our biological mother... Haven't a clue why.. She was never a mum to us.. My step mum had always been a mum to us
          Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I'm perpetually sad over a lot of things & complain a lot of course. (& still am).

Even in Ramadan I still get the feeling I'm far away from Allah or that I am not religious really.
            Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Made my mum cry
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                Made my mum cry
                That must feel really awful ukhti, making your mom cry. It's the worse feeling ever tbh. Did you give her a hard time or annoy her?

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                  That must feel really awful ukhti, making your mom cry. It's the worse feeling ever tbh. Did you give her a hard time or annoy her?
                  No i had some problems with some papers from the job, and she kept pushing it and repeating that i have to look after it etc, so i said "please stop talking about the job" and she kinda lost it she said i was being rude, even though i dont really see how :(

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    No i had some problems with some papers from the job, and she kept pushing it and repeating that i have to look after it etc, so i said "please stop talking about the job" and she kinda lost it she said i was being rude, even though i dont really see how :(
                    I see ukhti, she probably didn't expect to hear that from you or she was probably having a hard day and was emotional so something small like this made her cry. Go give her a big hug ukhti, apologize to your mom and make her smile. Paradise lies under the feet of your mother. May Allah grant you and your mother Jannah, Amin.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                      I see ukhti, she probably didn't expect to hear that from you or she was probably having a hard day and was emotional so something small like this made her cry. Go give her a big hug ukhti, apologize to your mom and make her smile. Paradise lies under the feet of your mother. May Allah grant you and your mother Jannah, Amin.
                      Yea sis its true thanks sis :love:

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Doing an essay on procrastination, which I'm procrastinating.

:cower:

Comment

• When the hospital is your second home.. khayr in sha Allah. :love:

He tests people in different ways.. And there's a lot of khayr in whatever He gives us. الحمد لله
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Getting shouted out and made to feel useless because I can't recite the Qur'an fast and sometimes make mistakes
                            Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

sister recite quran slow and again and again and again not fast. who shouted out? said stop to person and close mouth. fast is small important. slow is big important and better word said of quran for mouth of sister. slow and better word is better sister. please smile it is ramadan :love: :love: :love:
                              Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                              Getting shouted out and made to feel useless because I can't recite the Qur'an fast and sometimes make mistakes

Comment

My feet are very cold :/

Comment

Working...
                                X