Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
    Absolutely dislike henna. It looks horrible. Wife will not be allowed to wear it.
    who put it on your face while you were sleeping
    Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Poet View Post
      Feeling extremely regretful about how I responded to a particular situation. It's extremely difficult for me to let go off what happened, I feel so horrible and terrible. I can't change what happened and I have to live with this heavy feeling in my heart.
      I know exactly what this feels like. Give it time... A lot of time. It will fade... Eventually. Have patience and keep yourself busy to take your mind off of things

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
        who put it on your face while you were sleeping
        Lol no one. But I absolutely find it unattractive. It smells, it's looks like a fungus. Yuck

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          Lol no one. But I absolutely find it unattractive. It smells, it's looks like a fungus. Yuck
          The ones that have eucalyptus in them smell really good. The rest stink lol.

But mehndi can look so good, way better and prettier than tattoos. I get random peeps asking me about mine all the time
          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
            The ones that have eucalyptus in them smell really good. The rest stink lol.

But mehndi can look so good, way better and prettier than tattoos. I get random peeps asking me about mine all the time
            Gotta disagree with you on that.

Comment

• everyone on this forum a bit hoo haa today..
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Stupid work schedule has made it difficult for me to focus on the blessed month

However overcoming challenges to try and attain nearness to the Rabb is part of life
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

My dad got mad at me for asking him about marrying my cousin (his niece by blood) during college....

Comment

I had a dream that I had a wife and I thought it was real life until I woke up :cold:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                      I had a dream that I had a wife and I thought it was real life until I woke up :cold:
                      There there, brother :'(

One day in shaa' Allah, one day

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                        There there, brother :'(

One day in shaa' Allah, one day
                        Thanks bro :)

Insha'Allah

Comment

When you clean toilets for a living and ur in the male bathroom and a man walks in and decides its appropriate to use a urinal. THERE ARE 4 TOILETS WITH DOORS WHATS WRONG WITCHU. I was shocked when i heared the sound of his zipper
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

It's raining. It's pouring. My belly is rumbling

Comment

I will quit my job next week and I will miss my coworkers.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                                When you clean toilets for a living and ur in the male bathroom and a man walks in and decides its appropriate to use a urinal. THERE ARE 4 TOILETS WITH DOORS WHATS WRONG WITCHU. I was shocked when i heared the sound of his zipper
                                Don't you close the bathroom for cleaning?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X