What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=107240]brightesthour[/MENTION] things happen. Just double check next time since it is easy for access in your house. Always put something on the top of your drinks so you don't mistake them for something else or someone's drink.
    Quran 45:23-24

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Creek27 View Post
      Do you listen or read Qur'an often? It relieves me of my distress and when I feel depressed times, as well as turning to Allah for help.

As the Du'a goes :

للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibnu ‘abdika wa ibnu 'amatika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, 'adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka 'aw anzaltahu fee kitaabika 'aw ‘allamtahu 'ahadan min khalqika 'awista’tharta bihi fee ‘ilmil-ghaybi ‘indaka 'an taj’alal-Qur’aana rabee'a qalbee wa noora sadree wa jalaa’a huznee wa dhahaaba hammee

O Allah, I am Your slave and the son of Your male slave and the son of your female slave. My forehead is in Your Hand (i.e. you have control over me). Your Judgement upon me is just. I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourself with, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You, to make the Qur'an the spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my distress.

Stay strong, Allah is with the patient.
      :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
        :jkk:
        :up:
        بَارَكَ اللّهُ لَكَ

Comment

When people talk behind your back
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            When people talk behind your back
            It's them stupidly but generously offering their good deeds to you and taking your bad deeds in return.

This should make you feel better

http://www.islamawareness.net/Backbi...rspective.html

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
              It's them stupidly but generously offering their good deeds to you and taking your bad deeds in return.

This should make you feel better

http://www.islamawareness.net/Backbi...rspective.html
              :jkk: brother
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

happy :smile-new: I read three word on title and sad :topsy_turvy: I click and not understand many word of brother and sister hhhhh :fairy:

Comment

When you wake up so you could pray in the living room because thats the best room to pray in the whole house because the floor squeaks with any movement in your room and you have to pray as if you were in some action movie dodging lazers to not set of any alarm and your dad is still awake watching football stuff so you cant pray downstairs

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    When you wake up so you could pray in the living room because thats the best room to pray in the whole house because the floor squeaks with any movement in your room and you have to pray as if you were in some action movie dodging lazers to not set of any alarm and your dad is still awake watching football stuff so you cant pray downstairs
                    Lol subhanAllah. May Allah reward you for your struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                      Lol subhanAllah. May Allah reward you for your struggles.
                      Thanks lol Ameen

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Feeling extremely regretful about how I responded to a particular situation. It's extremely difficult for me to let go off what happened, I feel so horrible and terrible. I can't change what happened and I have to live with this heavy feeling in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
                          Feeling extremely regretful about how I responded to a particular situation. It's extremely difficult for me to let go off what happened, I feel so horrible and terrible. I can't change what happened and I have to live with this heavy feeling in my heart.
                          I feel you sister.

Comment

When people expect you to be have in a certain manner and you behave to the contrary.So sad when they presume you as a saint and expect nothing less of that and forget you are just a feeble human being.

Sometimes when you're pushed to the limits and your patience runs down, you have to do what you have to do.
                            '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                              When people expect you to be have in a certain manner and you behave to the contrary.So sad when they presume you as a saint and expect nothing less of that and forget you are just a feeble human being.

Sometimes when you're pushed to the limits and your patience runs down, you have to do what you have to do.
                              Even worse when people start talking behind your back and saying you're a hypocrite or a fake.

Comment

Absolutely dislike henna. It looks horrible. Wife will not be allowed to wear it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X