• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
    am sad of baby
    ur baby?
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

some stupid woman, just giving me evils, who the hell do she think she is, kept looking and then when I was speaking to my boss and she kept wandering around listening in.

just because i have a beard, may Allah guide her.
      Last edited by Magic.; 11-06-16, 04:36 PM.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Lol I don't know if I'll ever be able to get to grips with driving.
        I just want to make it to the end.. Insha ' Allah,
        But it's just so incredibly hard.. A lot harder than I ever found my year at university..
        Why is it so hard.. :/ I feel like giving up, but I keep telling myself that I won't.
        Well it's not exactly making me sad, but..yeah.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Got caught by the speeding camera today. Don't even want to drive anymore.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            Got caught by the speeding camera today. Don't even want to drive anymore.
            Maybe you were going fast enough to lose your license and you wont be allowed to drive anymore
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Lol I don't know if I'll ever be able to get to grips with driving.
              I just want to make it to the end.. Insha ' Allah,
              But it's just so incredibly hard.. A lot harder than I ever found my year at university..
              Why is it so hard.. :/ I feel like giving up, but I keep telling myself that I won't.
              Well it's not exactly making me sad, but..yeah.
              which part are you struggling with?

Comment

Originally posted by ashmeo View Post
                which part are you struggling with?
                Asalamu Alaykum brother. I don't even know where to begin. I was close to my test, but my instructor vanished.. so I gave up for months, then recently restarted with a new instructor, and a new car.. new clutch.. new techniques and instruction, it's like starting from scratch, its expensive too, and next May, my theory test runs out, so If I haven't passed by then.. I have to retake that. General driving.. manoeuvres.. roundabouts. I think the real qs is what part am i not struggling with, lol. But right now I'm so happy because there's like half an hour till iftaar :) Insha ' Allah you're doing well brother.

Comment

Not baby of me. Safya and baby Aicha gone is not sound on house
                  Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  What baby ukht?
                  ur baby?

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                    Not baby of me. Safya and baby Aicha gone is not sound on house
                    Ohh yes i know what you mean. Babies always make me happy too, and sad when they are gone.
                    At least you have a cat sis :)
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

When you want to help that special someone but you can't and you feel useless about it
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        When you want to help that special someone but you can't and you feel useless about it
                        hey sis, whatsup... you okay...

Comment

hey sis, whatsup... you okay...
                          Alhamdulillah I'm good, I just don't like seeing my dad like this.

He is getting old and there are some important decisions he has to make that could change a few things.

Parents are the ones that stand by us in times of difficulty. I wish I could relieve them off this burden
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Alhamdulillah I'm good, I just don't like seeing my dad like this.

He is getting old and there are some important decisions he has to make that could change a few things.

Parents are the ones that stand by us in times of difficulty. I wish I could relieve them off this burden
                            Let them know that you want to help. If I was in a difficulty that not just anyone can help with, I would be happy to hear that my son/daughter is sincere towards wanting to help.
                            بَارَكَ اللّهُ لَكَ

Comment

Originally posted by Creek27 View Post
                              Let them know that you want to help. If I was in a difficulty that not just anyone can help with, I would be happy to hear that my son/daughter is sincere towards wanting to help.
                              It's out of my control

Comment

It's out of my control
                                Want to share the story?
                                بَارَكَ اللّهُ لَكَ

Comment

Working...
                                X