Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
    i miss my husband a lot..it's hard doing suhoor alone..subhanAllah..may Allah have mercy on us, aameen
    :there:
    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      It's way too hot outside, I miss winter so much I love the cold
      yeah.. I can't take this heat, where's our predictable uk weather gone :(
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        yeah.. I can't take this heat, where's our predictable uk weather gone :(
        Didnt you hear about north and south poles shifting?? Due to this..arabistan ll turn green as rainfalls ll increase there...Increase in rainfall in tropical countries ll cause floods and even tsunami is expected...While cold countries like russia,green land...some of their regions ll turn more cold and few as green.The northern areas of pak ll receive more rains compare to sindh and punjab due to shift of moonsoon.About european countries...there ll be mix situation.
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

I better sleep, gotta wake up in 2.5 hours for work :( its just so mentally draining and exhausting, I come home and feel so tired.. wish I didn't have to work in Ramadhan.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
          [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

I'm wide awake now because there was an earthquake >.>

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              I'm wide awake now because there was an earthquake >.>
              Subhannallah
              Big one?
              Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                Subhannallah
                Big one?
                It was a 5.2 near Palm Springs, but it was smaller where I live because it was further away. But I felt it, which is weird because I never feel small earthquakes.

I was sitting up in bed and I felt my bed moving side to side, and I looked up at the ceiling fan and the chains on it were swaying side to side. I was like o snap, my mom and didn't feel it though cos they are still sleeping lol

Now I'm hearing it was in San Diego where it him, I dunno lol. Was kinda cool though

Comment

It was a 5.2 near Palm Springs, but it was smaller where I live because it was further away. But I felt it, which is weird because I never feel small earthquakes.

I was sitting up in bed and I felt my bed moving side to side, and I looked up at the ceiling fan and the chains on it were swaying side to side. I was like o snap, my mom and didn't feel it though cos they are still sleeping lol

Now I'm hearing it was in San Diego where it him, I dunno lol. Was kinda cool though
                  Subhannallah these are warnings from Allah but most people refuse to wake up until it's too late
                  May Allah make us from those who take heed of his signs
                  Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    Subhannallah these are warnings from Allah but most people refuse to wake up until it's too late
                    May Allah make us from those who take heed of his signs
                    Whenever we have one I see it as a huge wake up call, and then when it's over it's like you forget about it. Which is sad cos it is a warning from Allah swt and a much bigger one can strike and take a lot of lives. Sigh, it's scary :(

Comment

Whenever we have one I see it as a huge wake up call, and then when it's over it's like you forget about it. Which is sad cos it is a warning from Allah swt and a much bigger one can strike and take a lot of lives. Sigh, it's scary :(
                      My country had a big one a few years ago
                      Before it hit the city had so many posters and billboards advertising condoms to homosexuals
                      Has the country learned? Nope
                      If you say it is from Allah they'll say your crazy but what do they say? Mother nature did it
                      The stupidity is astounding
                      May Allah safeguard the Muslims

Comment

Miss that " what are you think about now" thread.

Also, came to the barbers at the wrong time. Too many people here.

Comment

How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                            Did you turn 80 today?

Comment

am sad of baby

Comment

Originally posted by miahmiah View Post
                                am sad of baby
                                What baby ukht?
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X