What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I should build up some kinda friendship so i can have someone by next ramadan so we can cook together and find ways to spend the day together (nap), that would be so great, or just get married by then in sha Allah...
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I can smell chicken
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

It's way too hot outside, I miss winter so much I love the cold

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          It's way too hot outside, I miss winter so much I love the cold
          I agree. I hate the summer so much

Autumn > winter > spring >>>>> summer

Comment

death

Comment

I'm really worn out by it all honestly. It's so hard when non Muslims are shocked, angry and hurt by the bad behavior and Muslims who are exactly living into the stereotypes made of brothers in the media and me having to explain things over and over again. It's even harder when Muslims in your community act like people from your race don't deserve Islam at all and also men in mosques digging it at women but never discussing the abuse that exists in our communities from MEN. Then seeing these realities in everyday life also recur in patterns online where it's pretty much the only place now I can talk to Muslims these days without feeling like trash.

It feels a bit better letting all of this out...it's been affecting me to some extent all year but yeah I think now is the worst. Subhanallah. I'm beginning to understand things a lot better now. Apparently to those who are not Muslim I always have to explain the bad behavior of Muslims and also be excluded from certain discussions like women's issues or racism because apparently I'm Muslim and I'm oppressed so I wouldn't know a damn thing. To Muslims even worse, because of my race, because I'm not 'cool' or because of my race or because maybe I just look or sound like idiot I clearly don't belong. Like where am I supposed to go, who can I even talk about things with anymore? What's the point of being born in a society where you try to help and make life better and be kind to people from all walks of life but you're still an outsider and plastered with all these labels with hurt ten times more when it comes from Muslims then any non Muslim. At least the non Muslims, most try to look past the stereotypes and make me feel comfortable. Muslims just make you want to bang your head with all the backwardness and hatefulness that permeates.

The Quran has always kept me strong and I think right now my best friends on this freaking planet is the Quran and my parents. Thank God because Ramadan is the month of the Quran and I can just read it to my heart's content and do so until I return to Allah because when I sit down with that book all of my resentment, anger, and displacement wears away. The words of Allah make me feel like I belong somewhere and it's like I feel much better. It's just sad that the world has to be this way. I'm very lucky for the life I have but I can only imagine how others must feel and ya rab why can't we just love each other? :'(

Yeah I feel like those issues are not gonna help if I stay on this forum because what if I slip hurtful words to someone else who did not deserve it? I don't want to do that. If anyone is still upset then I hope you forgive me and realize when I get defensive about my views or of myself then it's only because I really have to these days. I'm sorry.

I love every Muslim fee sabilillah and I care deeply about every human being because I do and I want to. If something hurts y'all then it hurts me and yeah this forum has brought me a lot closer to this deen and so may Allah (Swt) reward everyone. It's been a really nice ride here. I might log in every now and then, just won't engage in discussions so sisters are free to PM me anytime insha allah :love:

I couldn't find the leaving thread but although I'm feeling okay now I thought this was the best place to post so yeah.

-Figs
              Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
                I'm really worn out by it all honestly. It's so hard when non Muslims are shocked, angry and hurt by the bad behavior and Muslims who are exactly living into the stereotypes made of brothers in the media and me having to explain things over and over again. It's even harder when Muslims in your community act like people from your race don't deserve Islam at all and also men in mosques digging it at women but never discussing the abuse that exists in our communities from MEN. Then seeing these realities in everyday life also recur in patterns online where it's pretty much the only place now I can talk to Muslims these days without feeling like trash.

It feels a bit better letting all of this out...it's been affecting me to some extent all year but yeah I think now is the worst. Subhanallah. I'm beginning to understand things a lot better now. Apparently to those who are not Muslim I always have to explain the bad behavior of Muslims and also be excluded from certain discussions like women's issues or racism because apparently I'm Muslim and I'm oppressed so I wouldn't know a damn thing. To Muslims even worse, because of my race, because I'm not 'cool' or because of my race or because maybe I just look or sound like idiot I clearly don't belong. Like where am I supposed to go, who can I even talk about things with anymore? What's the point of being born in a society where you try to help and make life better and be kind to people from all walks of life but you're still an outsider and plastered with all these labels with hurt ten times more when it comes from Muslims then any non Muslim. At least the non Muslims, most try to look past the stereotypes and make me feel comfortable. Muslims just make you want to bang your head with all the backwardness and hatefulness that permeates.

The Quran has always kept me strong and I think right now my best friends on this freaking planet is the Quran and my parents. Thank God because Ramadan is the month of the Quran and I can just read it to my heart's content and do so until I return to Allah because when I sit down with that book all of my resentment, anger, and displacement wears away. The words of Allah make me feel like I belong somewhere and it's like I feel much better. It's just sad that the world has to be this way. I'm very lucky for the life I have but I can only imagine how others must feel and ya rab why can't we just love each other? :'(

Yeah I feel like those issues are not gonna help if I stay on this forum because what if I slip hurtful words to someone else who did not deserve it? I don't want to do that. If anyone is still upset then I hope you forgive me and realize when I get defensive about my views or of myself then it's only because I really have to these days. I'm sorry.

I love every Muslim fee sabilillah and I care deeply about every human being because I do and I want to. If something hurts y'all then it hurts me and yeah this forum has brought me a lot closer to this deen and so may Allah (Swt) reward everyone. It's been a really nice ride here. I might log in every now and then, just won't engage in discussions so sisters are free to PM me anytime insha allah :love:

I couldn't find the leaving thread but although I'm feeling okay now I thought this was the best place to post so yeah.

-Figs
                :there: sister I hope you're feeling better :there:

I'm here if you ever want someone to talk to :love:

May Allah bless you and guide you always. Ameen xxx
                Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Yaw mama
                  The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

• Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
                    Yaw mama
                    lol?

You feelin ok bro?

Comment

Stomach is growling like crazy. If it could talk it would be saying "feed me woman!"

Want dinner.

Not fasting, I don't want a bunch of reps saying "you're doing so good keep fasting" when I'm not doing it, it would kill me so plz no.

I just had grapes, crackers, and yogurt for lunch. Dinner needs to hurry up.

Comment

I kind of want to die. I don't want my life anymore, nor do I value it.

I don't want it.
                        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

i miss my husband a lot..it's hard doing suhoor alone..subhanAllah..may Allah have mercy on us, aameen
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post

I don't want it.
                            are you depressed?

whatever it is, may Allah provide you with relief, aameen
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                              The photo was blurry so she used gimp to 'sharpen' the important parts, That does not mean the entire photo was created or false, this is an unfair accusation.

http://boingboing.net/2008/09/25/chi...oolgirl-f.html

Here is a more clear image.
                              That's awful

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post

I don't want it.
                                Grapes are sour brother...Its ok you ll laugh later on when see your posts...Why dont you marry ?? Life is precios gift to be spent on precious things...Value yourself a bit.
                                Currently i am sad for my country not being in NSG (nuclear supplier group).....
                                ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Working...
                                X