• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Might be a bit dramatic but I can't help it >.>

Comment

Haven't taken my anxiety meds since Monday but I was on the verge of having a panic attack today so I had to take one :(

Lesigh

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Haven't taken my anxiety meds since Monday but I was on the verge of having a panic attack today so I had to take one :(

Lesigh
        I hope you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
          I hope you feel better
          Thank you

Comment

Grownups understand nothing. The cluelessness is both amusing and depressing. Allahu mustaan.
            Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
              i wish problems were fixed by talking or something, these days before ramadan have been extra difficult
              i'm hoping ramadan comes and miraculously sorts me out but i doubt that will happen
              In shaa Allaah it will happen. Put your trust in Allaah.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Not sad but I feel so anxious chucking all my nikey away/stopping to wear them

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                  My little cousin and mum let him take my toys from when I was kid.

He took my lion king teddy and my Lego box set from the 00's.

It's so stupid. It was mine. Kid doesn't even know how much simba meant to me let alone know what lion king is.

Mum was about to give more away. Its aggravating.
                  No way! :there:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                    No way! :there:
                    Guess it's revenge, because when my uncle was younger, he had teenage ninja mutant turtles from 90's.

Which is earlier than me, so my aunty used to give me all his toys.

He was pretty angry...

So now his kid is doing the same to me.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post

Lesigh
                      Pray more sister , engange urself in acts of worship like being extra kind with ur parents, doing stuff for islam.... reading the quran in arabic and practicing on short surahs (ones at the end) , thinking and pondering on what Allah swt wants from us then take lessons and incorporate it in your life. ...

i myself was an axienty victim till increased in acts of worship and wallah i cant remember how axeinty feels anymore (just this weird fake axienty induced heart burn .. dat was scary )

Evidence:
                      Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." 13:28
                      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
                      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

people think i'm mentally ill....

like seriously.....

have to go visit a psychiatrist tomorrow :(

i'm perfectly normal......i'm just a bit weird...and oddish...and eerie...and frustrated...a lil bit

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                          people think i'm mentally ill....

like seriously.....

have to go visit a psychiatrist tomorrow :(

i'm perfectly normal......i'm just a bit weird...and oddish...and eerie...and frustrated...a lil bit
                          it'll be alright sis, release frustration by depending on Allah, i know your situation is hard but make lots of dua and solutions will come

Comment

Originally posted by Zoha_R View Post
                            it'll be alright sis, release frustration by depending on Allah, i know your situation is hard but make lots of dua and solutions will come
                            you know me or my situation ? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                              you know me or my situation ? :scratch:
                              U posted about it on ur thread

Comment

Exhausted. Smashed my phone screen accidently.
                                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                                X