X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    oohhh alright lol

in thought you were doing it everyday, i was thinking youd have dead legs everyday lol
    Lol no way. That's too hard. Takes a week to recover
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

My mom thought today was her last day of work for the Summer and turns out her last day isn't until the 8th

Comment

My brain
        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

When to the gym at 06:30 in the morning. Wasted my time there. Sat in lin the bench just yawning the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
            When to the gym at 06:30 in the morning. Wasted my time there. Sat in lin the bench just yawning the whole time.
            Half past six is bad timing. Too early in the morning.

Should have gone after Jummah.

Comment

didn't understand a word in Jummah.

tbh my fault, I walk to the closest masjid.

I don't generally look and learn islam during the week and appreciate the time in Jummah and for me Jummah is when I learn something about Islam and if i don't understand it, i just feel disheartened.

but this ramadan In sha Allah I'm going to be more serious.
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Got to work the weekend, this week...

And throughout most of Ramadhan (except a week, might try to book off another week if I can)..

The joys of working in a call centre.. not... lol.

Alhamdulillah for everything though :)
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I've eaten too much.

Comment

This thread, and the fact that the sister couldn't find the help she was looking for.....i couldn't sleep yesterday:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...to-doubt-islam

Comment

• This dunya :(

Comment

My little cousin and mum let him take my toys from when I was kid.

He took my lion king teddy and my Lego box set from the 00's.

It's so stupid. It was mine. Kid doesn't even know how much simba meant to me let alone know what lion king is.

Mum was about to give more away. Its aggravating.
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

my head hurts
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

i wish problems were fixed by talking or something, these days before ramadan have been extra difficult
                            i'm hoping ramadan comes and miraculously sorts me out but i doubt that will happen
                            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
                            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
                            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
                            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

My friend is dying

Comment

Feels like something is wrong with me..

Chest feels dry/like something is caught in there. Keep coughing nonstop..doesn't feel right.

Prolly gonna die....yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X